The US Ambassador To Brazil Reportedly Asked Brazilian Officials To Help trump’s Reelection

Yawn..............another try at Russia Russia Russia........non stop lunacy of the left.
Non stop corruption, from this sitting president and his minions, that we pay!

I'm so sick of it!
sure they are.........and Ukraine needed a coke addicts help in the gas business
:omg:
Are you saying Biden asked our Ambassador to the Ukraine to go to this gas company, and tell them to hire his son, or to the Ukrainian President to tell him to tell this gas company, to hire his son, or he won't give them military aid? :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

All of your Ukraine Biden crappie, is just that, made up and conjured up, crap.... by Rudy Giuliani, with his two thug friends Igor and Lev, a husband and wife lawyer team defending a Ukrainian mobster from being extradited here for his crimes and John Solomon, ...with OANs help on their fake news channel....

No one with an ability to read and understand what they read, believes any of that propaganda Eagle! :lol:
Nice attempt to deflect.......spin.......you know exactly what I said............but carry on with your BS and the fake as I'M OFFENDED.......Victim routine.

Wow trump sure does ask a lot of foreign nations' officials to help him get reelected.

No matter what the republicans say, it's still illegal.

This is yet another example of Trump’s contempt for the political process, for our democratic institutions, and for the rule of law.

That Trump would seek out foreign interference in our General Election comes as no surprise, and alone is a compelling reason to vote Trump out of office.

Wow trump sure does ask a lot of foreign nations' officials to help him get reelected.

Hey, Rump go away with it once. Why not do it again. I wondered what his next "Here hold my beer moment" would be.
/——/ Got away with what, kicking a corrupt career politician to the curb? Yeah, he can do that again.

Hey, Rump go away with it once. Why not do it again. I wondered what his next "Here hold my beer moment" would be.

We need to start putting criminals in prison.

It shouldn't matter how much money they have. It shouldn't matter how much political power they have.

It's illegal to solicit help from a foreign nation in a US election.

I don't know how more clear that law can be.

Yet it's violated by trump several times.

trump doesn't even bother to hide the corruption and crimes.

Business people don't belong in government.

People who proudly say they hate the government and want to drown it in a bathtub don't belong in government.

We have been living the results of not keeping business and government separate and allowing those who hate government to take over our government. I thought people had finally learned the lesson with the bush boy.

Apparently not.

It shouldn't matter how much money they have. It shouldn't matter how much political power they have.

People who proudly say they hate the government and want to drown it in a bathtub don't belong in government.

We have been living the results of not keeping business and government separate and allowing those who hate government to take over our government. I thought people had finally learned the lesson with the bush boy.

Apparently not.
We need to vote Trump out of office and elect presidents who won’t let criminals out of prison.

Apparently not.
/---/ " It's illegal to solicit help from a foreign nation in a US election. "
Will you help us dig up this rotting drunken POS and toss him in jail?
Ted Kennedy Secretly Asked The Soviets To Intervene In ...
Ted Kennedy Secretly Asked The Soviets To Intervene In 1984 Elections
According to Soviet documents unearthed in the early 1990's, Kennedy literally asked the Soviets, avowed enemies of the U.S., to intervene on behalf of the Democratic party in the 1984 elections.

Apparently not.
According to Soviet documents unearthed in the early 1990's, Kennedy literally asked the Soviets, avowed enemies of the U.S., to intervene on behalf of the Democratic party in the 1984 elections.

One huge problem. When I tried to follow up your source material the original source of sweetness-light.com no longer exists. Yes, it still exists at ICANN but it's not connected to any given site. There is no DNS attached to it either. I guess your song and dance thinks that we would not do a background search on the background data.

You are just so damned Entertaining. Keep doing this type of thing. Doing back ground checks like this is a hobby of mine and I find it humorous. Monty Python would be Proud of you.

Yawn..............another try at Russia Russia Russia........non stop lunacy of the left.

I'm so sick of it!
sure they are.........and Ukraine needed a coke addicts help in the gas business
Are you saying Biden asked our Ambassador to the Ukraine to go to this gas company, and tell them to hire his son, or to the Ukrainian President to tell him to tell this gas company, to hire his son, or he won't give them military aid? :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

All of your Ukraine Biden crappie, is just that, made up and conjured up, crap.... by Rudy Giuliani, with his two thug friends Igor and Lev, a husband and wife lawyer team defending a Ukrainian mobster from being extradited here for his crimes and John Solomon, ...with OANs help on their fake news channel....

No one with an ability to read and understand what they read, believes any of that propaganda Eagle! :lol:

Biden threatened to deny Ukraine a billion dollars in aid, unless they fired the prosecutor that was looking to imprison his son. That's on tape, BTW.
The prosecutor was not looking to imprison his son....FAKE NEWS!!!

The Prosecutor was too busy hiding the diamonds he and cohort prosecutors were paid, by the crooks he turned a willing blind eye to.

Last edited:

I'm so sick of it!

Biden threatened to deny Ukraine a billion dollars in aid, unless they fired the prosecutor that was looking to imprison his son. That's on tape, BTW.

The Prosecutor was too busy hiding the diamonds he and cohorts were paid, by the crooks he turned a willing blind eye to.

Sleepy Joe wouldn't have given a shit about that. Libs never gave a shit about Harvey Weinstein for decades as long as he was doing their bidding.

