the view makes fun of kyle

no you support a brain less twit who is a dictator and nazi,
I don't support brainless twits or NAZI's, either.

President Donald Trump boasted on Thursday night about a cognitive test he took during a Walter Reed physical, telling Fox News host Sean Hannity that doctors were “very surprised” that he “aced” it.

“I took it at Walter Reed, a medical center, in front of doctors, and they were very surprised,” he continued. “They said, that’s an unbelievable thing. Rarely does anybody do what you just did'.

Person, Woman, Man, Camera, TV.

When Trump did this successfully, he said, doctors told him that he did very well and he “got extra points” for repeating them in order. “They said nobody gets it in order'.

The orange retard, got 'extra' points for that.

According to Trump, doctors he’s encountered as his administration tries to tackle the growing outbreak have expressed to him how impressed they are with his knowledge of infectious diseases.

“I like this stuff,” Trump said. “I really get it … Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability.”

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

Yeah, Trump is a 'genius..............................compared to his cult.

I don't support brainless twits or NAZI's, either.

President Donald Trump boasted on Thursday night about a cognitive test he took during a Walter Reed physical, telling Fox News host Sean Hannity that doctors were “very surprised” that he “aced” it.

“I took it at Walter Reed, a medical center, in front of doctors, and they were very surprised,” he continued. “They said, that’s an unbelievable thing. Rarely does anybody do what you just did'.

Person, Woman, Man, Camera, TV.

When Trump did this successfully, he said, doctors told him that he did very well and he “got extra points” for repeating them in order. “They said nobody gets it in order'.

The orange retard, got 'extra' points for that.

According to Trump, doctors he’s encountered as his administration tries to tackle the growing outbreak have expressed to him how impressed they are with his knowledge of infectious diseases.

“I like this stuff,” Trump said. “I really get it … Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability.”

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

Yeah, Trump is a 'genius..............................compared to his cult.
Yet we're using horse dewormer to treat COVID and it works like a charm. Trump thinks of possibilities and he's a relentless worker. His kind of thinking is the kind that lead to penicillin or the Polio vaccine. The Democrats way of thinking lead to people putting gerbils up their ass to see how it felt. And that, boys and girls, is the difference between America first Republicans and todays Democrats.

The View = post menapausal uglies who have not had a cock since their teen years.

Really?
I don't support brainless twits or NAZI's either.

President Donald Trump allegedly praised Adolf Hitler during a discussion with his White House chief of staff John Kelly in 2018 while on a trip to Paris to commemorate the armistice after World War I.
"Well, Hitler did a lot of good things," Trump reportedly told Kelly, who was explaining to the 45th President who the allies and adversaries were in both World Wars.
You -don't- think Hitler did a lot of good things?
Things that directly benefited the people of Germany?
Compare and contrast the quality of life in Germany, 1930 and Germany 1938.
Who improved that, if not Hitler?

The problem we have there is the inability of certain people to see "Hitler" and reflexively assume everything associated with it is inherently bad.
This position is devoid of reason.

Really?
I don't support brainless twits or NAZI's either.

President Donald Trump allegedly praised Adolf Hitler during a discussion with his White House chief of staff John Kelly in 2018 while on a trip to Paris to commemorate the armistice after World War I.

"Well, Hitler did a lot of good things," Trump reportedly told Kelly, who was explaining to the 45th President who the allies and adversaries were in both World Wars.

Been 3 years, why hasn't the former litigator-in chief sued Kelly yet?

November 10 2018
President Donald Trump could not attend a commemoration in France for U.S. soldiers and marines killed during World War One on Saturday because rain made it impossible to arrange transport.

Despite the light rain, French President Emmanuel Macron and German Chancellor Angela Merkel held a moving ceremony in Compiegne, northeast of Paris, to mark the 100th anniversary of the signing of the World War One armistice.

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau attended his own ceremony to pay tribute to Canadian troops killed at Vimy Ridge, on the battlefields of northeastern France.

What did Trump do?

Sent a tweet.

