The Worst Kind of Bullying

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
It didn't happen here, because a lot of people shout BS at me that I know isn't true, but when somebody makes fun of you for your reading and comprehension abilities or therefore lack of when they write a whole entire essay full of words making it seem like it was your own fault for having a form of dyslexia,.. that broke me, and I don't break much or easily as most of you already probably know. Does anybody have any advice because I feel like shit right now. :(

It didn't happen here, because a lot of people shout BS at me that I know isn't true, but when somebody makes fun of you for your reading and comprehension abilities or therefore lack of when they write a whole entire essay full of words making it seem like it was your own fault for having a form of dyslexia,.. that broke me, and I don't break much or easily as most of you already probably know. Does anybody have any advice because I feel like shit right now. :(

When people go to that much trouble just to hurt you, it says far more about them than it does about you.

Yeah, this place can get hostile sometimes. But to try and single you out and mock your dyslexia is just being an asshole. Too many think being an asshole is the same as being tough. It isn't. Intentionally causing someone pain for your own entertainment is the height of bullying and being an asshole.

But the good news is, the chances are very good that their life is miserable. Being an INCEL is tough.

You got this, FJB. You are a certified badass. Don't listen to the idiots who live in their Mom's basement.

Fuck 'em. How about that? Fuck 'em and the horse they rode in on.

1654809578851.png

1654809978255.png

:)

Advice?

I advise you to put no stock into something some stranger on lowly Internet message board says or thinks, about you or anything else. Seriously, we are all strangers here. None of us know one another. I couldn't care less what any of these people think of me or my opinions. They are not a part of my life. They are not my wife, my kids, my family, or my mother. They are not my friends or acquaintances. I would not recognize any of these peoples if we passed on the street. Nothing any of us say or do here means anything in the real world.

And... words only have power if you give it to them.

And... fuck 'em if they can't take a joke.

And... except for me. You should hang on my every word as gospel. But to hell with everyone else...

Last edited:
There are people on this board who have no interest in discussing the issues. They seem intent on blowing off the issue entirely and prefer to attack people personally. That is the worst aspect of this or any message board for that matter. Actually USMB is better than some others I've seen! The way I see it, they are looking for the easy way out. Why discuss anything, why defend your position? That's hard. It's much easier to attack and discredit the person.

I guess what I'm saying is they are the problem, certainly not you.

If some of the shit said to me were said by anyone I care for- I would give a shit.

Like making fun of someone and calling him senile because he has a stutter?

I heard he wasn't much of a moderator, but I'm glad it helped.

Lol I was talking about you, but I consider you a really good online friend. :)

I seem to be missing your point here, but I think you're trying to cheer me up so thanks. :)

As an adult you don't get to claim that you are a victim of bullying when you are challenged about your opinions. Grow up.

As a certified badass,.. fuck you. Wow, you guys are right that does help. ;)

Like making fun of someone and calling him senile because he has a stutter?

Senile is one of the nicer things I've called Biden, but I call him senile because he's senile, not for stuttering.

As an adult you don't get to claim that you are a victim of bullying when you are challenged about your opinions. Grow up.
Bullying? Back in the day when just about every able bodied male was subject to the draft most young men learned some perspective about bullying when they entered Military service. Sadly the selfish generations are trained to whine when they are disrespected.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back