Thee Pope...gotta love him

If Francis, the islamo-nazi dog, surprises you, then you do not understand
history------I will make it easy------CONSTANTINE>> JUSTINIAN LAW--aka CANON
LAW>> SHARIAH LAW >> INQUISITION >> GENOCIDE ----hundreds of millions>>> ADOLF HITLER ----EMPEROR OF THE THIRD REICH>>> FRANCIS

You forgot another link, that it accidentally created the Jihaadist in more then one way.
All roads truly lead to Rome.

But just because the system and authority is corrupt & inadequate it doesn't mean it's got no valuable members either doing the right thing by accident or by design to change the system from the inside. They have good innocent well intended priests, some just missguided by the false info and brainwashing, but still hearts in the right place, just playing for the wrong team that's all.
Some aren't the old standard anymore.
Many seek Jewish counsel including my own. Others talk about God instead of Jesus and even stray from former ideas on the trinity.
Example:
Fr. Mark Mary is more Universal Life then Catholic, & has a more honest rationalist approach to his teaching about seeking out God and finding reflections in many cultures of the same presence revealing itself. Sort of like my Sunday Sermons similarities series in this forum and my posts revealing the similarities in visions and secreting the same figure in just about all cultures.
Including discussing the accidental truths, sound familiar? Someone's paying attention, & it is being shared.

You forgot another link, that it accidentally created the Jihaadist in more then one way.

But just because the system and authority is corrupt & inadequate it doesn't mean it's got no valuable members either doing the right thing by accident or by design to change the system from the inside. They have good innocent well intended priests, some just missguided by the false info and brainwashing, but still hearts in the right place, just playing for the wrong team that's all.
Many seek Jewish counsel including my own. Others talk about God instead of Jesus and even stray from former ideas on the trinity.
Example:
Fr. Mark Mary is more Universal Life then Catholic, & has a more honest rationalist approach to his teaching about seeking out God and finding reflections in many cultures of the same presence revealing itself. Sort of like my Sunday Sermons similarities series in this forum and my posts revealing the similarities in visions and secreting the same figure in just about all cultures.
Including discussing the accidental truths, sound familiar? Someone's paying attention, & it is being shared.

DISCLAMER----at no point have I suggested that ALL catholics-----clergy or lay-
persons----- are LIKE FRANCIS

The Catholic church as always defended Jew haters who hunt them down to kill them. This should be no surprise.

This is what happens when you combine statism and religion. Constantine who started it all by combining the state and the gospel of Jesus Christ, was not even a Christian. He still worshiped the gods of Rome while purporting to be a Christian.

Jesus once said that his kingdom was not of this world and sought no political office nor sought to create an army. However, the Catholic church is it's own state and even has an army.

If the Poop spoke the truth and said that there is no comparison to the model of Jesus Christ and Mohammad, because Mo murdered with the sword, raped women, and was engaged in pedophilia and Jesus did none of those things, they would be calling for his head, just like they did Jesus whom he purports to represent.

But alas, the Catholic church is all about self preservation in a world that in increasingly Muslim and left wing, so they say only what they think will help preserve their existence. In the end though, it will be their demise.

Example:

The better they would be if so, and so would you if you would imitate his Christ like love.

T

But alas, the Catholic church is all about self preservation in a world that in increasingly Muslim and left wing, so they say only what they think will help preserve their existence. In the end though, it will be their demise.
''

you nailed it, votto. Francis is another Pius-----Pius befriended adolf for the same
reason that Francis is sucking up to the muzzies

T

''

you nailed it, votto. Francis is another Pius-----Pius befriended adolf for the same
No, he is not, and, yes, you stupidly think what you think.

Example:

The better they would be if so, and so would you if you would imitate his Christ like love.

Imitate whom? what is "Christ-like love" something like that exhibited by
SAINT ISABELLA and her best friend SAINT HERNAN CORTEZ? OH!!!
now I know -----it is displayed thru JIHAD-------all consuming love marked by a
bomb on one's ass

T

''

No, he is not, and, yes, you stupidly think what you think.
^^^^ even you can to better than that ^^^^ jake

Example:

bomb on one's ass
Your brain is a squirrel cage spinning around frentically. You are no moral exemplar to preach to anyone.

Example:

bomb on one's ass
Your brain is a squirrel cage spinning around frentically. You are no moral exemplar to preach to anyone.

how do you know? preach? I do not "preach" I am not a clergy-person.
Francis preaches----he preached that *) JIHAD is common to both islam and
christanity (* and he was right.

