The Vigilant Warrior

Jesus is Melchizedek but if you do not recognize him as Messiah you would not recognize him as the first High Priest either, HaShev.

While it is a blessing that you can say you are a Cohen and a direct descendant of Aaron and your friend, Shimone comes from the tribe of Levi and has been blessed with a rich heritage - I must tell you that the LORD could raise up stones to become his own Children - indeed he has - as the church are known as living stones.

It is written:
Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
1 Peter 2:5

On the matter of lineage - God can raise up a harlot and put her in the lineage of David (even as Rahab was) or a daughter of Baal worshippers as Ruth the Moabite was. Look at what became of Ruth once she told Naomi, Wither thou goest, I will go, and where thou lodgest, I will lodge, thy people shall be my people and thy God my God. Where thou diest, will I die, and there will I be buried: the LORD do so to me, and more also, if ought but death part thee from me. (end of scripture) Now that is determination! Ruth came from a land full of idolaters - people who worshipped false gods - and turns from that idolatry to follow God - this is a beautiful picture of Jesus Christ and his offer of salvation, his invitation to become a child of God, this is God's desire to give us a hope and a future! To even put our names into his own book of life and into the bloodline of a chosen people - a people he chose before the foundations of the earth to bless! I know what this means because I have been grafted into the family of God and am now a daughter of Abraham too!

Ruth married Boaz...............and Boaz begat Obed, And Obed begat Jesse, and Jesse begat David. Therein King David could say that he was in the bloodline of Boaz and Ruth.

Do you understand what it means to justify yourselves before men?

Jesus knew the heart of the Pharisees who were covetous and seeking the praises of men (instead of the praise of God). Listen to the words of Jesus:

And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God. The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it. And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass away, than one tittle of the law to fail.
Luke 16:15,16

Last edited:
Once again the Scriptures declare that Jesus Christ is our High Priest!

It is written:

For every high priest taken from among men is ordained for men in things pertaining to God, that he may offer both gifts and sacrifices for sins:
Who can have compassion on the ignorant, and on them that are out of the way; for that he himself also is compassed with infirmity.
And by reason hereof he ought, as for the people, so also for himself, to offer for sins.
And no man taketh this honour unto himself, but he that is called of God, as was Aaron.

So also Christ glorified not himself to be made an high priest; but he that said unto him, Thou art my Son, to day have I begotten thee.
As he saith also in another place, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.

Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared;
Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;
And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;
Called of God an high priest after the order of Melchisedec.

Of whom we have many things to say, and hard to be uttered, seeing ye are dull of hearing.
For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.
For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.
But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

Hebrews 5:1-14

O LORD our Lord,

how excellent is thy name in all the earth!
who hast set thy glory above the heavens.
Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength

because of thine enemies,
that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger. When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers,

the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;
what is man, that thou art mindful of him?

and the son of man, that thou visitest him?
For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels,

and hast crowned him with glory and honor.
Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands;

thou hast put all things under his feet:
all sheep and oxen,

yea, and the beasts of the field;
the fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea,

and whatsoever passeth through the paths of the seas.
O LORD our Lord,

how excellent is thy name in all the earth!

Psalm 18

And it is written:

And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called a house of prayer, but ye have made it a den of thieves. And the blind and the lame came to him in the temple, and he healed them.
And when the chief priests and scribes saw the wonderful things that he did, and the children crying in the temple, and saying, Hosanna to the Son of David, they were sore displeased, And said unto him, Hearest thou what these say? And Jesus saith unto them,
Yea, have ye never read, "Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings thou hast perfected praise?

Matthew 21:12-16

Last edited:
Jesus was never ever ever a high priest.
He wouldn't be allowed since a bastard son is not allowed to set foot in the temple.-Deut.
He was not of the lineage of Aaron thus not a Kohanim.
YOU don't even know what a high priest is.
*shaking my head*

Note: you got caught disagreeing with your scripture again as I showed where he can't be the Melchizedek or head priest.
Of course you'd know this if you'd osy att3ntion to the prerequisites of Moshiach.
Must be on the line of Aaron.
Name must be in the Temple.
Jesus fulfills neither mandatory prerequisites.

