The US to do a UK?

World stocks choke on US election fears, pound powers on

When the Brexit vote came in, the pound dropped, and it's continued to drop and drop.

If the US elects Trump, it's likely the same thing would happen.

Does the US really want to impoverish itself like the Brits have done?

The international bankers say that you better do as they say or they will collapse their fiat currency!!!!!!!

Fuck them....people are better educated now than they were in 1929......we can kick their asses to the curb while confiscating their ill gotten wealth and create an interest free monetary system. Freedom comes with a price and it's one that I am willing to pay for the next generation.
Should never have bailed out the system in '08. That was an opportunity lost.

If Trump was presented the same scenario, he would do the same as Bush did. You must know that.
No, he wouldn't.....Trump is not a progressive....

When the Brexit vote came in, the pound dropped, and it's continued to drop and drop.

The international bankers say that you better do as they say or they will collapse their fiat currency!!!!!!!

Fuck them....people are better educated now than they were in 1929......we can kick their asses to the curb while confiscating their ill gotten wealth and create an interest free monetary system. Freedom comes with a price and it's one that I am willing to pay for the next generation.

If Trump was presented the same scenario, he would do the same as Bush did. You must know that.
Which is also why he'll be elected.
I don't believe those voting for Trump would welcome a bailout given the same circumstances.
Yes I see what you mean.

Lucky for you, you won't get the opportunity to find out how wrong you are.

Lucky for you, you won't get the opportunity to find out how wrong you are.
Unlucky for you that you will hate the next 8 years of Trump.....

And if you knew the impact of not bailing out the system, had the Republicans won and not done it, they'd never have been elected ever again.

And if you knew the impact of not bailing out the system, had the Republicans won and not done it, they'd never have been elected ever again.
You are operating under false assumptions about me. First, that I don't understand that allowing the banking system to collapse under its own weight would bring hardship. The second, that I could give a rats ass about republicans and their ability to get elected.

When you say the US you mean wall street, arms manufacturers and oil companies?

I really doubt ordinary people on food stamps and working for a minimum wage care much about the stock market or exchange rates when they decide who to vote for

:alcoholic:

The government is trying to obstruct brexit from happening since they don't believe in democracy. Indeed, USA should not turn into such tyranny, but elect Trump when he is voted in by the people.

You are operating under false assumptions about me. First, that I don't understand that allowing the banking system to collapse under its own weight would bring hardship. The second, that I could give a rats ass about republicans and their ability to get elected.

Hardship, real hardship that really isn't necessary. The people can get rid of the influence of the banks if they wanted to, real hardship wouldn't mean that the banks would disappear, maybe some people would lose money, others would gain it and still be controlling things.

The point I was making about the Republicans, or anyone else who let the banks fail en masse, is that they'd be politically dead. No one goes out to kill themselves like that (well the Republicans do try hard at it though, what with Trump).

I really doubt ordinary people on food stamps and working for a minimum wage care much about the stock market or exchange rates when they decide who to vote for

No, I don't. I mean the people. The British people voted in the EU referendum, and they voted to leave, and they voted to impoverish themselves.

Hardship, real hardship that really isn't necessary. The people can get rid of the influence of the banks if they wanted to, real hardship wouldn't mean that the banks would disappear, maybe some people would lose money, others would gain it and still be controlling things.

The point I was making about the Republicans, or anyone else who let the banks fail en masse, is that they'd be politically dead. No one goes out to kill themselves like that (well the Republicans do try hard at it though, what with Trump).
You are not going to like POTUS Trump separating you democrat fascists from your banks.....not at all......

No, I don't. I mean the people. The British people voted in the EU referendum, and they voted to leave, and they voted to impoverish themselves.

Switzerland, the most prosperous country of EU... not an EU member.

No, they voted to make Britain great again, by not making the same mistakes as Germany. There needs to be some limits on immigration or all people end up in the better countries making them the worse countries where the people came from. UK is a prime example of this happening.

