A Decent Into homeless Hell

Venice, California has really gone to seed since the Hulkster left and moved to the Tampa Florida area.

I don't think that Hogan would have stood for this in his beloved home town.

It's spreading everywhere. I'm seeing drugged out people staggering around downtown looking literally like characters from the Walking Dead. Just a few years ago these places were fine to take your kids to, now no family gets within blocks of these areas. Look at New York. When my kids were young we had a great trip there taking the subway, going to a Yankees game, watching fireworks. There is NO WAY I would take them there today. That is the cost of failed Democratic leadership. We are losing our country one block and one subway at a time.

It's spreading everywhere. I'm seeing drugged out people staggering around downtown looking literally like characters from the Walking Dead. Just a few years ago these places were fine to take your kids to, now no family gets within blocks of these areas. Look at New York. When my kids were young we had a great trip there taking the subway, going to a Yankees game, watching fireworks. There is NO WAY I would take them there today. That is the cost of failed Democratic leadership. We are losing our country one block and one subway at a time.

The DemoKKKrats absolutely LOVE this. Make no mistake, this is 100% intentional, and their voters wanted it, too.

Home sweet home. Looks like law abiding taxpayers to me. :auiqs.jpg:
I witnessed the same thing in Modesto, CA. They had a beautiful park next to Dry Creek and the Tuolumne River. The homeless started moving in and the pandering city council erected a homeless encampment nearby. The homeless encampment is gone, but the problem remained in the park. Last I heard, the park had been closed and sold to a neighboring corporate interest.

The hypocrisy is stunning. You can get a summons in a national park for a bunch of things like disturbing a rock or taking a piss against a tree but nobody cares about the homeless degenerates who shit and piss and puke in parks all along the left coast.

Los Angeles is a tremendous place to be homeless. Crap right on the sidewalk, put your tent up right near a Walgreen's that you can loot when you need provisions, A DA that doesn't have the legal brains to try a open-shut Vagrancy case, lots of rich people around with change to spare.

Forum List

Back