But you did show people how well you keep playing when your king is already taken off the chess board. What oart of check mate do you seem to not understand?
: - )

After the order of Melchizedek you said as the Bible said.
If Michael is Melchizedek then Jesus is impersonation after the order of Michael as hinted in Rev 1:13 Jesus is like unto son of man as in emulating the head host.
Theslonians says the call of the archangel.
You are just validating all my previous points about Jesus as the thief.

Bring forth this sleeping god of yours called Jesus.
For surely he can defend himself if he his god.
A cell phone or computer for this power of all things should be no problem to come and debate me.
If you can not produce your sleeping god then he either doesnst exist or is a complete chicken.
If he's chicken then perhaps we can add another fulfillment for that rooster messiah candidate to the list.
Yep any day now wake up sleepy head.
Well he's a no show again.... figures!

1st Kings 18:25,27 Elijah said to the prophets of Baal
"Call on the name of your god..."And it came to pass at noon,that Elijah mocked them, and said,"Cry aloud! For surely he is 'God'.Or, perhaps he is deep in thought,Or, perhaps he is busy,Or, perhaps he is on a journey,Or, perhaps he is sleeping, and must be woken."

Jesus was never ever ever a high priest.
He wouldn't be allowed since a bastard son is not allowed to set foot in the temple.-Deut.
He was not of the lineage of Aaron thus not a Kohanim.
YOU don't even know what a high priest is.
*shaking my head*

Note: you got caught disagreeing with your scripture again as I showed where he can't be the Melchizedek or head priest.
Of course you'd know this if you'd osy att3ntion to the prerequisites of Moshiach.
Must be on the line of Aaron.
Name must be in the Temple.
Jesus fulfills neither mandatory prerequisites.

But you did show people how well you keep playing when your king is already taken off the chess board. What oart of check mate do you seem to not understand?
: - )

This was addressed in Hebrews Chapter 7 which I already posted for you (the entire chapter). To address this once again we can examine this commentary on Hebrews Chapter 7, HaShev. Note that Jesus goes beyond the mandatory prerequisites. Gods' ways are higher than our ways, HaShev.

Look at this line upon line and consider that Jesus Christ is our High Priest!
Hebrews 7 - A Better Priesthood a Better High Priest

Hebrews 7 - A Better Priesthood, a Better High Priest

A. The theme of Hebrews 7.
1. The writer to the Hebrews now explains a theme that he introduced back in Hebrews 2:17: Jesus as our High Priest.

a. He began to discuss the issue in Hebrews 5:10 but had to spend some time warning these discouraged Christians about the danger of not continuing and progressing in their Christian life.

b. Like the writer of a good detective story, the writer to the Hebrews draws out a character from the Old Testament that many might think insignificant, and he brings that character into real prominence.

2. These Christians from a Jewish background were interested in Jesus as their High Priest, but had a significant intellectual objection to the idea. This is because Jesus did not come from the priestly tribe (the tribe of Levi) or the priestly family in that tribe (the family of Aaron).

a. The writer to the Hebrews wants to remove these intellectual problems the Jewish Christians had with the gospel. These intellectual hang-ups kept them from continuing on to maturity in Jesus.

b. In the same way, many Christians are hung up on intellectual issues that could be resolved, allowing them to move on with Jesus. If a Christian is hung up on issues like creation and evolution, the validity of miracles, or other such things, they should get the issues resolved so they can move on with Jesus.

3. This chapter is also important because it shows us how we should think of the Old Testament institutions of the priesthood and the Law.

B. Melchizedek and his relation to the Aaronic priesthood.

1. (1-3) What we know of Melchizedek from Genesis 14:18-20.

