The Vigilant Warrior

1) you proved that he was Lucifer, that means your last post you lied and merely said the opposite ofcwhat everyone saw you
do.
2) that means Lucifer Jesus makes you lie
3) You lied again saying he's not Lucifer in the Tanakh yet he was the only one who could be (that's a fact not an opinion and it was backed by proof).
He fit 100% of the Lucifer prophecy even the name they'd refer him as.
4) people don't always click on links and vids (especially if they are posting via phones), so you need to have a brief summary & point. If you are gonna talk about spiritual warfare at least have the sense to know which side of that fence you are on and who is the arch Strategist and head warrior.

Shimon(Says) Poor Jeremiah the bullfrog is your tummy full of the flies you have been eating and you are not feeling in the mood for a little dancing.....I quess you declined on our little dance because it would have gotten to hot and heavy for you....Remember your master the serpent in the garden feasts on little bullfrogs all day long....esp the day as that is his time being the morning star and son of the dawn....Try remembering there are other little animals in the garden that have not been seduced by the serpents seductive song and that they have no wish or desire to join the one third that have....Winking

1) you proved that he was Lucifer, that means your last post you lied and merely said the opposite ofcwhat everyone saw you
do.
2) that means Lucifer Jesus makes you lie
3) You lied again saying he's not Lucifer in the Tanakh yet he was the only one who could be (that's a fact not an opinion and it was backed by proof).
He fit 100% of the Lucifer prophecy even the name they'd refer him as.
4) people don't always click on links and vids (especially if they are posting via phones), so you need to have a brief summary & point. If you are gonna talk about spiritual warfare at least have the sense to know which side of that fence you are on and who is the arch Strategist and head warrior.

HaShev, you are free to make a thread about whatever you wish but I've answered your questions and proven that Jesus Christ is not Lucifer nor is he ever mentioned as such in the Torah, Tannach or New Testament. Buy a Torah and read it. Now it is time to return to the subject of the OP. Part 3 series will be coming up for those who wish to listen to it.

Shimon(Says) Poor Jeremiah the bullfrog is your tummy full of the flies you have been eating and you are not feeling in the mood for a little dancing.....I quess you declined on our little dance because it would have gotten to hot and heavy for you....Remember your master the serpent in the garden feasts on little bullfrogs all day long....esp the day as that is his time being the morning star and son of the dawn....Try remembering there are other little animals in the garden that have not been seduced by the serpents seductive song and that they have no wish or desire to join the one third that have....Winking

Shimon, this is a Bible study for Christians on the subject of Spiritual warfare. Please respect that and address the OP. Thanks for reading.

Jeremiah you got caught lying again.
1) you repeated the same thing you posted before just to bump your youtube spam post.
2) you lied and said you proved he wasn't lucifer yet you did the opposite and proved he was and your behavior of constantly lying, spaming, and bumping your own posts through sinning is proof your luciferian character failed to nake you a decent honest well behaved human being.
3) you lied to Shimon by saying this is Bible study for Christians when your post eludes the Bible and falaciously places stuff not in it there for sake of your lucifer worship.
4) you proved my former point that Christians can't discuss their lies about the Bible without trying to censor and kick out those who know the Hebrew Bible thus expose those mistakes and lies. What really sets you off is the fact we know your NT better then you do and that is a double threat to your charade. Stop fooling yourself.
You are not G-d's soldier, you are Rome's soldier selling their false prophet and satanic bible.

Jeremiah you got caught lying again.
1) you repeated the same thing you posted before just to bump your youtube spam post.
2) you lied and said you proved he wasn't lucifer yet you did the opposite and proved he was and your behavior of constantly lying, spaming, and bumping your own posts through sinning is proof your luciferian character failed to nake you a decent honest well behaved human being.
3) you lied to Shimon by saying this is Bible study for Christians when your post eludes the Bible and falaciously places stuff not in it there for sake of your lucifer worship.
4) you proved my former point that Christians can't discuss their lies about the Bible without trying to censor and kick out those who know the Hebrew Bible thus expose those mistakes and lies. What really sets you off is the fact we know your NT better then you do and that is a double threat to your charade. Stop fooling yourself.
You are not G-d's soldier, you are Rome's soldier selling their false prophet and satanic bible.
Wow talk about bull coming from the frog jeremiah no wonder your prince hasnt come along and given you a kiss turning you from a frog into a princess...the vigilant warrior is michael not the one you spoot or his phoney lessons.....when you are called on it you try ribetting our attention away from these facts...je zeus was a creation of rome for the purpose of fleecing hard working men and women of their ten percent...it was an incredibly effecient and smart scam and rome found it was far cheaper to send missionaries then to house and feed garrisons of soldiers... So the locals killed a few of romes emisaries they could always send more... Rome became rich and so did all the splinter groups that formed their own rival gangs or churches to get in on fleecing of the sheeple...jesus was just a cover to do so and you and any like you are continuing to do their business for them without them lifting a finger...that is why jeremiah you are truly a bullfrog sitting in a pond of vomit croaking out your lies and web of deceit for any and all that a gulliable to listen....remember shimon also means he who hears and i hear through your bull little froggy...

