The Unvaccinated-

WoW - I lost track of the lies a quarter of the way through OP.
Some people get the vax and still get the COVIDS ("according to reports") ??
The efficacy is proven to be at least 90% on both Pfizer and Moderna. So yes, there is a potential for that however slim.
And if they DO still get the COVIDS - The outcomes are substantially better.
So don't vaccinate - Just stay the hell away from the rest of us. ;)
Exactly

You have no right to infect others
Prove it.
There are Jewish Space Lasers, Yellow Stars, AND Italian Moonbeams that TOTALLY flipped votes!!

No? PROVE IT!! :laughing0301:
Who should have the burden of proof?

stick the gene altering chinese flu shot up every demonRATS smelly ass.
i trust these anti-AMERICA commies...not
oh, but your leaders indulge in a placebo, not the actual doomsday drug they are promoting for AMERICANS
Your words show your lack of intelligence. The profanity along with the conspiracy theory is the frosting. Bet you're wearing camo right now.

oh, but your leaders indulge in a placebo, not the actual doomsday drug they are promoting for AMERICANS
Even trump thought it important to get it, even if he wanted to keep it secret to not let down his supporters. He has never learned, if 2 people know a secret, it is 1 too many. Many times more important to see what people do for themselves than what they publicly support for others.
Wait a sec....Now what Trump said is vitally important?

WoW - I lost track of the lies a quarter of the way through OP.
Some people get the vax and still get the COVIDS ("according to reports") ??
The efficacy is proven to be at least 90% on both Pfizer and Moderna. So yes, there is a potential for that however slim.
And if they DO still get the COVIDS - The outcomes are substantially better.
So don't vaccinate - Just stay the hell away from the rest of us. ;)
Exactly

You have no right to infect others
Prove it.
There are Jewish Space Lasers, Yellow Stars, AND Italian Moonbeams that TOTALLY flipped votes!!

No? PROVE IT!! :laughing0301:
Who should have the burden of proof?
:laugh2: I did NOT just read that!!!

Today, the New Normals are presenting us with a “choice,” (a) conform to their New Normal ideology or (b) social segregation. What do you imagine they have planned for us tomorrow?

The "Unvaccinated" Question

Let me say, it's been real and most often, at least in reflection, fun- I will NOT get a vaccination.

Get Ready To Show Your Vaccine Passport Everywhere
It's too late for health passports to make a difference, but the damage could be immense.

New York’s Covid Vaccine Passport Makes No Sense

Allegedly, the combination of people with vaccinations and those recovered from infection have, or are, bringing about “herd immunity.” If so, what is the point of a passport?

There are credible reports that some who have been vaccinated have nevertheless come down with Covid, which raises doubt about the efficacy of the vaccine. There are other reports that antibodies produced by the vaccines are not long lasting.
We deserve the right to be protected from dumbass anti-vaxxers.
Absolutely. Keep these crazy fucks away from normal folks. They can sit in the corner watching their videos.

I don't think the term "normal" applies to a stupid shit like you.

Poser.
When did God die and make you arbitrator of human intelligence?

Your words show your lack of intelligence. The profanity along with the conspiracy theory is the frosting. Bet you're wearing camo right now.
your comment shows your lack of intelligence...period
go continue to live in denial, i'm sure you'll go far(NOT)

Today, the New Normals are presenting us with a “choice,” (a) conform to their New Normal ideology or (b) social segregation.

There's nothing, at all, new about that. It's how free society works. Beats social engineering and a bunch of hamfisted legistlation.

Note to the Unvaccinated:

We who have gotten the shot are carrying your ars. The economy is opening up and you are able to visit super markets and restaurants again because WE were vaccinated. If you refuse to get the COVID vaccine....YOU are hurting America.

We were vaccinated for ourselves and others. YOU refuse to get vaccinated because you don't care about others.....Plain and Simple!

Even trump thought it important to get it, even if he wanted to keep it secret to not let down his supporters. He has never learned, if 2 people know a secret, it is 1 too many. Many times more important to see what people do for themselves than what they publicly support for others.
So, now everybody should do like Trump?

Fuck no!!!
I just pitched that out as a popular motivator for trumpers, to immolate their orange God. Normal people do not really wish to be like Big Mac Don in any way, except maybe the jealous types, and then it is just the money to get away with things.

He is one of the dumbest Fks that ever tried (and failed) to take over a country. If even he knew it important, anybody should be able to figure it out. Nothing he has ever said is vitally important, as he only speaks in lies and half-truths. He even hid the fact that he got it, to preserve his anti-COVID-19 truth image. Face it. For all his COVID-19 not serious and easily solved by everything from malaria meds to sunlight to household cleaning agents, he didn't rely on any of that crap when he got it. He used modern scientific cutting edge miracle drugs combinations to avoid dying. Then didn't even wait 2 months after recovery to go get the shot, long before available to the public, including the public of his advanced age. Even to somebody as dumb as him, it was important, even if he felt the vain need to hide it from his fans as long as possible.

He is one of the dumbest Fks that ever tried (and failed) to take over a country. If even he knew it important, anybody should be able to figure it out. Nothing he has ever said is vitally important, as he only speaks in lies and half-truths. He even hid the fact that he got it, to preserve his anti-COVID-19 truth image. Face it. For all his COVID-19 not serious and easily solved by everything from malaria meds to sunlight to household cleaning agents, he didn't rely on any of that crap when he got it. He used modern scientific cutting edge miracle drugs combinations to avoid dying. Then didn't even wait 2 months after recovery to go get the shot, long before available to the public, including the public of his advanced age. Even to somebody as dumb as him, it was important, even if he felt the vain need to hide it from his fans as long as possible.
And to think.....this dumb SOB is preparing to travel the country and repeat his Big Lie day after day. We may see repeats of January 6th at state houses all over the nation.

e country and repeat his Big Lie day after day. We may see repeats of January 6th at state houses all over the nation.
One of the dumbest fucks....Unless he says what you want to hear, then he's a savant.

You two schlubbs are two glittering jewels in the crown of blind nose picking hackery.

Today, the New Normals are presenting us with a “choice,” (a) conform to their New Normal ideology or (b) social segregation. What do you imagine they have planned for us tomorrow?

The "Unvaccinated" Question

Let me say, it's been real and most often, at least in reflection, fun- I will NOT get a vaccination.

Get Ready To Show Your Vaccine Passport Everywhere
It's too late for health passports to make a difference, but the damage could be immense.

New York’s Covid Vaccine Passport Makes No Sense

Allegedly, the combination of people with vaccinations and those recovered from infection have, or are, bringing about “herd immunity.” If so, what is the point of a passport?

There are credible reports that some who have been vaccinated have nevertheless come down with Covid, which raises doubt about the efficacy of the vaccine. There are other reports that antibodies produced by the vaccines are not long lasting.
Fine don't get vaccinated. But don't get on a plane train or ship with me.

And to think.....this dumb SOB is preparing to travel the country and repeat his Big Lie day after day. We may see repeats of January 6th at state houses all over the nation.
That would be regrettable. But imo its cheering that 80% or so like having elections and will vote to make sure it stays that way.

Forum List

Back