For this Melchizedek, king of Salem, priest of the Most High God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings and blessed him, to whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all, first being translated "king of righteousness," and then also king of Salem, meaning "king of peace," without father, without mother, without genealogy, having neither beginning of days nor end of life, but made like the Son of God, remains a priest continually.

a. Who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings: After Abraham defeated the confederation of kings who took his nephew Lot captive, he met with a mysterious priest named Melchizedek, who was also king over the city of Salem (an ancient name for the city of Jeru-salem).

i. History shows the danger of combining religious and civic authority. Therefore God did not allow the kings of Israel to be priests and the priests to be kings. Melchizedek, who was king of Salem and priest of the Most High God is an unique exception.

b. Priest of the Most High God: Melchizedek was not merely a worshipper of the true God. He had the honored title priest of the Most High God. The greatness of God magnified the greatness of Melchizedek's priesthood.

i. "Any priesthood is evaluated according to the status of the deity who is served, which means that Melchizedek's must have been of a highly exalted kind." (Guthrie)

c. And blessed him: Melchizedek blessed Abraham, and Abraham gave Melchizedek a tithe, which is a tenth part of all (all the spoils of battle, as mentioned in Genesis 14:20).

d. First being translated "king of righteousness," and then also king of Salem, meaning "king of peace": The nameMelchizedek means "king of righteousness," and he was also "king of peace" (because the name Salem means "peace").

i. The order is subtle but important. First, Melchizedek in his very name is called "king of righteousness." Then he is called"king of peace." As always, righteousness comes before peace. Righteousness is the only true path to peace. People look for that peace in escape, in evasion, or in compromise, but they will only find it in righteousness. "Peace without righteousness is like the smooth surface of the stream before it takes its awful Niagara plunge." (Spurgeon)

ii. The fact that these names have meaning, and that the Holy Spirit explains the meaning shows that each word is important and inspired by God. "A teaching was intended by the Holy Spirit in the names: so the apostle instructs us in the passage before us. I believe in the verbal inspiration of Scripture; hence, I can see how there can be instruction for us even in the proper names of persons and of places. Those who reject verbal inspiration must in effect condemn the great apostle of the Gentiles, whose teaching is so frequently based upon a word. He makes more of words and names than any of us should have thought of doing, and he was guided therein by the Spirit of the Lord, and therefore he was right. For my part, I am far more afraid of making too little of the Word than of seeing too much in it." (Spurgeon)

e. Without father, without mother: There is nothing said about the genealogy of Melchizedek in the Genesis 14 passage or anywhere else. As far as the Biblical record is concerned, he has no father or mother, no beginning of days nor end of life. "We see but little of him, yet we see nothing little in him." (Spurgeon)

i. Though virtually all the commentators disagree with each other on this point, some think that without father, without mother, without genealogy, having neither beginning of days nor end of life, but made like the Son of God means that Melchizedek was a heavenly being, if not a pre-incarnate appearance of Jesus Himself.

f. Made like the Son of God: Melchizedek was made like the Son of God. It really isn't that Jesus has Melchizedek's kind of priesthood. Instead, Melchizedek has Jesus' kind of priesthood.

i. Made like in Hebrews 7:3 translates the ancient Greek word aphomoiomenos, a word used nowhere else in the New Testament. "It is a suggestive word, used in the active of 'a facsimile copy or model' and in the passive of 'being made similar to'." (Guthrie)

ii. "It was as if the Father could not await the day of His Son's priestly entrance within the veil; but must anticipate the marvels of His ministry, by embodying its leading features in miniature." (Meyer)

g. Remains a priest continually: Either this refers to the continuation of the priestly order of Melchizedek, or it is evidence that Melchizedek was actually Jesus appearing in the Old Testament. Jesus' priesthood does remain to this day, and into eternity.

