the view makes fun of kyle

OK COMMIE.
I don't support Trump or his cult.

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.

“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Trump praises a communist.
Trump's cult praises communism.
1636714772007.jpeg

I never watch the View, but I agree with them. Vigilante, who takes the law into his own hands. In prisons that are a lot of idiots who do stupid stuff, do we let them all out?
Bullshit you're in front of the tube eating Bon Bons while fingering yourself listening to that red headed nut job every day

You should host the View. Your whackoness would be perfect there hon

Last edited:

when are they going to cancel those bitter old hags. saw this in the news. they have so much hate in their soles. Kyle's mother was not with him when he went out of state . he was with friends. His friend got the guns not him. kyle said he was studding nursing. well he is . he taking beginning class on nursing that will get him to the nursing school full time. these lying bitches need to get off the tube. saw this article in the news and it set me off.

Heed the words of Bronn the Wise:
393148D7-58C3-414A-A3A6-93FA3DD3C6B0.jpeg

And suddenly those cum belching race baiting closed minded bitches have single handedly guaranteed a million women will be pissed off if Kyle gets off on the charges.

Because their viewers are so fucking stupid they won't know a single thing of what happened and now just start running around saying "he murdered those people and he is getting off?! He is a murder because the view said he was".

And suddenly those cum belching race baiting closed minded bitches have single handedly guaranteed a million women will be pissed off if Kyle gets off on the charges.

Because their viewers are so fucking stupid they won't know a single thing of what happened and now just start running around saying "he murdered those people and he is getting off?! He is a murder because the view said he was".
Anyone who wastes a moment of precious time watching that leftist hate-fest of a show is stupid enough to buy that lie, certainly.

Anyone who wastes a moment of precious time watching that leftist hate-fest of a show is stupid enough to buy that lie, certainly.
The real issue is it keeps the propaganda going infecting people. One of many many shows on many many channels pushing those messages.

I never watch the View, but I agree with them. Vigilante, who takes the law into his own hands. In prisons that are a lot of idiots who do stupid stuff, do we let them all out?
The premise that "The View" is over your head has got to be extremely depressing.... hmm?

Where do you get your thoughts from.... Ofrah?

Kyle Rittenhouse, the teen charged in the fatal shooting of two protesters in Kenosha, Wis., last summer, allegedly went to a bar following his not guilty plea earlier this month, ordered several beers with his mom and posed for photos with members of the Proud Boys as he held up a “white power” hand sign, according to prosecutors.
:lol: :lol:
He also allegedly tortured black babies to death and ate the carcasses.

Forum List

Back