The Unvaccinated-

stick the gene altering chinese flu shot up every demonRATS smelly ass.
i trust these anti-AMERICA commies...not
oh, but your leaders indulge in a placebo, not the actual doomsday drug they are promoting for AMERICANS
Even trump thought it important to get it, even if he wanted to keep it secret to not let down his supporters. He has never learned, if 2 people know a secret, it is 1 too many. Many times more important to see what people do for themselves than what they publicly support for others.
Wait a sec....Now what Trump said is vitally important?
He is one of the dumbest Fks that ever tried (and failed) to take over a country. If even he knew it important, anybody should be able to figure it out. Nothing he has ever said is vitally important, as he only speaks in lies and half-truths. He even hid the fact that he got it, to preserve his anti-COVID-19 truth image. Face it. For all his COVID-19 not serious and easily solved by everything from malaria meds to sunlight to household cleaning agents, he didn't rely on any of that crap when he got it. He used modern scientific cutting edge miracle drugs combinations to avoid dying. Then didn't even wait 2 months after recovery to go get the shot, long before available to the public, including the public of his advanced age. Even to somebody as dumb as him, it was important, even if he felt the vain need to hide it from his fans as long as possible.
And to think.....this dumb SOB is preparing to travel the country and repeat his Big Lie day after day. We may see repeats of January 6th at state houses all over the nation.
Possibly, but I actually doubt it. I think the insurrectionist attempt to take over the capital and overturn an election defeat got the country's attention. State leaders know to take that crap seriously now, not in governing policy, but in capital security planning and policy.

Today, the New Normals are presenting us with a “choice,” (a) conform to their New Normal ideology or (b) social segregation. What do you imagine they have planned for us tomorrow?

The "Unvaccinated" Question

Let me say, it's been real and most often, at least in reflection, fun- I will NOT get a vaccination.

Get Ready To Show Your Vaccine Passport Everywhere
It's too late for health passports to make a difference, but the damage could be immense.

New York’s Covid Vaccine Passport Makes No Sense

Allegedly, the combination of people with vaccinations and those recovered from infection have, or are, bringing about “herd immunity.” If so, what is the point of a passport?

There are credible reports that some who have been vaccinated have nevertheless come down with Covid, which raises doubt about the efficacy of the vaccine. There are other reports that antibodies produced by the vaccines are not long lasting.
Fine don't get vaccinated. But don't get on a plane train or ship with me.
The unvaccinated will never admit that if 170 million plus people had not taken the vaccine....we would all be sitting at home fearful of going anywhere....like we were last year when the Liar in Chief was in the WH. But that is the truth.

The unvaccinated are profiting off of our willingness to take the vaccine. They still smuggly say...."I am special. I don't need the vaccine."

Today, the New Normals are presenting us with a “choice,” (a) conform to their New Normal ideology or (b) social segregation. What do you imagine they have planned for us tomorrow?

Let me say, it's been real and most often, at least in reflection, fun- I will NOT get a vaccination.

It's too late for health passports to make a difference, but the damage could be immense.

Allegedly, the combination of people with vaccinations and those recovered from infection have, or are, bringing about “herd immunity.” If so, what is the point of a passport?

There are credible reports that some who have been vaccinated have nevertheless come down with Covid, which raises doubt about the efficacy of the vaccine. There are other reports that antibodies produced by the vaccines are not long lasting.
The unvaccinated will never admit that if 170 million plus people had not taken the vaccine....we would all be sitting at home fearful of going anywhere....like we were last year when the Liar in Chief was in the WH. But that is the truth.

The unvaccinated are profiting off of our willingness to take the vaccine. They still smuggly say...."I am special. I don't need the vaccine."
That is the anti-vaccers refrain. Although in this instance some/most of them feel they are somehow lending their support to his assertion the election was "stolen" on baseless covid concerns ... despite Trump getting both covid and vaccine.

That is the anti-vaccers refrain. Although in this instance some/most of them feel they are somehow lending their support to his assertion the election was "stolen" on baseless covid concerns ... despite Trump getting both covid and vaccine.
The issues are totally unrelated. If they are refusing to be vaccinated due to political concerns, they are only hurting themselves and everyone around them. Ignorance on Display!

Were you sitting at home, fearful of going anywhere?

I'm sure as hell staying away from certain types of people. And I'm not getting on a plane or train unless people are checked.

And I'm not getting on a plane or train unless people are checked.
BFD- I ain't gettin on them either but, it ain't because people ain't been checked- it's because of the idiots in the gov't jobs programs feel they're special-

We deserve the right to be protected from dumbass anti-vaxxers.
130408172_10224307739462687_6581797643988623919_n.jpg

View attachment 498846
Stupidest Post I have ever read...

Note to the Unvaccinated:

We who have gotten the shot are carrying your ars. The economy is opening up and you are able to visit super markets and restaurants again because WE were vaccinated. If you refuse to get the COVID vaccine....YOU are hurting America.

We were vaccinated for ourselves and others. YOU refuse to get vaccinated because you don't care about others.....Plain and Simple!