C. The need for a new priesthood.

1. (11) The Levitical priesthood never made anything perfect.
Therefore, if perfection were through the Levitical priesthood (for under it the people received the law), what further need was there that another priest should rise according to the order of Melchizedek, and not be called according to the order of Aaron?

a. If perfection were through the Levitical priesthood: This shows the need for a different order of priesthood. If perfection could come through the Levitical priesthood, there would be no need for another priesthood.

i. The simple fact that God describes a priest . . . according to the order of Melchizedek in Psalm 110:4 shows there is something lacking in the priesthood according to the order of Aaron. God would not establish an unnecessary priesthood.

ii. The term Levitical priesthood simply describes the Jewish priesthood of the Old Testament. It is called Levitical because most of the instructions for the Old Testament priesthood are found in the Book of Leviticus.

b. Under it the people received the law: The Old Testament priesthood is the priesthood associated with the Law of Moses. The priesthood of Melchizedek is associated with Abraham, not with Moses.
2. (12) The changing priesthood and the change of the place of Moses' Law.
For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.

a. The priesthood being changed: This is logically developed from Psalm 110:4. God would never introduce a new priesthood if it were not necessary, and He would never introduce an inferior priesthood. The mere mention of the order of Melchizedek shows that God wanted the priesthood to be changed.

b. Of necessity: The priesthood of Aaron was connected to the Law of Moses. So if the priesthood is changed we should also anticipate some change of the Law's status or place.

3. (13-14) Jesus could not be a priest according to the Mosaic Law because He is from the wrong tribe.

For He of whom these things are spoken belongs to another tribe, from which no man has officiated at the altar. For it is evident that our Lord arose from Judah, of which tribe Moses spoke nothing concerning priesthood.

a. Another tribe, from which no man has officiated at the altar: Under the Law of Moses, God strictly commanded that only those from the family of Aaron could serve at the altar in sacrifice.

b. He of whom these things are spoken belongs to another tribe: Jesus is obviously not from the family of Aaron or even the tribe of Levi. The tribe of Judah (the tribe of Jesus' lineage) had nothing to do with Aaron's priesthood, the priesthood associated with the Law of Moses. Therefore according to the priesthood of Aaron and the Law of Moses, Jesus could never be a priest. If He is our High Priest, it must be under another principle.

4. (15-17) God's declaration that the Messiah belongs to another order of priesthood in Psalm 110:4.
And it is yet far more evident if, in the likeness of Melchizedek, there arises another priest who has come, not according to the law of a fleshly commandment, but according to the power of an endless life. For He testifies: "You are a priest forever According to the order of Melchizedek."

a. Not according to the law of a fleshly commandment: Jesus' priesthood is not based upon law or heredity (a fleshly commandment), but upon the power of God's endless life.

b. You are a priest forever: This could be said of the Messiah, who was a priest according to the order of Melchizedek. It could never be said of a priest according to the order of Aaron, none of who had the power of an endless life and each of who served a limited term as priests - limited to their own life span.

c. According to the power of an endless life: Matthew 27:1 says, When morning came, all the chief priests and elders of the people plotted against Jesus to put Him to death. Among those who conspired to put Jesus to death, there were priests of the order of Aaron. But by the power of an endless life Jesus showed that His priesthood was superior when He triumphed over death.

5. (18-19) Why the law is set aside as the way of establishing our relationship and access to God.

For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness, for the law made nothing perfect; on the other hand, there is the bringing in of a better hope, through which we draw near to God.

a. Because of its weakness and unprofitableness: In its weakness and unprofitableness, the law made nothing perfect. The law does a great job of setting God's perfect standard but it does not give the power to keep that standard.

i. "Let all legalists mark this: The Law made nothing perfect. Let the Seventh Day Adventists mark: The Law made nothing perfect. Let all those who dream of the Law as a rule of life remember: The Law made nothing perfect." (Newell)

b. The law made nothing perfect: Therefore, the law is valuable as it shows us God's perfect standard, but it was not ultimately intended to be the basis of a man's walk with God. This is because the law is weak and unprofitable when it comes to saving my soul or giving me power over sin.

i. The law provides expert diagnosis of our sin problem, which is absolutely essential. But the law does not provide the cure to our sin problem. Only Jesus can save us from our sin problem.

c. On the other hand: Since now, in Jesus, we have a better hope, through which we draw near to God, we are wrong to go back to building our Christian walk on the law. Therefore the law is "annulled" or set aside in the sense that it no longer is the dominating principle of our life, especially of our relationship with God.