Yeah I have to agree, even though she can spot the harlot church John of Patmos is warning them of, she is still doing their dirty work by spreading that impression of the deified figure like it actually existed.

This is why ever so often when faith subsides the church comes up with more fake "sacred relics" to try and make their farce seem historical. Example the time the church paraded more then a few shacks (at the same time) around Europe claiming it the authentic home of Jesus.
Or the time they paraded the catheri relics one labeled "Caput LVIII"
contained the skull of a woman and this was sworn to be the flesh and blood tomb of Jesus.

I am so sorry to interupt your post with Jeremiah but if I may.....If he is claiming Yeshu would that not be doubly problematic for him given the fact Y=H in hebrew and if I am not mistaken U= V giving us.......Winky winky......Smiling....

I am a woman and chose the screen name Jeremiah because of the message Jeremiah had for the people of his time. To repent. Judgment is coming. Today the message once again is urgent. Repent! Judgment is coming!

Jesus is Yeshua. He is the LORD. Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is LORD. Including yours, Shimon.

Jeremiah, the irony is Jeremiah was the one who wrote about false prophets and I showed the list if them that formed your religion and culture of lying to people.
The irony is also the word lord in Hebrew is Baal.=you are saying Jesus (yeshu) is Baal.
The irony is the number of (Lord Jesus)
Baal Jesus=666 in ascll numerology.
The irony is you admit RCC worships a false christ and yet they created the image Jesus using many figures and myths one of the main ones being Yeshu son of Mary the harlot because he was half Roman and taught thst very same sun worship underworld garbage you accuse the RCC of doing.
Yeshu son of mary is not Jesus, he's only a snall portion of the many converged mythologies and personas.
None of the historical christs liberated or fulfilled the role or prerequisites of Moshiach.
You are only half way there recognizing the RCC worship but forgeting they not only fabricated Mary's immaculate image, they fabricated the Jesus figure and Paul figure as well. The RCC was called the Harlot church for a reason. They slept with many nations even the sadistic ones like they even do now.
They venerated the Harlot Mary and the bastard child of the Harlot.
And placed Jesus through all the harlots of the Bible when creating his lineage.
Jesus was the fulfilled fallen false/ imposter messiah claimed a god I believe your faith calls this Lucifer symbolized as the
bright (top/arch)
morning (Baal)
star (messenger/angel)
-Rev 22:16

No, the irony is that two men who claim to be Jews (I'm not so sure) are mocking the Hebrew prophet Jeremiah and his name - which I should inform you both - God named Jeremiah in his mother's womb - he was called of God and yet neither of you appear to have the slightest respect for G-d of Israel or His prophet's name - Jeremiah - I find that highly unusual for Jewish people to do such a thing (and to twist the Scriptures as you have done). As I said before, I'm not so sure you are Jewish. For all I know you both could be Baal worshippers who came over to this thread to mock the LORD and the name of one of his Prophets. The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom. I pray the LORD opens your eyes to see that you are not striving against a woman on this thread. You're striving against the LORD and His Word. Not a wise thing to do.

I am so sorry to interupt your post with Jeremiah but if I may.....If he is claiming Yeshu would that not be doubly problematic for him given the fact Y=H in hebrew and if I am not mistaken U= V giving us.......Winky winky......Smiling....

I am a woman and chose the screen name Jeremiah because of the message Jeremiah had for the people of his time. To repent. Judgment is coming. Today the message once again is urgent. Repent! Judgment is coming!