You are not going to like POTUS Trump separating you democrat fascists from your banks.....not at all......
Trump wouldn't do squat about the banking industry, his business relies on the industry.

The government is trying to obstruct brexit from happening since they don't believe in democracy. Indeed, USA should not turn into such tyranny, but elect Trump when he is voted in by the people.

Firstly, how are they trying to obstruct it? The PM coming out saying she will do Brexit is hardly her obstructing it.

Secondly, democracy? The election was the biggest pile of lies. The Brexit people have stated they want Democracy, yet when people suggest another referendum on whether to accept the Brexit deal the govt gets, they're totally against Democracy. Funny that, huh?

You're talking about tyranny, and yet you're talking nonsense.

Firstly, how are they trying to obstruct it? The PM coming out saying she will do Brexit is hardly her obstructing it.

Secondly, democracy? The election was the biggest pile of lies. The Brexit people have stated they want Democracy, yet when people suggest another referendum on whether to accept the Brexit deal the govt gets, they're totally against Democracy. Funny that, huh?

Yes, we know you fascist liberals hate the will of the people.....fuck off we tell you....

They voted to free themselves from the maffia in Brussels and the EU cartel decided they to had to be punished so nobody would dare to follow their example....

Bit silly to blame the voters for that, you think they should have seen that coming?

Switzerland, the most prosperous country of EU... not an EU member.

No, they voted to make Britain great again, by not making the same mistakes as Germany. There needs to be some limits on immigration or all people end up in the better countries making them the worse countries where the people came from. UK is a prime example of this happening.

What? Switzerland isn't in the EU, so can't be a prosperous country in the EU. That makes no sense.

However in case you meant Europe instead of the EU, you're wrong there too. Luxembourg is the most prosperous nation per capita in Europe, and in the EU. Norway is also more prosperous than Switzerland in Europe, but not in the EU as it isn't in the EU either.

Oh, they voted to make Britain Great again did they? What a bunch of muppets.

Yes, I agree that Britain needs limits on immigration. The funny thing is that immigration from outside the EU has been around the same levels as immigration from the EU. The funny thing is that migrants are waiting in France, an EU country, to get into the UK, and everyone blames the EU, but no one asks the question, what the fuck are the French doing that the British aren't doing?

Nobody's asking why immigrants are coming into the UK and taking jobs that British people won't do. No one is asking why they're not going to other countries. No one is asking what's wrong with the British welfare system that they all want to flood into the UK and no one asks why the UK govt doesn't change the UK welfare system to make it WORK.

No, instead it's endless moaning and bitching about how the EU this and that, when the real problem was the UK govt in the first place.

They voted to free themselves from the maffia in Brussels and the EU cartel decided they to had to be punished so nobody would dare to follow their example....

Bit silly to blame the voters for that, you think they should have seen that coming?

Yeah, use words like "maffia" (whatever the maffia is) and "cartel" and ignore the reality of the situation. This is one of the reasons people voted, because the Brexit side was willing to spew any old shit in order to win their competition.

No, a bit silly to blame voters? Not at all. The voters, especially those who voted to leave, have spent the last however many months telling anyone who says that the pound is dropping that they're "putting the UK down all the time". As if somehow everyone is supposed to see the bright side of a rainy day.

Brexit is like a Roach Motel for bad ideas, voters can go in but they can't come out. They can make a ton of referendums for Brexit, but when one actually succeeds, they don't want one to reverse it, even though to reverse a real exit from the EU (to join again), would take decades of negotiations and hard work, if at all possible.

Brexit is like a Roach Motel for bad ideas, voters can go in but they can't come out. They can make a ton of referendums for Brexit, but when one actually succeeds, they don't want one to reverse it, even though to reverse a real exit from the EU (to join again), would take decades of negotiations and hard work, if at all possible.

Actually it's a great idea to save the nation...

Forum List

Back