Anti Lockdown protests spreading across China

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

Do the Chinese people have it wrong?

Are lockdowns, masks, and experimental gene therapy the way to beat COVID?

Do we have stats that Florida did worse than New York? Did Sweden do better than the rest of the West?

Why do sl many people love lockdowns, masks, and taking experimental shots?

They are still welding people into their apartments.

COMMUNISM IS EVIL.

1669653173691.png

Is that any way to speak of your President Xi?

Do we have stats that Florida did worse than New York? Did Sweden do better than the rest of the West?

Would you rather the government enforce a zero COVID policy?....mandatory? Lock down your movements, your stores, your livelyhood, restrict your movements, install an app on your phone to track your movements? Not just for a few weeks like we had in 2020, but for MONTHS at a time. And you have no choice but to comply. We had BARELY two months of what I would call real lockdowns before everything was opened back up at the beginning of May, 2020. The rest is all right wing bellyaching. Even those initial lockdowns would not have largely been necessary had the previous administration acted from the outset in January, 2020 and made the case to the non-believer that masks and social distancing slowed the virus advance down. ^Shrug^.

Fauci said he followed the Chinese model of lockdowns.

:laughing0301:

You cult motherfuckers are commies. We have always said it…but you assholes model yourselves after the fucking CCP.

You fascist pieces of shit.

This is where Democrat policies get you. The Dem party is the party of pedophiles and communists.

Would you rather the government enforce a zero COVID policy?....mandatory? Lock down your movements, your stores, your livelyhood, restrict your movements, install an app on your phone to track your movements? Not just for a few weeks like we had in 2020, but for MONTHS at a time. And you have no choice but to comply. We had BARELY two months of what I would call real lockdowns before everything was opened back up at the beginning of May, 2020. The rest is all right wing bellyaching. Even those initial lockdowns would not have largely been necessary had the previous administration acted from the outset in January, 2020 and made the case to the non-believer that masks and social distancing slowed the virus advance down. ^Shrug^.
How about zero lockdowns, mandates or anything else & let us decide how to handle a bad flu on our own?
That just never occurs to the collectivist totalitarians, does it?

Ya'll can take all your DEMPANIC!!! hysteria, roll it up real tight & shove it right up your hot dog holster

Oh, BTW, are so so indoctrinated & oblivious that you forget when DT started taking measures early on your masters called him a racist & a xenophobe?
Facts & history are hard for proglodytes

Prove masks, the clot shot, and lockdowns work.

Prove they work….show it.

You are full of shit, and you lie and carry water for the CCP…congrats, communist.

You know you cannot prove they work….because they dont.

The CCP is holding on to a policy that democrats demonstrated does not work

But communists in china are no different than progressives in America

Last edited:
The CCP is holding on to policy that democrats demonstrated do not work

But communists in china are no different than progressives in America

Its about power and subjugation. The CCP doesnt GAF about human rights.

Welding people into buildings is next level bananas.

xiden said there is no pandemic, no need for lock downs. Xiden said there was no federal solution

xiden said there is no pandemic, no need for lock downs. Xiden said there was no federal solution
I see you didn't answer my question of how you'd like and respond to China's Zero Covid lockdowns? I haven't seen anyone in this country advocate for lockdowns in more than two years now.
And I'm sorry, Biden wasn't President in February of 2020. Trump was. And he sat on his duff while the bodies piled up...cause it was more important to tweet and campaign than it was to actually do his job.
The job of the feds is to set the policy, allocate the funding, and THEN give the states all the help they need in coordinating the response. Exactly how it DIDN'T work in the previous administration.

I see you didn't answer my question of how you'd like and respond to China's Zero Covid lockdowns? I haven't seen anyone in this country advocate for lockdowns in more than two years now.
And I'm sorry, Biden wasn't President in February of 2020. Trump was. And he sat on his duff while the bodies piled up...cause it was more important to tweet and campaign than it was to actually do his job.
The job of the feds is to set the policy, allocate the funding, and THEN give the states all the help they need in coordinating the response. Exactly how it DIDN'T work in the previous administration.
um in feb 2020 trump was and had already taken action…that’s a lie.

we had record deaths under xiden because of his lies

Fauci said he followed the Chinese model of lockdowns.

:laughing0301:

You cult motherfuckers are commies. We have always said it…but you assholes model yourselves after the fucking CCP.

You fascist pieces of shit.

This is where Democrat policies get you. The Dem party is the party of pedophiles and communists.
~~~~~~
This is not like the isolated Tiananmen Square uprising. This is occurring in many cities throughout China.
Xi Jinping may not be able to control this.
Just a thought, the people of China may yet rebel and form a different democratic government.

See:

~~~~~~
This is not like the isolated Tiananmen Square uprising. This is occurring in many cities throughout China.
Xi Jinping may not be able to control this.
Just a thought, the people of China may yet rebel and form a different democratic government.
There is nothing brute force cannot control

Xi will be just fine.

There is nothing brute force cannot control

Xi will be just fine.
~~~~~~
Then there will be rivers of blood flowing in China.
I try to look at the bright side of things. Rebellion is the method to freedom.

Forum List

Back