Jesus is Yeshua. He is the LORD. Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is LORD. Including yours, Shimon.

Jeremiah, the irony is Jeremiah was the one who wrote about false prophets and I showed the list if them that formed your religion and culture of lying to people.
The irony is also the word lord in Hebrew is Baal.=you are saying Jesus (yeshu) is Baal.
The irony is the number of (Lord Jesus)
Baal Jesus=666 in ascll numerology.
The irony is you admit RCC worships a false christ and yet they created the image Jesus using many figures and myths one of the main ones being Yeshu son of Mary the harlot because he was half Roman and taught thst very same sun worship underworld garbage you accuse the RCC of doing.
Yeshu son of mary is not Jesus, he's only a snall portion of the many converged mythologies and personas.
None of the historical christs liberated or fulfilled the role or prerequisites of Moshiach.
You are only half way there recognizing the RCC worship but forgeting they not only fabricated Mary's immaculate image, they fabricated the Jesus figure and Paul figure as well. The RCC was called the Harlot church for a reason. They slept with many nations even the sadistic ones like they even do now.
They venerated the Harlot Mary and the bastard child of the Harlot.
And placed Jesus through all the harlots of the Bible when creating his lineage.
Jesus was the fulfilled fallen false/ imposter messiah claimed a god I believe your faith calls this Lucifer symbolized as the
bright (top/arch)
morning (Baal)
star (messenger/angel)
-Rev 22:16

No, the irony is that two men who claim to be Jews (I'm not so sure) are mocking the Hebrew prophet Jeremiah and his name - which I should inform you both - God named Jeremiah in his mother's womb - he was called of God and yet neither of you appear to have the slightest respect for G-d of Israel or His prophet's name - Jeremiah - I find that highly unusual for Jewish people to do such a thing (and to twist the Scriptures as you have done). As I said before, I'm not so sure you are Jewish. For all I know you both could be Baal worshippers who came over to this thread to mock the LORD and the name of one of his Prophets. The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom. I pray the LORD opens your eyes to see that you are not striving against a woman on this thread. You're striving against the LORD and His Word. Not a wise thing to do.

What about the jesuits?

Jeremiah I hate to sound like a parrot, but you lied even again and thus a pattern emerges exposing you as a habitual liar.
I never said anything bad about the prophet Jeremiah, all I said was that is ironically the prophet who spoke of false prophets. Remember the verses I left of Jeremiah on the Christian false prophets post?

Not only did you lie, but you falsely accused us of doing that which you have done. By using the prophets name is disrespectful enough, but doing it to promote a false prophet the type he spoke out and warned against is beyond bad taste and disrespectful.
Furthermore you now admit you recognize the sin of disrespecting prophets and yet you have no problem disrespecting the Shiloh Michael when you replace the Shiloh with your false prophet.

Wow...you admitted your name is not jeremiah yet you have taken it for yourself stating also that jeremiah was named by the gd of abraham isaac and jacob in the womb therefore it is you that is being disrespectfull to his memory and to the gd of abraham isaac and jacob...further you are trying to cofuse all the little tadpoles in the pond by accusing both michael and myself of what you are doing ....you truly are one twisted little bullfrog...you must be related to that species from africa that is you lick it you start to hallucinate...try not to partake of its poison by spreading your lies and falsehoods esp about people you know nothing about but have dealt with your kind of frog before...

Wow...you admitted your name is not jeremiah yet you have taken it for yourself stating also that jeremiah was named by the gd of abraham isaac and jacob in the womb therefore it is you that is being disrespectfull to his memory and to the gd of abraham isaac and jacob...further you are trying to cofuse all the little tadpoles in the pond by accusing both michael and myself of what you are doing ....you truly are one twisted little bullfrog...you must be related to that species from africa that is you lick it you start to hallucinate...try not to partake of its poison by spreading your lies and falsehoods esp about people you know nothing about but have dealt with your kind of frog before...

Shimon, I never claimed my name was Jeremiah. I explained from the beginning why I chose the screen name - it is due to the message Jeremiah gave to the people - which they rejected - that Judgment was coming and they should repent - yet they went on - continuing on in their sin - even as America is facing the judgment of God and people continue on in their sin.