i. "The Greek word translated disannuling [annulling], athetesis, is the same as appears in Hebrews 9:26 for the putting away of sin 'by the sacrifice of Himself.' The disappearance of the Law is as absolute, therefore, as the putting away of sin!" (Newell)

ii. The law does not give you a better hope. The law does not draw you near to God the way God's grace given in Jesus does. Yet many Christians live a legal relationship with God instead of a grace relationship with Him.

iii. "Although the law performed a valuable function, its essential weakness was that it could not give life and vitality even to those who kept it, let alone to those who did not. In fact its function was not to provide strength, but to provide a standard by which man could measure his own moral status. Its uselessness must not be regarded in the sense of being totally worthless, but in the sense of being ineffective in providing a constant means of approach to God based on a totally adequate sacrifice." (Guthrie)

d. Annulling of the former commandment . . . bringing in of a better hope: The writer came to the same conclusion about the law as Paul did in Galatians 3:19-25, but he got there in a totally different way. In Galatians, Paul showed the law as a tutor that brings us to Jesus. In Hebrews the law is associated with a priesthood that has been made obsolete by a superior priesthood.

i. "Cease to think of cleansing, and consider the Cleanser; forbear to speculate on deliverance, and deal with the Deliverer." (Meyer)

e. A better hope, through which we draw near to God: Because we have a better priesthood and a better High Priest, we also have a better hope and draw near to God. Our hope is in Jesus, not in the Law of Moses or in our ability to keep it.

i. This should temper our excitement about the rebuilding of the temple in Jerusalem. The small cadres of dedicated Jews absolutely committed to rebuilding the temple have an exciting place in God's prophetic plan. But anyone who restores the Aaronic priesthood and resumes Levitical sacrifice (especially for atonement of sin) denies the superior priesthood and ultimate sacrifice of Jesus.

Last edited:
And the final part of the answer to your question is found here, HaSHev.

D. The superiority of our High Priest.
1. (20-21) Jesus was made High Priest by the direct oath of God.

And inasmuch as He was not made priest without an oath (for they have become priests without an oath, but He with an oath by Him who said to Him: "The LORD has sworn and will not relent, 'You are a priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek' "),

a. He was not made priest without an oath: The priesthood of Jesus was established with an oath. It is recorded in Psalm 110:4:The LORD has sworn and will not relent, "You are a priest forever According to the order of Melchizedek."

a. They have become priests without an oath: The high priest of the order of Aaron was appointed by heredity, not by personal character or by an oath of God. Not so with Jesus and the priestly order of Melchizedek. God even sealed His choice by an oath.

2. (22) Jesus: our guarantee of a better covenant.
By so much more Jesus has become a surety of a better covenant.

a. Jesus has become a surety: The ancient Greek word translated surety (egguos) described someone who gave security, who cosigned a loan to guarantee payment, or put up bail for a prisoner. Jesus Himself is the guarantee of a better covenant.

b. A better covenant: The Old Covenant had a mediator (Moses), but no one to guarantee the people's side of the covenant. Therefore they continually failed under it. But the New Covenant - a better covenant - has a cosigner to guarantee it on our behalf. Therefore, the New Covenant depends on what Jesus did, not on what we do. He is the surety and we are not.

c. Covenant: The word used for covenant (the ancient Greek word diatheke) is not the usual term for "covenant" (syntheke). The literal meaning of diatheke is closer to the idea of a "testament" in the sense of a "last will and testament." Perhaps the writer is trying to stress that while a covenant might be thought of as an agreement that two equal parties arrive at, the testator dictates a testament. The "agreement" under which we meet with God through Jesus is not something we have negotiated with Him. He has dictated the terms to us, and we will accept or reject the terms.

d. By so much more: This much more - the overwhelming superiority of Jesus Christ - proves He is worthy and able to be our guarantee, our cosigner of a better covenant.

3. (23-25) An unchanging priesthood means a lasting salvation.

