the view makes fun of kyle

I don't support Trump or his cult.

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.

“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Trump praises a communist.
Trump's cult praises communism.
View attachment 563125
no you support a brain less twit who is a dictator and nazi,

I hope this causes very deadly riots in shit holes

You are absolutely right.....but will it?

that's the 64 million question....

I don't think it will....Patriots don't react like that, the Left are the true savages out there.

I never watch the View, but I agree with them. Vigilante, who takes the law into his own hands. In prisons that are a lot of idiots who do stupid stuff, do we let them all out?
to bad he is not vigilante and was defending his own life. what would you do if some one was pointing a gun at you or slamming you over the head with a skate board. lay their and let them do it?

I don't think it will....Patriots don't react like that, the Left are the true savages out there.
the nation guard is employed at the court house.

when are they going to cancel those bitter old hags. saw this in the news. they have so much hate in their soles. Kyle's mother was not with him when he went out of state . he was with friends. His friend got the guns not him. kyle said he was studding nursing. well he is . he taking beginning class on nursing that will get him to the nursing school full time. these lying bitches need to get off the tube. saw this article in the news and it set me off.
It would be hard NOT to make fun of him and his "mom".

Nawwww......I only say those things to angry up the bellies of these morons here. Seeing those riots in 2020 was really damned frightening. I'm glad they got the NG there already. Never want to see that again,all those poor innocents suffering at the hands of zoo animals

when are they going to cancel those bitter old hags. saw this in the news. they have so much hate in their soles. Kyle's mother was not with him when he went out of state . he was with friends. His friend got the guns not him. kyle said he was studding nursing. well he is . he taking beginning class on nursing that will get him to the nursing school full time. these lying bitches need to get off the tube. saw this article in the news and it set me off.

What's not to make fun of about this little puke?

1636767963640.png

1636767994312.png

Shame on the View for making fun of little Kyle. Also, why are these NaziCons so brave when they're free and cry like babies when they are caught and prosecuted?

1636788440556.png

Last edited:
no you support a brain less twit who is a dictator and nazi,
Really?
I don't support brainless twits or NAZI's either.

President Donald Trump allegedly praised Adolf Hitler during a discussion with his White House chief of staff John Kelly in 2018 while on a trip to Paris to commemorate the armistice after World War I.

"Well, Hitler did a lot of good things," Trump reportedly told Kelly, who was explaining to the 45th President who the allies and adversaries were in both World Wars.

Been 3 years, why hasn't the former litigator-in chief sued Kelly yet?

November 10 2018
President Donald Trump could not attend a commemoration in France for U.S. soldiers and marines killed during World War One on Saturday because rain made it impossible to arrange transport.

Despite the light rain, French President Emmanuel Macron and German Chancellor Angela Merkel held a moving ceremony in Compiegne, northeast of Paris, to mark the 100th anniversary of the signing of the World War One armistice.

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau attended his own ceremony to pay tribute to Canadian troops killed at Vimy Ridge, on the battlefields of northeastern France.

What did Trump do?

Sent a tweet.

It was not clear what Trump decided to do instead of attending the cemetery. The White House said he was at the residence of the U.S. ambassador in Paris. During that time he sent a tweet wishing a “Happy 243rd Birthday” to the U.S. Marine Corps.

POS.

Forum List

Back