You haven't been mocking my name but the name of one of God's prophets but that is not the worst of it. You see, when you and HaShev suggest that the LORD is Lucifer - you are blaspheming God Almighty - even as the early Pharisees did - when they began to blaspheme the Holy Spirit by claiming the miracles of Jesus were the works of Satan - the LORD said it was blasphemy of the Holy Spirit - which is a sin that cannot be pardoned. The best thing you and your friend, HaShev, can do is repent of this and find another thread - another subject. It could be the LORD will forgive you and consider what you have done you have done in ignorance.

Jeremiah I hate to sound like a parrot, but you lied even again and thus a pattern emerges exposing you as a habitual liar.
I never said anything bad about the prophet Jeremiah, all I said was that is ironically the prophet who spoke of false prophets. Remember the verses I left of Jeremiah on the Christian false prophets post?

Not only did you lie, but you falsely accused us of doing that which you have done. By using the prophets name is disrespectful enough, but doing it to promote a false prophet the type he spoke out and warned against is beyond bad taste and disrespectful.
Furthermore you now admit you recognize the sin of disrespecting prophets and yet you have no problem disrespecting the Shiloh Michael when you replace the Shiloh with your false prophet.

I've not lied to you once and you know that is the truth, HaShev. I am obligated to warn you of a scripture that is found not once but twice in the King James Bible. It is a warning from the LORD not to trouble His servants.

It is written:

Touch not mine anointed and do my prophets no harm.

You need to understand that on this thread you have been slandering the Lord Jesus Christ and the name of Jeremiah - an Old Testament prophet - and last - you are slandering a servant of the Most High God - that would be me, HaShev.

While you can exercise your free will to do that........ You have to be willing to accept the consequences that come with it. God counts it a righteous thing to recompense with tribulation those who trouble His children. You have brought trouble down upon your own head and have no one but yourself to blame for it.

"it is due to the message Jeremiah
gave to the people - which they rejected"

and so you & your faith rejected:
Jeremiah 5:30-31, 14:14, 23:16, 26, 31-32.

"Touch not mine anointed and do my
prophets no harm."

I'm a Kohanim.

Returning to the topic of OP - there are blessings for obedience and curses for disobedience. This dream that God gave Michael Boldea Jr. some time ago - gives a very telling picture of what Jesus Christ taught us concerning the foundation of our faith. If our faith is built on Christ and we are abiding in Him - we are assured by God that our house shall stand in this coming storm. If it is not? We can be assured of nothing but destruction.

The House That Stood

I dreamt I was walking down a street, but to the left and the right of me everything was utterly destroyed. If not for the foundations sticking out of the earth, one would not have known anything had once stood there.

I have seen the aftermath of earthquakes while living in California in the eighties, I have likewise seen the aftermath of tornadoes live and in person, and this looked like neither of the two. The best way I can describe it, is that the entire street seemed to have been razed. From trees, to homes, to fences, everything had been flattened and annihilated.

The street curved to the left, and as I followed it turning the corner, I was surprised to see a house standing a couple hundred yards ahead of me on the right. There was nothing special about the house. A single story home, with a porch and a porch swing, once painted white by what I could gather, but having taken on a charred look.

I quickened my pace, as even in my dream this seemed odd and surreal, and as I approached the house I heard what could only have been prayer coming from inside.

This was no typical prayer. It was passionate, and fervent, and the only time I remember having heard prayer like this, is when we would have prayer nights in our home in Romania during the Communist occupation.

This was anything but a restrained prayer gathering, and the voices coming from inside the house were praising God, and giving glory to Him.

I stood just short of the front step, and listened to the prayers coming from within the house, until in my dream, I woke up.

As I awoke from my dream within a dream, the man I have grown accustomed to seeing was standing at the foot of my mattress.

'Do you understand what you've just seen?' he asked without prelude.

'I believe I do' I answered somewhat confidently. The man gave me a look one might give to a slowwitted individual and said, 'perhaps in part', then reached out and touched my shoulder.

Suddenly I was back on the same street, and I realized this only because of the house with the porch swing, now a pristine white. It was the only thing that was the same as in my previous dream, because now there were trees, and homes, up and down the block. It looked and sounded like a typical neighborhood, but above the din of chirping birds and barking dogs, I could hear prayer coming from inside the home with the porch swing. It was the same kind of fervent, passionate prayer I had heard on the previous occasion. I strained to hear what they were praying for, but I could only hear snippets from time to time. As I made to climb the first of three steps, I was back in my bed, with the man standing patiently by my mattress.

