the what will the left cancel next thread ?

this thread is about who or what and why the left will cancel and ban next ! i predict that the Little Rascals will get canceled for having a character called Buck Wheat !

I don't know about anyone else but I vote for cancel culturing you.

1617507961326.png

^^^ To many stereotypes in all the shows ^^^

*****SMILE*****

:)

All of Archie Bunker's racial slurs and politically incorrect language will be bleeped out of All in the Family reruns.

Animal rights groups will have Green Acres cancelled because Mr Haney ate Arnold the pig in the final episode.

The Nutty Professor farting at the dinner table scene will be edited out.

The left are party poopers.

Last edited:
this thread is about who or what and why the left will cancel and ban next ! i predict that the Little Rascals will get canceled for having a character called Buck Wheat !
Don't forget that another member of that group of kids went by the name Porky.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I don't care what they cancel. Makes no difference to 99.99999 percent of people. A nothing burger.

Your extreme butthurt is showing.
What are you talking about? Cancel culture is the best thing that has happened for republicans in awhile. This shit makes the left look sooo fucking bad. It disgusts the moderates.

I don't know about anyone else but I vote for cancel culturing you.
bring it woman ! i have absolutely no fear of weak effeminate leftist wimps that embrace victimhood like you ! lol !

Forum List

Back