Nikole Hannah-Jones Calls For ‘Consequences,’ ‘Deprogramming’ For Republicans

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
Pulitzer-Prize winning journalist Nikole Hannah-Jones, who is best known for her flagship essay in the New York Times’ ahistorical 1619 Project, 74 million Americans deserve to be “punished” as part of deprogramming them for voting for Donald Trump in 2020.

The 1619 Project creator spoke to Eugene Robinson on MSNBC, where he asked her about how the media and social elites can best “deprogram” the “millions of Americans, almost all white, almost all Republicans” who voted for Trump, as they are clearly part of a “cult.”

Hannah-Jones responded with a vague call to look toward an undefined “history,” declaring that “there has to be consequences” based on how you vote

I told you they were going to come for us.

Rump voters....Conservatives and then Christians. Bank it.

If Democrats who actually do love the US could only wake-up before it is too late. I am just not sure it is possible at this point. Too many will believe anything they are told by the MSM...case in point, that Trump insighted the violence on Capitol Hill. No evidence necessary, they say it and many Democrats simply believe it.

Any desenting voices to the Democratic agenda will be “cancelled” and many Democrats can’t see the dangers this presents. Brainwashing and indoctrination is a very hard thing to overcome. It takes a truly wise and humble person to be able to do so. These are not qualities an average person, Democrat or Republican, possess, which is exactly why indoctrinating from grade school is a necessity in totalitarian regimes. Sadly, we are there.

Pulitzer-Prize winning journalist Nikole Hannah-Jones, who is best known for her flagship essay in the New York Times’ ahistorical 1619 Project, 74 million Americans deserve to be “punished” as part of deprogramming them for voting for Donald Trump in 2020.

The 1619 Project creator spoke to Eugene Robinson on MSNBC, where he asked her about how the media and social elites can best “deprogram” the “millions of Americans, almost all white, almost all Republicans” who voted for Trump, as they are clearly part of a “cult.”

Hannah-Jones responded with a vague call to look toward an undefined “history,” declaring that “there has to be consequences” based on how you vote

Well I guess for the public to buy into Hitler's rhetoric and vote him in convincingly was not a "one off."

The only good thing about these leftists is that they don't have many kids and they have lots of abortions.

Brainwashing and indoctrination is a very hard thing to overcome. It takes a truly wise and humble person to be able to do so. These are not qualities an average person, Democrat or Republican, posses, which is exactly why indoctrinating from grade school is a necessity in totalitarian regimes. Sadly, we are there.
No doubt this is a fight, a battle.
As our society becomes more advanced with technology, the further we separate from the roots of our Constitution.
Furthermore, its difficult to maintain that balance when foreign influence $ destroys us from within such as youve described with our schools including many other institutions and platforms.

Last edited:
Keep resisting as those who threaten our liberty their days are numbered.

We're prepared :)
We are too. Gotta a few extra bag of critter food yesterday to insure the big dogs and goose gets to eat well while the first few months of the cleanup process goes down. Rest of the wood today and since it is supposed to be another warm day today will fill the water barrels inside and keep hoping the weather doesn't get too wild for the next two months. Hopefully in the Spring we can finally get some water piped back into the house.

I do hope a lot of the prog slaves here show up when they try to take US into deprogramming, i have plenty of free stuff i want to give them....

69 million Americans shouldn’t be “punished”. They should be given actual information.

insurrectionists should be punished

Translation= she wants us all to be niggas and shoot each other

Reeducation Camps, Censorship, Thought Crimes, Cancel Culture, Politically Motivated Employment Terminations, Purges and Political Retributions are all indications that the Democrat Party is a dangerous political cult.

Forum List

Back