It was not clear what Trump decided to do instead of attending the cemetery. The White House said he was at the residence of the U.S. ambassador in Paris. During that time he sent a tweet wishing a “Happy 243rd Birthday” to the U.S. Marine Corps.

POS.
you do if you voted for biden.

The problem we have there is the inability of certain people to see "Hitler" and reflexively assume everything associated with it is inherently bad.
get help

I never watch the View, but I agree with them. Vigilante, who takes the law into his own hands. In prisons that are a lot of idiots who do stupid stuff, do we let them all out?
You're a partisan hack. He wasn't a vigilante. He was attacked. His life was threatened and in this country you have the RIGHT to defend yourself. GFY. Nobody else will.

Yet we're using horse dewormer to treat COVID and it works like a charm. Trump thinks of possibilities and he's a relentless worker. His kind of thinking is the kind that lead to penicillin or the Polio vaccine. The Democrats way of thinking lead to people putting gerbils up their ass to see how it felt. And that, boys and girls, is the difference between America first Republicans and todays Democrats.
Holy fuck.
America first?

President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)May 13, 2018

Too many jobs in China lost?

America first?

Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks, according to Agence France-Presse. Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, has a deal to license the Trump name to the resort, which includes a golf course and hotels.

Trump drops sanctions, get a $1 billion Chinese check.

Trump?
Relentless worker?

Trump said last year that he wouldn’t have time for golf if he became president. “I’m going to be working for you, I’m not going to have time to go play golf,” he told supporters in Virginia.

Trump spent 308 days playing golf, almost a full year of his 4 year term.

President Donald Trump had about three times as much free time planned for last Tuesday as work time, according to his private schedule. The president was slated for more than nine hours of “Executive Time,” a euphemism for the unstructured time Trump spends tweeting, phoning friends and watching television. Official meetings, policy briefings and public appearances — typically the daily work of being president — consumed barely more than three hours of his day.

With just over two weeks left in President Trump's presidency, the White House is still putting out his daily schedule.
Monday, before he heads to Georgia to campaign for the Republican incumbents in twin Senate special elections on Tuesday. "President Trump will work from early in the morning until late in the evening," the White House said late Sunday. "He will make many calls and have many meetings."

Sure he will.

Sure, the difference between Trumptards and democrats?

They think JFK Jr. is going to reappear in Dallas to run for VP with Trump.

1636873770343.jpeg

Fucking retards.
Or is it the horse dewormer?

Trump's kind of thinking is the kind that lead to penicillin or the Polio vaccine?

The retard wanted to nuke a hurricane.

Trump really loves you.

Made the VW beetle.
The creation of the rocket, V-1 and V-2.
Nazi Germany was a totalitarian state, meaning all aspects of Germans’ lives were controlled by the government. It was also one in which those deemed ‘enemies of the state’ were ruthlessly persecuted.

From the age of 10 boys and girls were encouraged to join the Nazis’ youth organisation, the Hitler Youth (the girls’ wing of which was called the League of German Maidens). Membership from age 10 was made compulsory in 1936 and by 1939 90 per cent of German boys aged 14 and over were members.

• Judges had to swear an oath of loyalty to Hitler and were expected to act always in the interests of the Nazi state.
  • All lawyers had to join the Nazi Lawyers' Association, which meant they could be controlled.
  • The role of defence lawyers in criminal trials was weakened.
  • Standard punishment for crimes were abolished and so local prosecutors could decide what penalties to impose on those found guilty.
These changes more than halved the number of criminal offences between 1933 and 1939, whilst the number of crimes that carried the death penalty increased from three to 46. Many convicted criminals were not released at the end of their sentences but instead were moved to the growing number of concentration camps being established by the SS.
Your position is devoid of reason.

Made the VW beetle.
The creation of the rocket, V-1 and V-2.
Nazi Germany was a totalitarian state, meaning all aspects of Germans’ lives were controlled by the government. It was also one in which those deemed ‘enemies of the state’ were ruthlessly persecuted.

Forum List

Back