Also there were many priests, because they were prevented by death from continuing. But He, because He continues forever, has an unchangeable priesthood. Therefore He is also able to save to the uttermost those who come to God through Him, since He always lives to make intercession for them.

a. Also there were many priests: The priesthood under the Law of Moses constantly changed, and so was better or worse through the years depending on the character of the priest. In contrast, Jesus has an unchangeable priesthood. Jesus will never die and has a permanent priesthood. We don't need to worry about a "bad priest" replacing Him.

b. Continues forever: This ancient Greek word has the idea of "remaining as a servant." Jesus continues forever, and Hecontinues as a servant, even after He ascended into heaven.

c. He is also able to save to the uttermost: The unchanging nature of Jesus' priesthood means that the salvation He gives is also unchanging, permanent, and secure. Most people read this verse as if it says Jesus is able to save from the uttermost. But it really says Jesus is able to save to the uttermost. Because He is our High Priest forever, He can save forever.

i. The evangelist Billy Sunday had a great sermon, speaking passionately about how God saved him "from the gutter-most," because he was a gutter-drunk when God saved him. This was a great line from a great preacher, but it was not true to what the Bible says - we are saved not from but to the uttermost.

ii. "The verb 'to save' is used absolutely, which means that Christ will save in the most comprehensive sense; he saves from all that humanity needs saving from." (Morris)

d. Those who come to God through Him: This tells us whom Jesus is able to save. It means those who abide in the Son and have fellowship with the Father. It also shows where we have to come for salvation - to God. It is one thing to come to church; it is another thing to come to God.

i. This shows the place of abiding in the security of the believer. When we come to God through Him, He saves us to the uttermost. In Jesus there is complete security of salvation.

e. He ever lives to make intercession for them: It strengthens us to know that Jesus prays for us, and that He ever lives to pray for us. This is tremendous encouragement to anyone who feels like giving up.

i. Romans 8:33-34 shows that the Apostle Paul considers this intercessory work of Jesus on our behalf important. There, he pictured Jesus defending us against every charge or condemnation through His intercession.

ii. "Our blessed Lord is interceding for us, but He is in no sense appeasing God. All that God's holy Being and righteous government could demand was once for all, completely and forever, satisfied at the Cross." (Newell)
iii. Jesus' intercession on our behalf is not a matter of placating an angry Father who wants to destroy us. It is not a matter of continually chanting prayers on behalf of His people. It means that He continually represents us before the Father so that we can draw near through Him, and that He defends us against Satan's accusations and attacks.

iv. Luke 22:31-32 gives an example of Jesus' intercession for His people: Simon, Simon! Indeed, Satan has asked for you, that he may sift you as wheat. But I have prayed for you, that your faith should not fail; and when you have returned to Me, strengthen your brethren. Jesus prays to strengthen us in trials and seasons of attack, and against Satan's accusations.
4. (26-28) Jesus is better qualified to be a High Priest than any priest from the order of the Law of Moses.

For such a High Priest was fitting for us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and has become higher than the heavens; who does not need daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifices, first for His own sins and then for the people's, for this He did once for all when He offered up Himself. For the law appoints as high priests men who have weakness, but the word of the oath, which came after the law, appoints the Son who has been perfected forever.

a. For such a High Priest was fitting for us: The priests under the Law of Moses did not have the personal character of the Son of God. Jesus is holy, harmless (without guile or deception), undefiled, separate from sinners (in the sense of not sharing in their sin). Jesus is far superior in His personal character than any earthly priest.

i. The believer should glory in these passages exalting Jesus and showing His superiority. "The superiority of our Lord Jesus Christ is a topic that will not interest everybody. To many persons it will seem a piece of devotional rapture, if not an idle tale. Yet there will ever be a remnant according to the election of grace to whom this meditation will be inexpressibly sweet." (Spurgeon)

b. Has become higher than the heavens: Two facts prove the perfect character of Jesus. First, His exaltation in heaven. Second, that He did not need to offer up sacrifices, first for His own sins - which the other priests needed to do daily.

c. When He offered up Himself: This is totally unique. A priest may bring a sacrifice and offer it on the altar. But Jesus was both the priest and the sacrifice. This is the best sacrifice brought to God the Father by the best priest.

i. When He offered up Himself it was a willing offering. "Oh, this makes the sacrifice of Christ so blessed and glorious! They dragged the bullocks and they drove the sheep to the altar; they bound the calves with cords, even with cords to the altar's horn; but not so was it with the Christ of God. None did compel him to die; he laid down his life voluntarily, for he had power to lay it down, and to take it again." (Spurgeon)

d. For the law appoints as high priests men who have weaknesses: Under the Law of Moses the priests were always men withweaknesses. But Jesus is a Son who has been perfected forever. Because He is a perfect High Priest, He was able to offer up Himself as a perfect sacrifice for our sin. Jesus is perfectly qualified to be our perfect High Priest - perfected forever.