'Now you understand', he said, 'tell them not to fear, but to draw close to the Father in whom is shelter from the storm, and protection from destruction.' I then woke up, disoriented, wondering for a while if this was yet another dream within a dream. Realizing that it was not, I knelt beside my mattress and started to pray.

I have not released a dream or a vision in two years, and if not for the specific instruction 'tell them' I would have been hesitant in releasing this dream as well. As I explained in a recent radio interview, the reason why I have not released any visions or dreams is because many within the household of faith have become, for lack of a better term, prophecy junkies. At every gathering, at every meetings, there is always the inevitable 'what's the Lord been showing you lately', as though He hasn't shown us enough, or as though His word is not clear enough.

I specifically asked permission of God to withhold what He was showing me for a season, and have single-mindedly focused on preaching Christ, and Him crucified wherever I was asked to preach, because our safety, our shelter, and our protection is in Christ Jesus our Lord, Savior and King.

Our refuge, our shelter, our place of safety is not a geographical location; it is in the arms of Jesus, in the will of God, in fellowship and intimacy with Him. If we are walking in the will of the Father, then we have nothing to fear. If we are being obedient to His word, His guidance, and His leading, then wherever He will guide us will be a safe place, and wherever He will lead us will be a place of shelter. Our safety is found in obedience. If God has told you to go to a certain place, then do as He has commanded. If however God has not spoken, then be at peace where you are, for God is able to protect you in the midst of the storm.

It is time to draw closer to God than ever before, to come before Him in prayer, and fasting, in righteousness, and purity of heart. The day draws near when we will behold the miracle working power of our God firsthand, when we will see what our God can do, and glory in His omnipotence.

Psalm 18:25-30, "With the merciful You will show Yourself merciful; with a blameless man You will show Yourself blameless; with the pure You will show Yourself pure; and with the devious You will show yourself shrewd. For You will save the humble people, but will bring down haughty looks. For You will light my lamp; the Lord my God will enlighten my darkness. For by You I can run against a troop, and by my God I can leap over a wall. As for God, His way is perfect; the word of the Lord is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in Him."

I've not lied to you once

And there it is, the biggest lie of all of them.

I might have to retool my top ten list.

Top Ten Greatest Lies of All Time
1) Jesus is G0d
2) Mary is a Virgin
3) we're the religion of peace or of the prince of peace
4) The check's In the mail
5) The child is yours
6) This won't hurt much
7) This won't cost much
8) it's just a little ding the scratch will wax right out.
9) it's 100 Percent beef
10) no you don't look fat

Honorable mention for those who go out to Karaoke- "No that sounded good"

The lies jeremiah the bullfrog keeps ribetting out are amazing....my name jeremiah is shimon favel ben chaim ha levi ..which means to your ignorant ears ..... He who hears son of life ...which means i am a son of gd.... Not to be taken literally like you erronously teach with your false prophet jesus but in actions and deeds... And finally i am of the tribe of levi and can directly trace my lineage all the way back through levi and the patriarchs....my mothers side is far more interesting and there is a book over 500 pages verified and documented by many and accepted in israel...why do i tell you this oh jeremiah of the fake name and following the father of lies....your jesus.....because it is you that are mocking gds servants and gds words.... Not i and certainly not michael and you are a fraud and a charlatin by your words and your deeds and your message is an evil one against life or gd that is why you are being mocked oh priest of baal just like ezekiel mocked 400 of your bretheren....

"it is due to the message Jeremiah
gave to the people - which they rejected"

and so you & your faith rejected:
Jeremiah 5:30-31, 14:14, 23:16, 26, 31-32.

"Touch not mine anointed and do my
prophets no harm."

I'm a Kohanim.

You may be a Kohanim but you are not the first. Who was the first? Do you know?

Melchisedec.

The one that blesses is always greater than the one that is being blessed, HaShev. Abraham paid tithes to Melchisedec. Melchisedec was greater than Abraham.

Do you know who Melchisedec is?

It is written:

For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him; To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace;

Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually.

Now consider how great this man was, unto whom even the patriarch Abraham gave the tenth of the spoils. And verily they that are of the sons of Levi, who receive the office of the priesthood, have a commandment to take tithes of the people according to the law, that is, of their brethren, though they come out of the loins of Abraham:

But he whose descent is not counted from them received tithes of Abraham, and blessed him that had the promises. And without all contradiction the less is blessed of the better.

