The U.S. is ‘certainly’ still in a Covid-19 pandemic, Dr. Fauci says

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
The nation’s top infectious disease expert, Dr. Anthony Fauci, said the U.S. is “certainly” still in the middle of a Covid-19 pandemic and he is “very troubled” by the divisive state of American politics.

“As a public health official, I don’t want to see anyone suffer and die from Covid,” he told NBC’s “Meet the Press” on Sunday. “I don’t care if you’re a far-right Republican or a far-left Democrat, everybody deserves to have the safety of good public health and that’s not happening.”

Fauci said between 300 and 400 people are still dying from Covid every day, and the uptake of the latest vaccine booster has been less than 15%.

Time for this little Troll to go away.

Biden said months ago the pandemic is over.

Fauci is a whore for Big Pharma.

This is all anout revenue for Big Pharma….that is all.

I cannot believe this POS is still pushing the experimental gene therapy shot.

Anyone giving this poison to their children is a fucking moron.

The nation’s top infectious disease expert, Dr. Anthony Fauci, said the U.S. is “certainly” still in the middle of a Covid-19 pandemic and he is “very troubled” by the divisive state of American politics.

“As a public health official, I don’t want to see anyone suffer and die from Covid,” he told NBC’s “Meet the Press” on Sunday. “I don’t care if you’re a far-right Republican or a far-left Democrat, everybody deserves to have the safety of good public health and that’s not happening.”

Fauci said between 300 and 400 people are still dying from Covid every day, and the uptake of the latest vaccine booster has been less than 15%.

What's wrong about his statement? He's pointing out that public health shouldn't be a political football. Really not news to the thinking person.
And we haven't even gotten to the fallout from the Thanksgiving holiday yet.

What's wrong about his statement? He's pointing out that public health shouldn't be a political football. Really not news to the thinking person.
And we haven't even gotten to the fallout from the Thanksgiving holiday yet.
I think the issue is that Xiden totally contradicted him....why does Xiden undermine the science? Between contradicting the experts, and lying about the vaccine keeping you from getting the virus....it's no wonder we have had record deaths under his watch

Biden says COVID-19 pandemic is "over" in U.S.​

I think the issue is that Xiden totally contradicted him....why does Xiden undermine the science? Between contradicting the experts, and lying about the vaccine keeping you from getting the virus....it's no wonder we have had record deaths under his watch

Biden says COVID-19 pandemic is "over" in U.S.​

A politician making a blanket political statement vs the public health servant who knows what he's talking about. One trying to focus on good news and moving ahead for the sake of his political future, and the other stating caution. Sigh...again, when Joe made his whole, "get the vaccine and you won't get COVID", you should have dismissed it as political posturing. Because the public health officials and the vaccine companies made no such claim.

Biden said months ago the pandemic is over.

Fauci is a whore for Big Pharma.

This is all anout revenue for Big Pharma….that is all.

I cannot believe this POS is still pushing the experimental gene therapy shot.

Anyone giving this poison to their children is a fucking moron.
What Biden said months ago doesn`t mean shit today. The BA.5 omicron variant didn`t exist at that time but in August it became the dominant strain. Should we lock up Fauci and every other epidemiologist or should we do it Pol Pot style and execute all of the educated?

A politician making a blanket political statement vs the public health servant who knows what he's talking about. One trying to focus on good news and moving ahead for the sake of his political future, and the other stating caution. Sigh...again, when Joe made his whole, "get the vaccine and you won't get COVID", you should have dismissed it as political posturing. Because the public health officials and the vaccine companies made no such claim.
Interesting....so it's ok he lies and contridicts public health officials....his lies that lead to record covid deaths...at least you are admitting he put his political future and that of his party ahead of the lives of Americans

Keep the illegals coming in unvetted. I think we can stretch this pandemic into the next election
cycle.

Forum List

Back