Parents of Laken Riley turn down invite to State of the Union Address

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1709784503640.png

Joe Biden will now have to alter his State of the Union Address after the parents of Laken Riley, the nursing student bludgeoned to death by an illegal alien from Venezuela, turned down an invite to the State of the Union. "My son was also murdered while jogging", said the President, "That is why I had invited them, to try and let them know how they feel and to vote for me", said the President.

Also off the list were the parents of Tara Reade, the daughter who worked for Biden as a staffer and who later accused him of rape as they also turned down the invitation. "What the hell?!!" shouted the father of Tara Reade. "Is he out of his damned mind, he raped my daughter?!!!"

The only other invite was Bill Stevenson, who was the man once married to Jill Biden as she cheated on him with Joe. "I only have one thing to say", said Bill, "Let's go Brandon!!"

Kinda in poor taste.....Besides FJB invited the wife of some dead Russian nobody ever heard of. ;)
Kind of poor taste?

Joe murders their daughter and asks them to come hear him speak to boost him politically is on another level than simply poor taste.

Meanwhile the Woke Left has been clutching their pearls because Biden said the killer of Laken Rilet was an "Illegal: and not their preferred designation as an Undocumented Immigrant.

The Biden administrations immigration policy was passed in the dead of the night

That fits here......~S~

Forum List

Back