The Unvaccinated-

Today, the New Normals are presenting us with a “choice,” (a) conform to their New Normal ideology or (b) social segregation. What do you imagine they have planned for us tomorrow?

The "Unvaccinated" Question

Let me say, it's been real and most often, at least in reflection, fun- I will NOT get a vaccination.

Get Ready To Show Your Vaccine Passport Everywhere
It's too late for health passports to make a difference, but the damage could be immense.

New York’s Covid Vaccine Passport Makes No Sense

Allegedly, the combination of people with vaccinations and those recovered from infection have, or are, bringing about “herd immunity.” If so, what is the point of a passport?

There are credible reports that some who have been vaccinated have nevertheless come down with Covid, which raises doubt about the efficacy of the vaccine. There are other reports that antibodies produced by the vaccines are not long lasting.
Fine don't get vaccinated. But don't get on a plane train or ship with me.
The unvaccinated will never admit that if 170 million plus people had not taken the vaccine....we would all be sitting at home fearful of going anywhere....like we were last year when the Liar in Chief was in the WH. But that is the truth.

The unvaccinated are profiting off of our willingness to take the vaccine. They still smuggly say...."I am special. I don't need the vaccine."
That is the anti-vaccers refrain. Although in this instance some/most of them feel they are somehow lending their support to his assertion the election was "stolen" on baseless covid concerns ... despite Trump getting both covid and vaccine.
The issues are totally unrelated. If they are refusing to be vaccinated due to political concerns, they are only hurting themselves and everyone around them. Ignorance on Display!
Stupidest Post I have ever read...
So....WTF...have you been vaccinated or are you using those of us who are? You are no better than a vulture that is waiting for the prey to be killed and then swoops in to feed on the remains. You and your like are what is wrong with America. As long as you and your family are okay, screw everyone else...right? That is the typical MAGA outlook.
no answers 4 you..... You are no better than a vulture that is waiting for the prey to be killed and then swoops in ..... You and your like are what is wrong with America. As long as no one disagrees w/you, all is well...when someone disagrees w/you, they must be on TRUMPS side....you really are a pathetic person
BOO

They get nuttier and nuttier and then they get sick and sanity takes hold

Not only are you stupid fucks endangering your own lives and the lives of your loved ones, you are walking petrie dishes for new variants

You are absolutely right. So bar the doors and close the windows...don't come out until you feel safe...

Got a better idea. We lock you Anti Vaxxers up until either you take the vaccine, enjoy being locked up or you die. Just like your grand parents were offered in their time. Since you are alive, they must have chosen the first option.

Got a better idea. We lock you Anti Vaxxers up until either you take the vaccine, enjoy being locked up or you die. Just like your grand parents were offered in their time. Since you are alive, they must have chosen the first option.
Good luck with that.

Please come personally to lock me up. I have just the vaccine that will cure all your ills.

When those who have not been vaccinated get Covid they are being administered the antibody cocktail....
On a "needs" basis.

Like diabetes AND heart trouble patients get the "bam bam juice".
Everyone else just has to ride it out.

M.I.L. and the family in GA all have it except for my SIL who (on advice from her sister, my wife) got the vaccine.

And just about all of them are fairly miserable at the moment...quarantined and sick.

Today, the New Normals are presenting us with a “choice,” (a) conform to their New Normal ideology or (b) social segregation. What do you imagine they have planned for us tomorrow?

The "Unvaccinated" Question

Let me say, it's been real and most often, at least in reflection, fun- I will NOT get a vaccination.

Get Ready To Show Your Vaccine Passport Everywhere
It's too late for health passports to make a difference, but the damage could be immense.

New York’s Covid Vaccine Passport Makes No Sense

Allegedly, the combination of people with vaccinations and those recovered from infection have, or are, bringing about “herd immunity.” If so, what is the point of a passport?

There are credible reports that some who have been vaccinated have nevertheless come down with Covid, which raises doubt about the efficacy of the vaccine. There are other reports that antibodies produced by the vaccines are not long lasting.
Until the CDC differentiates the difference between unvaccinated and those who never had COVID and unvaccinated but had COVID, many will distrust the CDC as those groups are not the same.

Isn't there a capital building you need to invade?
That mean you're not coming?

As I suspected...too afraid to leave the house...

Just get yourself a portable safe space...

Screenshot_20210727-160114.png

Forum List

Back