And Jesus was still never a high priest and you prove you pkace him in everything including roles and positions he never held.
See you just threw the chess board to the floor in child like rage because you had no moves left when check mated. Repost to see where that happened:
1) Jesus is not Melchizedek
problem 1) and check mate is you just proved my
previous comments about thieving Michael roles
and titles and placing them as Jesus.
What is it your own text that says Hebrews 7:17
him, “You are a priest forever, *after* the order of
Melchizedek"
Jesus is made lower then the angels says Hebrews
2:9
But we do see Jesus, who was made lower than
the angels.
If he's lower then the messengers aka the one he's
supposed to be receiving the message from then
how can he be the top messenger which is what
Melchi (king) Zedek (of the elect/righteous ones/
hosts) is as one in the same.
Fact: in Judaism Michael is the head of Hosts.
Fact: in Judaism Michael is the Malakh
(messenger)
tzadek (justice/righteousness) remember the just
judge proof from previous discussions.
Fact: the scholars all agree as does the Dead Sea
Scroll tell you that Melchizedek is Michael. It's not
a name it's a description of a role just as
Medatron isn't a name or another person, it's A
term used for both Enoch and Also Michael as
being mediators.
Remember I taught you, names are being blotted
out by turning them into definitions while meaning
of words are being turned into names and
characters. This happens when people borrowing
stories and languages they don't know and try and
translate them.
JESUS was never your high priest, Shimon Peter
was, and that is borrowed and plagiarized from the
Jannaeus Alexander era where Rabbi Shimon ben
Shatach was reinstated and appointed high priest
of the temple by Jannaeus wife Salome. Shimon
was not a follower of Yeshu but as the other
characters are converged and thus change names
Shimon had to hecome Peter to fit a follower by
that name of later Christ figures.
All of this can be looked up but you are to lazy and
would rather pump your youtube videos and
ignorance of the era.
Geza Vermes professor at Oxford who wrote Dead
Sea Scrolls in English states Melchizedek is another
term for archangel Michael. Because the scrolls
says this, Hebrew meaning of words says this, and
anyone who can type into a search engine can see
this.

After the order of Melchizedek you said as the Bible said.
If Michael is Melchizedek then Jesus is impersonation after the order of Michael as hinted in Rev 1:13 Jesus is like unto son of man as in emulating the head host.
Theslonians says the call of the archangel.
You are just validating all my previous points about Jesus as the thief.
Michael is not Melchizedek. Melchizedek is a KING and A High Priest - the First High Priest - and this King and High Priest is Jesus Christ. Yes, Jesus Christ is Melchizedek.

Where it says that Melchizedek was like unto the son of man - this is because Jesus Christ - the Living Word of God had not YET COME as the son of man, HaShev.

Melchizedek was not called after the order of Aaron and yet you cannot say that Melchizedek was not a high priest.

How do I know that he was not after the order of Aaron?

It is written of Melchizedek in Scripture, Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life, but made like unto the Son of God, abideth a priest continually.

So Jeremiah you showed to be a liar, unsportsmanlike,
haughty in that you think you know more the
Geza Vermes professor at Oxford. Place yourself or your cut and paste above the Dead Sea Scrolls commentary which I doubt you ever read.
You placed yourself also ironically above what your own NT said and your jesus character.
Oh the Irony!

Melchizedek is a
KING and A High Priest -
King of righteousness, high preist, head of hosts, head of the Temple, arch malalh, arch mediator, lord (king)
all terms for the same role,
by placing Jesus in Michael roles you admit he's Lucifer.
Case closed!

