the view makes fun of kyle

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

when are they going to cancel those bitter old hags. saw this in the news. they have so much hate in their soles. Kyle's mother was not with him when he went out of state . he was with friends. His friend got the guns not him. kyle said he was studding nursing. well he is . he taking beginning class on nursing that will get him to the nursing school full time. these lying bitches need to get off the tube. saw this article in the news and it set me off.

dididjjdkdmd.jpg

I don't like to judge unless I know what we are judging. So, here is what we are supposed to be reacting to.

Kyle Rittenhouse, the teen charged in the fatal shooting of two protesters in Kenosha, Wis., last summer, allegedly went to a bar following his not guilty plea earlier this month, ordered several beers with his mom and posed for photos with members of the Proud Boys as he held up a “white power” hand sign, according to prosecutors.

The 18-year-old Rittenhouse, facing murder and weapons charges but free on a $2 million bond, was drinking Jan. 5 at Pudgy’s Pub in Mount Pleasant, Wis., while wearing a T-shirt that said “Free as F---,” The Washington Post reports, citing images that surfaced last week on social media.

Now the twerp is crying.

Kyle Rittenhouse, the teen charged in the fatal shooting of two protesters in Kenosha, Wis., last summer, allegedly went to a bar following his not guilty plea earlier this month, ordered several beers with his mom and posed for photos with members of the Proud Boys as he held up a “white power” hand sign, according to prosecutors.

The 18-year-old Rittenhouse, facing murder and weapons charges but free on a $2 million bond, was drinking Jan. 5 at Pudgy’s Pub in Mount Pleasant, Wis., while wearing a T-shirt that said “Free as F---,” The Washington Post reports, citing images that surfaced last week on social media.

Now the twerp is crying.

There are honest posters, and dishonest posters.

There were folks at that protest/riot that were there for honest reasons, and those that were there to cause violence and chaos.

If you need to post something, but don't put the link in? You are hiding something. You are probably the same type of fool that would expect folks to just have their businesses burn too, right?

". . Photos of Rittenhouse socializing with Proud Boys at Pudgy’s Pub first surfaced on social media last week, the Kenosha News reported. Amid public outrage over the photos, police visited the bar and viewed security footage but determined Rittenhouse had not violated the terms of his bail or broken Wisconsin law, which allows adults under 21 to drink alcohol in bars if accompanied by a parent.. . "

I have no doubt he is crying, b/c the man that told him that if he caught him putting out the fire he was starting caught him. . . . . . well, that would be it.

DUH! The guy he shot TOLD HIM, "I'm going to fucking kill you." That doesn't leave a lot of choice, does it? If you put out the fires he is starting, it is either him. . . or you, isn't it? :dunno:

And now? That state is prosecuting him for making that decision? Imagine if we prosecuted soldiers we asked to go fight overseas for a crime, instead of thanking them?

". . . Balch testified that the other member of his group had at one point prevented Rosenbaum from lighting something on fire. Rosenbaum then began shouting at Balch and Rittenhouse when Balch tried to calm him down, according to Balch.

"When I turned around, Rosenbaum was right there in front of my face, yelling and screaming," Balch said. "I said, 'Back up, chill, I don't know what your problem is.' He goes, 'I catch any of you guys alone tonight, I'm going to fucking kill you.'"

When Binger asked Balch to clarify that Rosenbaum's remarks were directed at both Balch and Rittenhouse, Balch responded, "The defendant was there, so yes."

Now the twerp is crying.

Fake news. The same snivelers were just fine with Obama's flashing his Muslim hand sign that indicates support for terrorism, and of course Democrats are fine with racist black power salutes and handing Federal money to racist gangs with names like La Raza, and nobody has ever called for impeaching Mad Maxine Waters or Occasional Cortex for promoting racist violence and hate crimes, so pardon us while we laugh our asses off at you and your fellow commies and deviants' over the top hypocrisy and fake 'outrage'.

when are they going to cancel those bitter old hags. saw this in the news. they have so much hate in their soles. Kyle's mother was not with him when he went out of state . he was with friends. His friend got the guns not him. kyle said he was studding nursing. well he is . he taking beginning class on nursing that will get him to the nursing school full time. these lying bitches need to get off the tube. saw this article in the news and it set me off.
I hope this causes very deadly riots in shit holes

There are honest posters, and dishonest posters.

There were folks at that protest/riot that were there for honest reasons, and those that were there to cause violence and chaos.

