The US Ambassador To Brazil Reportedly Asked Brazilian Officials To Help trump’s Reelection

Wow trump sure does ask a lot of foreign nations' officials to help him get reelected.

No matter what the republicans say, it's still illegal.

Call it the fascist fellowship.

That's a good one.

I'll remember that.

Thanks.

Wow trump sure does ask a lot of foreign nations' officials to help him get reelected.

/-----/ Oh we "reportedly" got him this time #54,765
1596375766816.png

Sounds like a bullshit story dreamed up by leftist blowhards in the media.

I guess of course it makes sense that our good friends in Brasilia want to see a strong America led by their good friend Donald J. Trump. But that doesn't mean that they are being buttonholed for political contributions to defeat the specter of Bidenism in America.

I guess of course it makes sense that our good friends in Brasilia want to see a strong America led by their good friend Donald J. Trump. But that doesn't mean that they are being buttonholed for political contributions to defeat the specter of Bidenism in America.
3 and 1/2 years non stop.........one BS story after anther........going WE WERE ROBBED........Longest temper tantrum in our history.

I thought "Fascist Fellowship" was reserved for the RNC convention, closed to the press and only 1/6th of the delegates voting, to keep down outside knowledge of unguarded words near the Fuhrer.

I thought "Fascist Fellowship" was reserved for the RNC convention, closed to the press and only 1/6th of the delegates voting, to keep down outside knowledge of unguarded words near the Fuhrer.
Press is noting more than an arm of the DNC now.............inviting them would be like inviting Hillary to be the guest speaker..........

Don't think so.

Wow reportedly asked you know that is just like allegedly. No matter what Democrats say alleging something doesn't make it true.
Funny how that works......

I heard that Biden has been bringing in his son's HOOKERS..........and they have been peeing on him.

Biden needs to answer for his crimes...........

3 and 1/2 years non stop.........one BS story after anther........going WE WERE ROBBED........Longest temper tantrum in our history.
/-----/ "Longest temper tantrum in our history. "
Actually the longest-running temper tantrum is the democRATS losing the Civil War and all of their slaves being freed by Republicans. 155 years and running.

Last edited:
Yawn..............another try at Russia Russia Russia........non stop lunacy of the left.
Non stop corruption, from this sitting president and his minions, that we pay!

I'm so sick of it!
sure they are.........and Ukraine needed a coke addicts help in the gas business
:omg:
Are you saying Biden asked our Ambassador to the Ukraine to go to this gas company, and tell them to hire his son, or to the Ukrainian President to tell him to tell this gas company, to hire his son, or he won't give them military aid? :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

All of your Ukraine Biden crappie, is just that, made up and conjured up, crap.... by Rudy Giuliani, with his two thug friends Igor and Lev, a husband and wife lawyer team defending a Ukrainian mobster from being extradited here for his crimes and John Solomon, ...with OANs help on their fake news channel....

No one with an ability to read and understand what they read, believes any of that propaganda Eagle! :lol:

Yawn..............another try at Russia Russia Russia........non stop lunacy of the left.
Non stop corruption, from this sitting president and his minions, that we pay!

I'm so sick of it!
sure they are.........and Ukraine needed a coke addicts help in the gas business
:omg:
Are you saying Biden asked our Ambassador to the Ukraine to go to this gas company, and tell them to hire his son, or to the Ukrainian President to tell him to tell this gas company, to hire his son, or he won't give them military aid? :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

All of your Ukraine Biden crappie, is just that, made up and conjured up, crap.... by Rudy Giuliani, with his two thug friends Igor and Lev, a husband and wife lawyer team defending a Ukrainian mobster from being extradited here for his crimes and John Solomon, ...with OANs help on their fake news channel....

No one with an ability to read and understand what they read, believes any of that propaganda Eagle! :lol:

Biden threatened to deny Ukraine a billion dollars in aid, unless they fired the prosecutor that was looking to imprison his son. That's on tape, BTW.

Forum List

Back