Just paid $25 for a late breakfast at Denny’s- how can anybody still support the lockdowns and printing of trillions of dollars that caused this ?

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Is there anybody out there who still believes that the lockdowns and printing of trillions of dollars were necessary? Surely we must care for our fellow American.

IMG_1320.jpeg

This meal after tip cost me $25. Of course I’ll always tip Well, I’m not a brokie

How can a family of four afford to go to a place like Denny’s? Which back in the day used to be an affordable place for breakfast or dinner. Remember the four dollar grand slams and what not.

So you have a combination of restaurants, keeping their prices high along with the inflation caused by the fake virus and printing of trillions of dollars. Of course, some restaurants and businesses will continue to keep prices high, because why not they got away with it the first time.

I’m seeing this at places like Mr. Goodyear as well where they are charging astronomical amounts of money for tires. Thankfully I got a local guy I go to for car repairs …. Tons of Americans when they get a flat tire for example they get robbed blind $35 to patch up a tire at a place like Mr. Goodyear or one of those places when it could cost you nothing or maybe $10 if you know somebody.

$3.69 for a coffee at Denny’s. I remember during a Trump administration it was $1.50. What the heck is going on in this country. This is a disgrace. The BLM, the anti-whiteness, the denigration of Christian, European culture and America, the attacks on Western civilization in this country…when will it stop?

I mean you go to some places in America and you’re going to see more flags of Ukraine or flags of Israel than the American flag. Come on man.

I believe the future is bright, but it’s going to take some time to right the wrong

Is there anybody out there who still believes that the lockdowns and printing of trillions of dollars were necessary? Surely we must care for our fellow American.

View attachment 872046

This meal after tip cost me $25. Of course I’ll always tip Well, I’m not a brokie

How can a family of four afford to go to a place like Denny’s? Which back in the day used to be an affordable place for breakfast or dinner. Remember the four dollar grand slams and what not.

So you have a combination of restaurants, keeping their prices high along with the inflation caused by the fake virus and printing of trillions of dollars. Of course, some restaurants and businesses will continue to keep prices high, because why not they got away with it the first time.

I’m seeing this at places like Mr. Goodyear as well where they are charging astronomical amounts of money for tires. Thankfully I got a local guy I go to for car repairs …. Tons of Americans when they get a flat tire for example they get robbed blind $35 to patch up a tire at a place like Mr. Goodyear or one of those places when it could cost you nothing or maybe $10 if you know somebody.

If you're in one of the places where the minimum wage is now $20 or $25, you don't need to tip.

View attachment 872046

you suck at math,,

the total with tip is around 20 not 25,,

other that 369 for a cup of coffee I dont see a problem,,

$3.69 for a coffee at Denny’s.

Holy smokehouse! Coffee is usually closer to a $1 or so I thought?

Only recently I got up the courage to go thru BlackRock drive thru. Yes, $4.99 for Black coffee with cream. I was in shock. It was pretty good but not hot enough. Too fancy of a taste also.

Needless to say I make it at home and take with me in WalMart stainless keep hot big mug. K-cups are like $0.50 each for Peetes at Costco. $1 per day in the morning at home. 2 large.

View attachment 872046

Denny's?

Forum List

Back