The US Ambassador To Brazil Reportedly Asked Brazilian Officials To Help trump’s Reelection

Sounds like a bullshit story dreamed up by leftist blowhards in the media.

I guess of course it makes sense that our good friends in Brasilia want to see a strong America led by their good friend Donald J. Trump. But that doesn't mean that they are being buttonholed for political contributions to defeat the specter of Bidenism in America.
3 and 1/2 years non stop.........one BS story after anther........going WE WERE ROBBED........Longest temper tantrum in our history.
/-----/ "Longest temper tantrum in our history. "
Actually the longest-running temper tantrum is the democRATS losing the Civil War and all of their slaves being freed by Republicans. 155 years and running.
And butthurt southerners have been clinging to their loser flag ever since

When I was a kid, the Rebel Flag was flown on the Dukes of Hazard,southern musical groups like Skynyrd proudly flew it, it really didn't have the racial connotations that it does today.

The difference is that Liberal Groups like the Triple K made a decision to appropriate the flag and designate it as their symbol.

Why do wee groups like that led by Dave Duke get to decide this for the rest of us?
Nobody is stopping you from flying the flag of racist losers on your property, or from your vehicle if you’re one of those douche bags. But some organizations don’t want to be associated with the flag of racist losers. Deal with it. Or, as fright-wingers love to say, you’re free to leave!

By the way, David Duke endorses Trump. The KKK marches in support of Trump. So, take your comments about them being liberal Democrats and shove them up your Polish ass (click here to keep a Pole in suspense).

Last edited:

I guess of course it makes sense that our good friends in Brasilia want to see a strong America led by their good friend Donald J. Trump. But that doesn't mean that they are being buttonholed for political contributions to defeat the specter of Bidenism in America.
3 and 1/2 years non stop.........one BS story after anther........going WE WERE ROBBED........Longest temper tantrum in our history.
Actually the longest-running temper tantrum is the democRATS losing the Civil War and all of their slaves being freed by Republicans. 155 years and running.

When I was a kid, the Rebel Flag was flown on the Dukes of Hazard,southern musical groups like Skynyrd proudly flew it, it really didn't have the racial connotations that it does today.

The difference is that Liberal Groups like the Triple K made a decision to appropriate the flag and designate it as their symbol.

Why do wee groups like that led by Dave Duke get to decide this for the rest of us?
Nobody is stopping you from flying the flag of racist losers on your property, or from your vehicle if you’re one of those douche bags. But some organizations don’t want to be associated with the flag of racist losers. Deal with it. Or, as fright-wingers love to say, you’re free to leave!

By the way, David Duke endorses Trump. The KKK marches in support of Trump. So, take your comments about them being liberal Democrats and shove them up your Polish ass (click here to keep a Pole in suspense).

Will Quigg , leader of the California branch of the Triple K, enthusiastically endorsed Clinton in 2016, and was able to deliver his state's 55 EV's to the Blue Cause.

/——/ Wanna bet you can’t fly a flag on your property without getting attacked? You can’t even fly a flag that looks like the battle flag. Michigan inn owners take down Norwegian flag after it’s mistaken for Confederate flag

Wow trump sure does ask a lot of foreign nations' officials to help him get reelected.

No matter what the republicans say, it's still illegal.

Hey, Rump go away with it once. Why not do it again. I wondered what his next "Here hold my beer moment" would be.

We need to start putting criminals in prison.

It shouldn't matter how much money they have. It shouldn't matter how much political power they have.

It's illegal to solicit help from a foreign nation in a US election.

I don't know how more clear that law can be.

Yet it's violated by trump several times.

trump doesn't even bother to hide the corruption and crimes.

Business people don't belong in government.

People who proudly say they hate the government and want to drown it in a bathtub don't belong in government.

We have been living the results of not keeping business and government separate and allowing those who hate government to take over our government. I thought people had finally learned the lesson with the bush boy.

Apparently not.
/---/ " It's illegal to solicit help from a foreign nation in a US election. "
Will you help us dig up this rotting drunken POS and toss him in jail?
Ted Kennedy Secretly Asked The Soviets To Intervene In ...
Ted Kennedy Secretly Asked The Soviets To Intervene In 1984 Elections
According to Soviet documents unearthed in the early 1990's, Kennedy literally asked the Soviets, avowed enemies of the U.S., to intervene on behalf of the Democratic party in the 1984 elections.

One huge problem. When I tried to follow up your source material the original source of sweetness-light.com no longer exists. Yes, it still exists at ICANN but it's not connected to any given site. There is no DNS attached to it either. I guess your song and dance thinks that we would not do a background search on the background data.