Apparently not.

One huge problem. When I tried to follow up your source material the original source of sweetness-light.com no longer exists. Yes, it still exists at ICANN but it's not connected to any given site. There is no DNS attached to it either. I guess your song and dance thinks that we would not do a background search on the background data.

You are just so damned Entertaining. Keep doing this type of thing. Doing back ground checks like this is a hobby of mine and I find it humorous. Monty Python would be Proud of you.
/——-/ Doing background checks???? WTF are you babbling about now? You never thought of checking other sources, or is your Google broken? Here’s a link to Forbes. Ted Kennedy's Soviet Gambit

BTW, why don’t you ever do “background checks “ on the fake polls of 880 random adults you libtards post all the time?

Background checks—— Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

I'm so sick of it!
It wasn't the Ukraine silly one....

It was a company called Burisma, whose owner had been corrupt a few years back....the person running the company wanted to show the world a NEW straight laced look to the Company.... And hired a bunch of well known Americans and other well knowns from other countries to sit on the Board of Directors....

I'm so sick of it!

The Prosecutor was too busy hiding the diamonds he and cohorts were paid, by the crooks he turned a willing blind eye to.

Sleepy Joe wouldn't have given a shit about that. Libs never gave a shit about Harvey Weinstein for decades as long as he was doing their bidding.
It was Biden's job, to keep our, and ally' s money to help the Ukraine, out of the crooks stealing its hands... Shokin and two other prosecutors, one of whom was Shokins chauffeur that he promoted to a prosecutor, was covering for the crooks, and was paid by all those crooked companies stealing and misusing our allied aid, paid in untraceable diamonds...

our VP, and people in Britain, and the IMF, other countries, and WTO who were all funding the help to Ukraine to get on their feet, without the corruption of Russian influence had a unified pact, to rid the Ukraine of their corruption cover-up, conjured up by the Ukraine Prosecutors, to keep the corrupt companies from being prosecuted.... The prosecutors got paid, in untraceable diamonds...

I'm so sick of it!

It was Biden's job, to keep our, and ally' s money to help the Ukraine, out of the crooks stealing its hands... Shokin and two other prosecutors, one of whom was Shokins chauffeur that he promoted to a prosecutor, was covering for the crooks, and was paid by all those crooked companies stealing and misusing our allied aid, paid in untraceable diamonds...

our VP, and people in Britain, and the IMF, other countries, and WTO who were all funding the help to Ukraine to get on their feet, without the corruption of Russian influence had a unified pact, to rid the Ukraine of their corruption cover-up, conjured up by the Ukraine Prosecutors, to keep the corrupt companies from being prosecuted.... The prosecutors got paid, in untraceable diamonds...

The supposedly "corrupt" prosecutor was never, arrested, tried or punished for his supposed corruption.

But that was OK with Sleepy Joe, because his son was robbing Ukraine blind.

Now, the past is past. But the present is present, and there is more than enough reason for America to investigate and arrest Hunter Biden. His dad, probably not, as Hunter's dad is mentally incapable of assisting in his own defense.

Sounds like a bullshit story dreamed up by leftist blowhards in the media.

I guess of course it makes sense that our good friends in Brasilia want to see a strong America led by their good friend Donald J. Trump. But that doesn't mean that they are being buttonholed for political contributions to defeat the specter of Bidenism in America.
3 and 1/2 years non stop.........one BS story after anther........going WE WERE ROBBED........Longest temper tantrum in our history.
/-----/ "Longest temper tantrum in our history. "
Actually the longest-running temper tantrum is the democRATS losing the Civil War and all of their slaves being freed by Republicans. 155 years and running.
And butthurt southerners have been clinging to their loser flag ever since

More Communist Democrat bullshit that reeks of desperation

giphy (25).gif

I guess of course it makes sense that our good friends in Brasilia want to see a strong America led by their good friend Donald J. Trump. But that doesn't mean that they are being buttonholed for political contributions to defeat the specter of Bidenism in America.
3 and 1/2 years non stop.........one BS story after anther........going WE WERE ROBBED........Longest temper tantrum in our history.
Actually the longest-running temper tantrum is the democRATS losing the Civil War and all of their slaves being freed by Republicans. 155 years and running.
So says another radical Communist Democrat :mad: :rolleyes:

When I was a kid, the Rebel Flag was flown on the Dukes of Hazard,southern musical groups like Skynyrd proudly flew it, it really didn't have the racial connotations that it does today.

The difference is that Liberal Groups like the Triple K made a decision to appropriate the flag and designate it as their symbol.

Why do wee groups like that led by Dave Duke get to decide this for the rest of us?

Polishprince, The two prosecutors caught red handed, one...Shokins ex driver, along with the diamonds and all kinds of Shokin stuff were found in the prosecutor's hotel rooms when busted.... some how Shokin managed to skirt this... And was in charge of prosecuting these two other prosecutors for their corruption...

But Shokin, danced around, and never brought them to trial.

The Ukrainian people were very very upset and they demanded the President of Ukraine to fire him, in Feb/March of 2016 he was removed

Biden making the demand to fire Shokin was in early December 2015, the IMF then came in, in January with their request to fire Shokin, and others.....

It wasn't until the Ukrainian people were in an uproar about him with the lack of prosecution and trial against the Diamond Prosecutors, did Shokin finally get removed

Last edited:

Forum List

Back