You don't care plain and simple wahhhhhhhhhhhhlol....pftttt moron

then crawl back under your bed...put your mask on...stay there
we AMERICANS deserve to have a reliable vaccine---not something that alters genes, or something better than a 70% chance of living...these odds are not for me....but hey, you sheep are more than welcome to try fate...have fun...get back to me if you are still alive in 3 years
I think we should start a class action lawsuit against the NIH and anybody associated with the approval funds used in Wuhan to conduct GOF research. FAUC XI new this was going. GOF research was banned in the US do to the Danger. Anybody who had knowledge of the Wuhan lab funding scheme should go to prison for 500,000 counts of manslaughter. Acting in a reckless or negligent manner that results in death is Manslaughter. To Act knowingly is Murder. PICK ONE

Note to the Unvaccinated:

We who have gotten the shot are carrying your ars. The economy is opening up and you are able to visit super markets and restaurants again because WE were vaccinated. If you refuse to get the COVID vaccine....YOU are hurting America.

We were vaccinated for ourselves and others. YOU refuse to get vaccinated because you don't care about others.....Plain and Simple!

You don't care plain and simple wahhhhhhhhhhhhlol....pftttt moron
Hey Deplorable Yank me. You've been vaccinnated good for you! Why do you think the FDA hasn't approved these Vaccines ? Because they know there has never been a long term vaccine for the Sars Cov viruses. Research cytokene storm

stick the gene altering chinese flu shot up every demonRATS smelly ass.
i trust these anti-AMERICA commies...not
oh, but your leaders indulge in a placebo, not the actual doomsday drug they are promoting for AMERICANS

Do we know for fact they took a placebo?
How do you know it's not all a placebo Oh that's right the media and medical experts that lied to you for over a year told you it's a real vaccine. Got it! No I haven't and probably won't if everybody else gets it my exposure risk drops to like multi millions to one. I don't play the lottery or watch pro sports either.

I'm sure as hell staying away from certain types of people. And I'm not getting on a plane or train unless people are checked.?
BOO....how can you tell if you are --near--"certain types of people"? i just coughed all over you...surprise

We, the vaccinated, are carrying the stupid, mindless, unvaccinated. I am tired of carrying them. They are costing us! They don't care about anyone other than themselves.....Typical MAGA thought process.
Wife and I got COVID back in early April and have been told we would have to wait at least 90 days before getting vaccinated. Meanwhile the vaccine works only against the early versions and less effective on the new mutations.

Have also known of some whom had adverse reactions to the vax, and some whom got COVID anyway after getting the vax. There are a number of variables in 'catching' a disease and how immune systems respond that even the vax isn't 100%, especially when rushed to distribution and not fully tested.

Typical of the MADA (Make America Defective/Democrat Again) thought process ...
Why would you get a vaccine when you’ve already recovered from the virus? Are you a democrat or something?
It’s not political stupid

We, the vaccinated, are carrying the stupid, mindless, unvaccinated. I am tired of carrying them. They are costing us! They don't care about anyone other than themselves.....Typical MAGA thought process.
Wife and I got COVID back in early April and have been told we would have to wait at least 90 days before getting vaccinated. Meanwhile the vaccine works only against the early versions and less effective on the new mutations.

Have also known of some whom had adverse reactions to the vax, and some whom got COVID anyway after getting the vax. There are a number of variables in 'catching' a disease and how immune systems respond that even the vax isn't 100%, especially when rushed to distribution and not fully tested.

Typical of the MADA (Make America Defective/Democrat Again) thought process ...
Why would you get a vaccine when you’ve already recovered from the virus? Are you a democrat or something?
No, far from such. Quite a bit on the right~conservative, though the wife leans a bit in that 'Lefty' direction still.

We're still on the fence regards how well and long our immune system response is good for, so the idea isn't totally out of consideration. Also, she still works and for a company involved in food processing so it may be essential even if we've "Already Got It".
Your choice.
I see less sense in getting an unproven chemical injected after having developed natural immunity.
Like calling a questionable cab after having reached your destination.
Really bad analogy.

There is some logic to being afraid of a vaccine if you are an anti- vaxxer in that situation but otherwise? Better save than sorry
save what?
you should mind your own fucking business, and nobody else's.....nobody gives 2 fucks if your feelings are hurt...stay home, quit your whining, and crawl back under your bed

The issues are totally unrelated. If they are refusing to be vaccinated due to political concerns, they are only hurting themselves and everyone around them. Ignorance on Display!

So....WTF...have you been vaccinated or are you using those of us who are? You are no better than a vulture that is waiting for the prey to be killed and then swoops in to feed on the remains. You and your like are what is wrong with America. As long as you and your family are okay, screw everyone else...right? That is the typical MAGA outlook.

So....WTF...have you been vaccinated or are you using those of us who are? You are no better than a vulture that is waiting for the prey to be killed and then swoops in to feed on the remains. You and your like are what is wrong with America. As long as you and your family are okay, screw everyone else...right? That is the typical MAGA outlook.
and another stupid post by you....today's an awesome day 4 you
and, it's TRULY none of your fucking business if me and mine have or have not....i like it when i sneeze on you, and you have no clue....stay home and take the scum demonRATS free $$$

Forum List

Back