the view makes fun of kyle

yep because you brainwashed and dems are trying kill; this country.
Not even close, to what Trump and his brainwashed cult are doing.

February 10
'You know, a lot of people think that goes away in April with the heat — as the heat comes in. Typically, that will go away in April'.

February 26
'When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done'.

February 27
It’s going to disappear. One day — it’s like a miracle — it will disappear. And from our shores, we — you know, it could get worse before it gets better. It could maybe go away. We’ll see what happens. Nobody really knows.

March 19
“I wanted to always play it down. I still like playing it down because I don't want to create a panic," Trump said.

Trump, speaking to reporters Wednesday afternoon, said he'd been trying to avoid "panic" and was showing "leadership."

"We have to show calm," he said. "Certainly I'm not going to drive this country or the world into a frenzy. We want to show confidence. We have to show strength."

Not even close, to what Trump and his brainwashed cult are doing.

February 10
'You know, a lot of people think that goes away in April with the heat — as the heat comes in. Typically, that will go away in April'.

February 26
'When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done'.

February 27
It’s going to disappear. One day — it’s like a miracle — it will disappear. And from our shores, we — you know, it could get worse before it gets better. It could maybe go away. We’ll see what happens. Nobody really knows.

March 19
“I wanted to always play it down. I still like playing it down because I don't want to create a panic," Trump said.

Trump, speaking to reporters Wednesday afternoon, said he'd been trying to avoid "panic" and was showing "leadership."

"We have to show calm," he said. "Certainly I'm not going to drive this country or the world into a frenzy. We want to show confidence. We have to show strength."
its biden and his brain washed cult screwing up america.

Kyle Rittenhouse, the teen charged in the fatal shooting of two protesters in Kenosha, Wis., last summer, allegedly went to a bar following his not guilty plea earlier this month, ordered several beers with his mom and posed for photos with members of the Proud Boys as he held up a “white power” hand sign, according to prosecutors.

The 18-year-old Rittenhouse, facing murder and weapons charges but free on a $2 million bond, was drinking Jan. 5 at Pudgy’s Pub in Mount Pleasant, Wis., while wearing a T-shirt that said “Free as F---,” The Washington Post reports, citing images that surfaced last week on social media.

Now the twerp is crying.
There was nothing illegal with him in a bar with his mother. It was not a violation of his bail conditions.

There was nothing illegal with him in a bar with his mother. It was not a violation of his bail conditions.
Not the point.
90 minutes after getting a $2 million bail.
Rittenhouse wasn't crying then.
STILL didn't see any tears, when describing what happened.

stop fabricating
Tell that to your daddy.

Jan. 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. We have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.” — Trump in a CNBC interview.

Feb. 7: “It goes through air, Bob. That’s always tougher than the touch … You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed. And, so that’s a very tricky one. … It’s also more deadly than your – you know, your, even your strenuous flus. … This is more deadly. This is 5, you know, this is 5% versus 1% and less than 1%. You know, so, this is deadly stuff.”

lunatic liberal in the house
You're the nut jobs that defends and supports a moron.

TRUMP: I like this stuff. I really get it… every one of these doctors said, ‘how do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability.

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

LUNATICS love lunatics.

Tell that to your daddy.

Jan. 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. We have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.” — Trump in a CNBC interview.

Feb. 7: “It goes through air, Bob. That’s always tougher than the touch … You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed. And, so that’s a very tricky one. … It’s also more deadly than your – you know, your, even your strenuous flus. … This is more deadly. This is 5, you know, this is 5% versus 1% and less than 1%. You know, so, this is deadly stuff.”
my daddy isnt alive anymore. you creep.

You're the nut jobs that defends and supports a moron.

TRUMP: I like this stuff. I really get it… every one of these doctors said, ‘how do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability.

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

LUNATICS love lunatics.
your lunatic who supports a cognitive mess with no brain who cant make a sentence/

Forum List

Back