And here men that die receive tithes; but there he receiveth them, of whom it is witnessed that he liveth. And as I may so say, Levi also, who receiveth tithes, payed tithes in Abraham. For he was yet in the loins of his father, when Melchisedec met him.

If therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood, (for under it the people received the law,) what further need was there that another priest should rise after the order of Melchisedec, and not be called after the order of Aaron?

For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.

For he of whom these things are spoken pertaineth to another tribe, of which no man gave attendance at the altar.
For it is evident that our Lord sprang out of Juda; of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood.

And it is yet far more evident: for that after the similitude of Melchisedec there ariseth another priest,
Who is made, not after the law of a carnal commandment, but after the power of an endless life.

For he testifieth, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec. For there is verily a disannulling of the commandment going before for the weakness and unprofitableness thereof.

For the law made nothing perfect, but the bringing in of a better hope did; by the which we draw nigh unto God. And inasmuch as not without an oath he was made priest:

(For those priests were made without an oath; but this with an oath by him that said unto him, The Lord sware and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.

By so much was Jesus made a surety of a better testament.

And they truly were many priests, because they were not suffered to continue by reason of death: But this man, because he continueth ever, hath an unchangeable priesthood.

Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them. For such an high priest became us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens;
Who needeth not daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifice, first for his own sins, and then for the people's: for this he did once, when he offered up himself.

For the law maketh men high priests which have infirmity; but the word of the oath, which was since the law, maketh the Son, who is consecrated for evermore.

And it is written:
Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.
Hebrews 2:12

Jesus Christ is our High Priest.
Jesus Christ is Melchizedek.

Last edited:
See caught you in another lie and Shimon is probably laughing reading your comment.
lie 1) Jesus is not Melchizedek
problem 1) and check mate is you just proved my previous comments about thieving Michael roles and titles and placing them as Jesus.
What is it your own text that says Hebrews 7:17
him, “You are a priest forever, *after* the order of Melchizedek"
Jesus is made lower then the angels says Hebrews 2:9
But we do see Jesus, who was made lower than the angels.
If he's lower then the messengers aka the one he's supposed to be receiving the message from then how can he be the top messenger which is what Melchi (king) Zedek (of the elect/righteous ones/hosts) is as one in the same.
Fact: in Judaism Michael is the head of Hosts.
Fact: in Judaism Michael is the Malakh (messenger)
tzadek (justice/righteousness) remember the just judge proof from previous discussions.
Fact: the scholars all agree as does the Dead Sea Scroll tell you that Melchizedek is Michael. It's not a name it's a description of a role just as Medatron isn't a name or another person, it's A term used for both Enoch and Also Michael as being mediators.
Remember I taught you, names are being blotted out by turning them into definitions while meaning of words are being turned into names and characters. This happens when people borrowing stories and languages they don't know and try and translate them.

JESUS was never your high priest, Shimon Peter was, and that is borrowed and plagiarized from the Jannaeus Alexander era where Rabbi Shimon ben Shatach was reinstated and appointed high priest of the temple by Jannaeus wife Salome. Shimon was not a follower of Yeshu but as the other characters are converged and thus change names Shimon had to hecome Peter to fit a follower by that name of later Christ figures.
All of this can be looked up but you are to lazy and would rather pump your youtube videos and ignorance of the era.

Geza Vermes professor at Oxford who wrote Dead Sea Scrolls in English states Melchizedek is another term for archangel Michael. Because the scrolls says this, Hebrew meaning of words says this, and anyone who can type into a search engine can see this.

Example of the silliness and fallacious manner which Jeremiah placing Jesus into everyones character/personas:

Jesus was the cookie monster because he was short and liked cookies.
Jesus was gumby because he was gumby damn it!,
Jesus was oooh nooo Mr. Bill because he dies everyday.
The Minions are Jesus and his disciples a group of rebel rousers.
Jesus was Mr. Magoo because lead the blind.
Jesus was Gilligan because he was in love with MaryAnne.
Don't feel bad Jeremiah, many Christians place Jesus on burnt toast, coffee foam, and Mother Mary on stains on walls and office building windows. When you start seeing him in your potato chips then please know you are suffering and need to seek the proper attention and get appropriate council.

Forum List

Back