You are just so damned Entertaining. Keep doing this type of thing. Doing back ground checks like this is a hobby of mine and I find it humorous. Monty Python would be Proud of you.
/——-/ Doing background checks???? WTF are you babbling about now? You never thought of checking other sources, or is your Google broken? Here’s a link to Forbes. Ted Kennedy's Soviet Gambit

BTW, why don’t you ever do “background checks “ on the fake polls of 880 random adults you libtards post all the time?

Background checks—— Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Oh, yes, nice cite. Except it's an opinion piece and does not show a link to the actual source materiel it claims it gleaned the information from. It's a dead end and no factual because of that.

Wow trump sure does ask a lot of foreign nations' officials to help him get reelected.

Hey, Rump go away with it once. Why not do it again. I wondered what his next "Here hold my beer moment" would be.

It shouldn't matter how much money they have. It shouldn't matter how much political power they have.

People who proudly say they hate the government and want to drown it in a bathtub don't belong in government.

We have been living the results of not keeping business and government separate and allowing those who hate government to take over our government. I thought people had finally learned the lesson with the bush boy.

Apparently not.
According to Soviet documents unearthed in the early 1990's, Kennedy literally asked the Soviets, avowed enemies of the U.S., to intervene on behalf of the Democratic party in the 1984 elections.

One huge problem. When I tried to follow up your source material the original source of sweetness-light.com no longer exists. Yes, it still exists at ICANN but it's not connected to any given site. There is no DNS attached to it either. I guess your song and dance thinks that we would not do a background search on the background data.

You are just so damned Entertaining. Keep doing this type of thing. Doing back ground checks like this is a hobby of mine and I find it humorous. Monty Python would be Proud of you.
/——-/ Doing background checks???? WTF are you babbling about now? You never thought of checking other sources, or is your Google broken? Here’s a link to Forbes. Ted Kennedy's Soviet Gambit

BTW, why don’t you ever do “background checks “ on the fake polls of 880 random adults you libtards post all the time?

Oh, yes, nice cite. Except it's an opinion piece and does not show a link to the actual source materiel it claims it gleaned the information from. It's a dead end and no factual because of that.
/----/ Do one of your famous "background checks" and provide a link that proves it didn't happen. Go ahead, I'll wait.

Apparently not.

/----/ Do one of your famous "background checks" and provide a link that proves it didn't happen. Go ahead, I'll wait.

Easy to do.
0ec4db12860a3ee1529a546b804d18fd75a9f71f148b012677bde129f2290acf.jpg

Apparently not.

Easy to do.
/-----/ Deny it all you want - but you have no proof to back up your claim.

And since you refuse to do your "background check," I did it for you:

Apparently not.

Easy to do.

All supporting cites on your cites come back as bad. AS usual, that means someone is just making shit up and hoping we won't check their sources.

Apparently not.

Easy to do.

All supporting cites on your cites come back as bad. AS usual, that means someone is just making shit up and hoping we won't check their sources.
/----/ Oh Bullshyt. They all work. But you can do your own search: kennedy sent letter to ussr

Apparently not.

Easy to do.

/----/ Oh Bullshyt. They all work. But you can do your own search: kennedy sent letter to ussr

I already did and got the old "Proverbial" 404 page.

Apparently not.

Easy to do.

/----/ Perhaps it's time to upgrade your Windows XP or maybe you're in denial and boxed in a corner. Oh well.

Apparently not.

Easy to do.

/----/ Perhaps it's time to upgrade your Windows XP or maybe you're in denial and boxed in a corner. Oh well.

You really need to put this into your Joke Book. I know you have one. Almost all Comedians have a Joke Book.

Yawn..............another try at Russia Russia Russia........non stop lunacy of the left.
Non stop corruption, from this sitting president and his minions, that we pay!

I'm so sick of it!
sure they are.........and Ukraine needed a coke addicts help in the gas business
:omg:
It wasn't the Ukraine silly one....

It was a company called Burisma, whose owner had been corrupt a few years back....the person running the company wanted to show the world a NEW straight laced look to the Company.... And hired a bunch of well known Americans and other well knowns from other countries to sit on the Board of Directors....
Yeah.........they desperately needed a Coke head to help them........LMAO

Yawn..............another try at Russia Russia Russia........non stop lunacy of the left.
Non stop corruption, from this sitting president and his minions, that we pay!

I'm so sick of it!
sure they are.........and Ukraine needed a coke addicts help in the gas business
:omg:
It wasn't the Ukraine silly one....

It was a company called Burisma, whose owner had been corrupt a few years back....the person running the company wanted to show the world a NEW straight laced look to the Company.... And hired a bunch of well known Americans and other well knowns from other countries to sit on the Board of Directors....
Yeah.........they desperately needed a Coke head to help them........LMAO
They didn't need any of the new board of directors to help them, they just needed their last names of fame....

Forum List

Back