If you need to post something, but don't put the link in? You are hiding something. You are probably the same type of fool that would expect folks to just have their businesses burn too, right?

". . Photos of Rittenhouse socializing with Proud Boys at Pudgy’s Pub first surfaced on social media last week, the Kenosha News reported. Amid public outrage over the photos, police visited the bar and viewed security footage but determined Rittenhouse had not violated the terms of his bail or broken Wisconsin law, which allows adults under 21 to drink alcohol in bars if accompanied by a parent.. . "
I know, it's legal but Kyle never expressed remorse at the bar, seemed to be having a good time, now he cries.
I have no doubt he is crying, b/c the man that told him that if he caught him putting out the fire he was starting caught him. . . . . . well, that would be it.

DUH! The guy he shot TOLD HIM, "I'm going to fucking kill you." That doesn't leave a lot of choice, does it? If you put out the fires he is starting, it is either him. . . or you, isn't it? :dunno:

And now? That state is prosecuting him for making that decision? Imagine if we prosecuted soldiers we asked to go fight overseas for a crime, instead of thanking them?

". . . Balch testified that the other member of his group had at one point prevented Rosenbaum from lighting something on fire. Rosenbaum then began shouting at Balch and Rittenhouse when Balch tried to calm him down, according to Balch.

"When I turned around, Rosenbaum was right there in front of my face, yelling and screaming," Balch said. "I said, 'Back up, chill, I don't know what your problem is.' He goes, 'I catch any of you guys alone tonight, I'm going to fucking kill you.'"

When Binger asked Balch to clarify that Rosenbaum's remarks were directed at both Balch and Rittenhouse, Balch responded, "The defendant was there, so yes."
Balch is lying.
Ryan Balch is in a nut job supremist group the boogaloo boys.

No way he is telling the truth, he will be going to jail.

Fake news. The same snivelers were just fine with Obama's flashing his Muslim hand sign that indicates support for terrorism, and of course Democrats are fine with racist black power salutes and handing Federal money to racist gangs with names like La Raza, and nobody has ever called for impeaching Mad Maxine Waters or Occasional Cortex for promoting racist violence and hate crimes, so pardon us while we laugh our asses off at you and your fellow commies and deviants' over the top hypocrisy and fake 'outrage'.
Awww, c'mon.
Q NUT daily didn't report it, so it's 'fake'.

www.ajc.com › news › kyle-rittenhouse-hoists-beers

Just like the guy with the horns, Jacob Chansley, a whiny baby who cried too, had to have vegetables in jail.

I know, it's legal but Kyle never expressed remorse at the bar, seemed to be having a good time, now he cries.

I don't obsess over this that much, and I am no expert in psychology, it is not my field. However, I did have a lot of therapy after my physical trauma and become close with my psychologist, who did teach me a lot, and gave me many scholarly books on the topic.

I am not going to get a whole lot into PTSD and repression weeds, which I have no doubt play into this, but. . . given the nature of the incident, and the fact that these folks were trying to kill him, I really don't understand why he should dwell on the deaths of his would be killers.

Do you expect potential rape victims to dwell on slaying or injuring their potential rapists? Your composition is really, illogical. Are you on some sort of medication that prevents you from thinking logically?

Balch is lying.
Ryan Balch is in a nut job supremist group the boogaloo boys.

No way he is telling the truth, he will be going to jail.

Oh is he? And you know this how? You were there? You are a friend of his are you?

:dunno:

I don't obsess over this that much, and I am no expert in psychology, it is not my field. However, I did have a lot of therapy after my physical trauma and become close with my psychologist, who did teach me a lot, and gave me many scholarly books on the topic.

I am not going to get a whole lot into PTSD and repression weeds, which I have no doubt play into this, but. . . given the nature of the incident, and the fact that these folks were trying to kill him, I really don't understand why he should dwell on the deaths of his would be killers.

Do you expect potential rape victims to dwell on slaying or injuring their potential rapists? Your composition is really, illogical. Are you on some sort of medication that prevents you from thinking logically?
You seem to be, as all Trumptards are or need to be.
Rittenhouse pled not guilty, in court.
90 minutes later, he is partying in a bar with the Oath keepers?
That ptsd must come and go.
Oh is he? And you know this how? You were there? You are a friend of his are you?

:dunno:
Such an event and can remember word for word?

Not fucking possible.

I never watch the View, but I agree with them. Vigilante, who takes the law into his own hands. In prisons that are a lot of idiots who do stupid stuff, do we let them all out?

Forum List

Back