the what will the left cancel next thread ?

this thread is about who or what and why the left will cancel and ban next ! i predict that the Little Rascals will get canceled for having a character called Buck Wheat !

Gay marriage? Shit, that was the right.
Alcohol? Shit, that was the right too.

this thread is about who or what and why the left will cancel and ban next ! i predict that the Little Rascals will get canceled for having a character called Buck Wheat !
Or even something as stupid as wanting us to call french fries Freedom Fries...oh wait.

I didn't know gay marriage or alcohol was canceled.

They tried. In fact alcohol was cancelled constitutionally.
that was by Progressives...in their infamous Progressive Era.

I didn't know gay marriage or alcohol was canceled.

They tried. In fact alcohol was cancelled constitutionally.
that was by Progressives...in their infamous Progressive Era.

Well, not really. Congress in 1917, when the Amendment passed through Congress, the House was 227 Democrats to 200 Republicans, the Senate was 55 to 41.

And before you say "Ah, Democrats, progressive", in the 2016 US presidential election, the Democrat Woodrow Wilson won the whole of the Deep South, Texas, but didn't win New York, Illinois, New Jersey, Connecticut, Oregon, ie, the more left wing states.

First states to ratify the 18th Amendment:

1) Mississippi
2) Virginia,
3) Kentucky
4) North Dakota
5) South Carolina

A who's who of the right.

Connecticut and Rhode Island, liberal states, rejected the 18th Amendment.

Forum List

Back