The U.S. is ‘certainly’ still in a Covid-19 pandemic, Dr. Fauci says

haha it’s not calling out Fauci when he directly contridicts him?

oh i agree xiden put politics before the science and safety of american people.
You're not getting this I see. Let me spell it out for you.
Here is an example of Trump directly denigrating Dr Fauci. This is just ONE example.

As opposed to Biden. This is a snippet of his remarks. But NOWHERE does he denigrate Fauci or any of his public health advisors.

Get it now? :)

You're not getting this I see. Let me spell it out for you.
Here is an example of Trump directly denigrating Dr Fauci. This is just ONE example.

As opposed to Biden. This is a snippet of his remarks. But NOWHERE does he denigrate Fauci or any of his public health advisors.

Get it now? :)
i am getting it xiden played politics…he ignored fauci and the science and people died

show me where trump said the pandemic was over in complete contidiction of fauci? show me where he said if you take the vaccine you wont get the virus in complete contradict of the science? show me where record deaths took place?

Whom Trump denigrated every chance he got.

Not sure what point you are trying to make here. I've already stipulated that Biden's statement was political. But unlike Trump, I've never heard Biden denigrate or dismiss Fauci.
As Trump should have denigrated that liar, actually he should have fired that fearmongering little weasel.

Science is about discovery. When I was a kid there were 9 planets. Now there are 8. Did someone lie? No. Things were discovered about the solar system.
Not sure what that has to do with Xiden contidicting the expert....why did he? Does Xiden know something about the virus that his Science Advisor doesn't?

1669669078778.png

~S~

i am getting it xiden played politics…he ignored fauci and the science and people died

show me where trump said the pandemic was over in complete contidiction of fauci? show me where he said if you take the vaccine you wont get the virus in complete contradict of the science? show me where record deaths took place?
50,000 otherwise healthy people died From Covid.
925,000 people, mostly over 60 and mostly with two other life threatening afflictions died With Covid
The stats and “with” versus”from” were hidden from the public and the public was lied to until the non scared to death thinkers forced open those closed doors. Liberals like being apprehensive, it’s why they are the feckless sort they are.

50,000 otherwise healthy people died From Covid.
925,000 people, mostly over 60 and mostly with two other life threatening afflictions died With Covid
we are a nation of 320 million, that looses approx 1% annually
that did not change all that much

~S~

~S~
This used to be the land of opportunity, effort, success, faith and family
Now its50% government dependents who are mostly libs who don’t want to work and do want to be very frightened
From Land of Opportunity to Land of Flu Obsessed.

The nation’s top infectious disease expert, Dr. Anthony Fauci, said the U.S. is “certainly” still in the middle of a Covid-19 pandemic and he is “very troubled” by the divisive state of American politics.

“As a public health official, I don’t want to see anyone suffer and die from Covid,” he told NBC’s “Meet the Press” on Sunday. “I don’t care if you’re a far-right Republican or a far-left Democrat, everybody deserves to have the safety of good public health and that’s not happening.”

Fauci said between 300 and 400 people are still dying from Covid every day, and the uptake of the latest vaccine booster has been less than 15%.

Time for this little Troll to go away.
I bet 300-400 are NOT dying from Covid every day.

~S~
1.1 billion Covid tests in the US...its like every time someone gets a sniffle they get tested. About a 31% total infection rate, with a mortality rate of .34%. or 1.1 million deaths(which includes the 900k plus with pre-existing conditions). If you remove those and just go with the 50,000 deaths its miniscule impact.

Forum List

Back