And Jesus was still never a high priest and you prove you pkace him in everything including roles and positions he never held.
See you just threw the chess board to the floor in child like rage because you had no moves left when check mated. Repost to see where that happened:
1) Jesus is not Melchizedek
problem 1) and check mate is you just proved my
previous comments about thieving Michael roles
and titles and placing them as Jesus.
What is it your own text that says Hebrews 7:17
him, “You are a priest forever, *after* the order of
Melchizedek"
Jesus is made lower then the angels says Hebrews
2:9
But we do see Jesus, who was made lower than
the angels.
If he's lower then the messengers aka the one he's
supposed to be receiving the message from then
how can he be the top messenger which is what
Melchi (king) Zedek (of the elect/righteous ones/
hosts) is as one in the same.
Fact: in Judaism Michael is the head of Hosts.
Fact: in Judaism Michael is the Malakh
(messenger)
tzadek (justice/righteousness) remember the just
judge proof from previous discussions.
Fact: the scholars all agree as does the Dead Sea
Scroll tell you that Melchizedek is Michael. It's not
a name it's a description of a role just as
Medatron isn't a name or another person, it's A
term used for both Enoch and Also Michael as
being mediators.
Remember I taught you, names are being blotted
out by turning them into definitions while meaning
of words are being turned into names and
characters. This happens when people borrowing
stories and languages they don't know and try and
translate them.
JESUS was never your high priest, Shimon Peter
was, and that is borrowed and plagiarized from the
Jannaeus Alexander era where Rabbi Shimon ben
Shatach was reinstated and appointed high priest
of the temple by Jannaeus wife Salome. Shimon
was not a follower of Yeshu but as the other
characters are converged and thus change names
Shimon had to hecome Peter to fit a follower by
that name of later Christ figures.
All of this can be looked up but you are to lazy and
would rather pump your youtube videos and
ignorance of the era.
Geza Vermes professor at Oxford who wrote Dead
Sea Scrolls in English states Melchizedek is another
term for archangel Michael. Because the scrolls
says this, Hebrew meaning of words says this, and
anyone who can type into a search engine can see
this.

It matters not if every Hebrew Scholar in the world claims that Michael the archangel was Melchizedek. They would all be wrong. It is not possible that Melchizedek would be an angel. Angels are not high priests. They are ministering spirits who minister to the heirs of salvation. They do warfare on our behalf. They are appointed to execute the judgment of God when He decides to bring destruction upon a city, a nation, they are not high priests.

Furthermore, Jesus Christ is the One whom God spoke to in Genesis 1:26 and yet your Hebrew Scholars claim God was speaking to angels (again they are wrong). This is not possible as God is not an angel nor is He in the image or likeness of an angel. No. God said, Let US make man in OUR image and in OUR likeness. Who was God speaking to? His Word which created all things (See Genesis 1:1 and John 1:1-5) whose name is Jesus, Emmanuel, God with us, and who else was God speaking to? His Holy Spirit. God is not 3 persons. God is One. Hear O Israel the LORD thy God is One. 1 x 1 x 1 = 1. Not 3.

Last edited:
It is written of Melchizedek in Scripture,
Without father, without mother, without
descent, having neither beginning of days,
nor end of life,

Jesus had a mother a beginning and end.
Never explained how he could be first and last and everafter as plagiarised from Zoroaster in the same way you plagiarised from someones online site through copy and paste. Is that web site from a theology professor who knows and read /studied the scrolls or is it from someone who lives in their mom's basement?

Melchizedek is a
KING and A High Priest -
King of righteousness, high preist, head of hosts, head of the Temple, arch malalh, arch mediator, lord (king)
all terms for the same role,
by placing Jesus in Michael roles you admit he's Lucifer.
Case closed!

Jesus Christ is Melchizedek who is the first High Priest - the first Kohanim. If you call Jesus Christ who is Melchizedek Lucifer you call yourself - Lucifer - as you said last night you were a Kohanim.

Therein - you have no case to close.

Forum List

Back