Rittenhouse booed off stage

Kyle Rittenhouse bought himself a semi-automatic gun and went looking to shoot protestors. He may have put on his little dog and pony show in the the courtroom, but in the court of public opinion, he should be in jail for killing those men.

He should never have been there that night, and he should never have been carrying that gun. Those men would be alive today if he had obeyed the laws regarding buying weapons before his 21st birthday.

He's a thug and a murderer. May he be treated as such wherever he goes.
How KKKlan of you!!!

"but in the court of public opinion" as in:

1711110756305.png

Say wot about your "kkkourt of Public Opinion"!!!!!?

Ridiculous!!!

Greg

the kid doesn't need a job, he's rich from his lawsuit settlements. He's as free to do what he wants as any other american, and fk anyone talking badly about him. Need to blame someone, blame the mayor of Kenosha.
No, he's not. Further he is being sued, and he will lose those suits.

Mark Hertzberg/Getty Images

Apparently Kyle was at an event where pundits on the right at the University of Memphis. But things soured quickly as protestors began to jeer him and ask him questions he seemed perplexed to answer. Eventually, he just began to cry and run off as they continued to mock him and make deragatory statements about him, the usual, such as you are a racist blah, blah blah

I remember when the shootings first occurred as the racist card was thrown at him, and he replied that he supported BLM. Since that time, I kinda saw this coming. Kyle takes these mindless and hateful racist accusations to heart, and he is still a kid who does not really understand the Left and what they are about. If he killed himself tomorrow in despair over the hurtful things they yelled at him, they would dance on his grave.

Kyle needs to either grow up and get a clue, or stop making these public events. If he expects to ever be treated with dignity and respect from the left, he is just as clueless as the average Leftist is in general.
/----/
1711111695779.png

When I was 21, I worked two jobs, was a member of the National Guard, and was working my way through College.

This kid is a high school dropout and the only reason anyone knows who he is is because he murdered two unarmed men and got away with it due to a senile judge and unethical lawyers.
You did all these things and not noticed others who did not? Never noticed someone doing things a lot better than others with higher levels of authority. Unfortunately, with his there are so many levels of authority in employment then the coemption of different groups for it. I guarantee you, in every cit with a woman police chief, there are males in those departments who are seething. Of all colors. For they know they are better. And then the competition of themselves who are better. We are going to learn and are slowly doing it now the hard way.

You did all these things and not noticed others who did not? Never noticed someone doing things a lot better than others with higher levels of authority. Unfortunately, with his there are so many levels of authority in employment then the coemption of different groups for it. I guarantee you, in every cit with a woman police chief, there are males in those departments who are seething. Of all colors. For they know they are better. And then the competition of themselves who are better. We are going to learn and are slowly doing it now the hard way.
What the fuck are you talking about?

How KKKlan of you!!!

"but in the court of public opinion" as in:

View attachment 920759

Say wot about your "kkkourt of Public Opinion"!!!!!?

Ridiculous!!!

Greg
Doing Dinesh

Using your Hindu-dindu guru's illogical anachronism, since the Democratic Party was originally called "The Republican Party," the GOP is to blame for everything its spinoff, the Democratic Party, has ever done.

he can do as he pleases like you do. Why do you feel you speak for him?
Sure he can, but running of the stage in tears is not a good photo op for a republican hero

He just needs to realize that some may see him as a hero but others may not

yeah easy money. i don't blame him. But is it worth it to be a target

Republicans are just using him

They should just leave him alone and let people forget

Sure he can, but running of the stage in tears is not a good photo op for a republican hero

He just needs to realize that some may see him as a hero but others may not

yeah easy money. i don't blame him. But is it worth it to be a target

Republicans are just using him

They should just leave him alone and let people forget
In tears? where? show me the close up you're looking at? He left, smart. You have no idea why he was there, was he there to discuss racism? I highly doubt it, the question was out of line. He doesn't speak for others, to ask him a question about some comment from someone else is off base. Go ask that guy! Afraid to confront the person brought up, shows weakness.

In tears? where? show me the close up you're looking at? He left, smart. You have no idea why he was there, was he there to discuss racism? I highly doubt it, the question was out of line. He doesn't speak for others, to ask him a question about some comment from someone else is off base. Go ask that guy! Afraid to confront the person brought up, shows weakness.

The event, titled “The Rittenhouse Recap,” was held by conservative group Turning Point USA at the University of Memphis, where Rittenhouse was slated to speak about “the importance of the Second Amendment and the lies of BLM [Black Lives Matter],” per the event’s website.

Rittenhouse was 17 in August 2020 when he fired an AR-15-style rifle during a protest

he shot and killed two demonstrators and injured a third.

During his trial

As he began crying on the stand and appeared unable to speak, his mother, Wendy Rittenhouse, on a bench across the courtroom, sobbed loudly. Someone next to her put an arm around her. After the judge called a recess, jurors walked by Rittenhouse and looked on as he continued to cry.

Shootings, Arrest, Trial and More: The Kyle Rittenhouse Story Explained

He was found not guilty and you would think he would live the rest of his life in seclusion but no , conservatives want to use him as a poster boy.

Thus he ran away in the first venue and did not show up for the next one at another college

The event, titled “The Rittenhouse Recap,” was held by conservative group Turning Point USA at the University of Memphis, where Rittenhouse was slated to speak about “the importance of the Second Amendment and the lies of BLM [Black Lives Matter],” per the event’s website.

Rittenhouse was 17 in August 2020 when he fired an AR-15-style rifle during a protest

he shot and killed two demonstrators and injured a third.

During his trial

As he began crying on the stand and appeared unable to speak, his mother, Wendy Rittenhouse, on a bench across the courtroom, sobbed loudly. Someone next to her put an arm around her. After the judge called a recess, jurors walked by Rittenhouse and looked on as he continued to cry.

Shootings, Arrest, Trial and More: The Kyle Rittenhouse Story Explained

He was found not guilty and you would think he would live the rest of his life in seclusion but no , conservatives want to use him as a poster boy.

Thus he ran away in the first venue and did not show up for the next one at another college
Bullying fks like you? Hahaha fk off cuck

Bullying fks like you? Hahaha fk off cuck
Still you cannot understand that at 17 he could not own or use a fire arm unless it was for hunting
so go buy your Kyle R T-shirt and wear it proudly

Hey you can invite him to your house for dinner, then you guys can compare who has the bigger weapon

Mark Hertzberg/Getty Images

Apparently Kyle was at an event where pundits on the right at the University of Memphis. But things soured quickly as protestors began to jeer him and ask him questions he seemed perplexed to answer. Eventually, he just began to cry and run off as they continued to mock him and make deragatory statements about him, the usual, such as you are a racist blah, blah blah

I remember when the shootings first occurred as the racist card was thrown at him, and he replied that he supported BLM. Since that time, I kinda saw this coming. Kyle takes these mindless and hateful racist accusations to heart, and he is still a kid who does not really understand the Left and what they are about. If he killed himself tomorrow in despair over the hurtful things they yelled at him, they would dance on his grave.

Kyle needs to either grow up and get a clue, or stop making these public events. If he expects to ever be treated with dignity and respect from the left, he is just as clueless as the average Leftist is in general.

Since when does The Left treats anyone, let alone a constitutional conservative, with 'dignity and respect?

Forum List

Back