Religious warfare has dominated Christian and Islam for more than a millennium, yes.

Right now Islamic jihad in the ME and Christian-Muslim warfare in Africa are facts.

Both are wrong. If you won't condemn both, you are immoral.

Religious warfare has dominated Christian and Islam for more than a millennium, yes.

Right now Islamic jihad in the ME and Christian-Muslim warfare in Africa are facts.

Better yet, why not condemn the war crimes of Mohammad?

You can do the same for Jesus. LOL.

That cuts to the heart of the matter.

I can't think of a more morally repugnant man than Mohammad, yet we are to try and pretend to appease his followers?

Give me a break.

Example:

Irosie;, no I said that because I also didn't want the assumption from others of hating Catholics just for speaking out on the Church and it's theology or Romes method of capturing cultures by perverting their faiths. The Irony is in people claiming they don't hate the person they hate the sin(which is used fallaciously many times, yet when you point out the sin to them they cry that it's hate for them personally.

JakeStarkey; what you call LOVE is not his teaching anymore then a Rabbi teaching Torah or Abraham's kindness to strangers is that Rabbi's teachings.
In other words stop giving a Roman made idol credit for what others inspired to teach. The fact is The character in his own did not teach love :
Let's review the falsely claim love of Jesus.
Jesus hated families (Luke 8:19-21,Luke 14:26,33,Luke 18:29-30, Matt 10:34-37), hated life (1 John 2:15-17) and this earth and mankind (2 Peter 3:10, Mat 10: 34-40 & Thomas 16, 2 Thessalonians 1:8), hated the Pharisee , hated Woman (1 Cor. 11, 1 Timothy 2:11-15 & all over the book of Thomas), hated his brethren (seen by what he caused to them), hated people with disabilities(Mark 9:14-19,Matt 9:32-33, 12:22 & Luke 11:14) hated gentiles (Matt15:26), hated his own chosen town of Capernaum (Mat.11:23), thus must not have Knoweth G-d according to 1John 4:8 .

IL PAPA----correctly, linked them as common to both creeds. ----I must have
missed the "CONDEMN" part Islamic crusades are not limited to the
ME and Africa. They are going on in south-east asia and even in IL PAPA's
hometown -----Argentina ---where several pogroms against jews managed to get PUSHED UNDER THE HOLY RUG--- somehow ---no comment from
il papa

Better yet, why not condemn the war crimes of Mohammad?

You can do the same for Jesus. LOL.

That cuts to the heart of the matter.

I can't think of a more morally repugnant man than Mohammad, yet we are to try and pretend to appease his followers?

Give me a break.
Give me a break that we should not apply the same standards to all.

Notice irosie fails in her counter argument.

I condmen all religious wars.

Example:

Irosie;, no I said that because I also didn't want the assumption from others of hating Catholics just for speaking out on the Church and it's theology or Romes method of capturing cultures by perverting their faiths. The Irony is in people claiming they don't hate the person they hate the sin(which is used fallaciously many times, yet when you point out the sin to them they cry that it's hate for them personally.

JakeStarkey; what you call LOVE is not his teaching anymore then a Rabbi teaching Torah or Abraham's kindness to strangers is that Rabbi's teachings.
In other words stop giving a Roman made idol credit for what others inspired to teach. The fact is The character in his own did not teach love :
Let's review the falsely claim love of Jesus.
Jesus hated families (Luke 8:19-21,Luke 14:26,33,Luke 18:29-30, Matt 10:34-37), hated life (1 John 2:15-17) and this earth and mankind (2 Peter 3:10, Mat 10: 34-40 & Thomas 16, 2 Thessalonians 1:8), hated the Pharisee , hated Woman (1 Cor. 11, 1 Timothy 2:11-15 & all over the book of Thomas), hated his brethren (seen by what he caused to them), hated people with disabilities(Mark 9:14-19,Matt 9:32-33, 12:22 & Luke 11:14) hated gentiles (Matt15:26), hated his own chosen town of Capernaum (Mat.11:23), thus must not have Knoweth G-d according to 1John 4:8 .

Ha shev------I have attended church services and even sunday school----as a child--- I have heard countless sermons about Jesus and LOVE.--------and I read the NT.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE-------Jesus, according to the party-line----LOVED EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING-------"love" St Francis of Assisi even 'loved' every critter that crawls on the earth. I wonder if someone who professes to support Christian
"love" might try to define the word-----"love"

Forum List

Back