The Truth about Trump...

What deals did he create? Most of what he did was by EO.
Trump and the say, pulling out our troops from Iraq/Afghanistan and peace between the UAE and Israel. What have Democrats done in the meantime: Try remove a lawfully elected president. Used the media to create racial schism and drive race riots that did millions of dollars in damage and create a hysteria over covid19 and destroy our economy over a virus that is as fatal as case of the mumps. And Biden gets elected over this...Amazing.

Israel was never at war with the UAE. You still have troops in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Biden has been lawfully elected. Fake News doesn't mean shit.
Another black man killed by another white policeman - in a manner the whole world found repugnant - was responsible for the race riots.
Only only a full-blown loon calls the reaction to COVID-19 'hysteria'.
I see cities burn down, driven by media lies and manipulations. George Floyd died of a drug overdose. Not a policeman's knee on his neck. And, lets see here, overall death rates haven't gone up, independently verify my claim. In a pandemic, the death rates spike. I love facts, so should YOU. If you question what I say, use that same standard for everything else. Follow the facts.

says the lunatics who believed and cheered the theory that the virus would be "burning out" by may...

and you still have the face to say anything about death rates and all..

only if the tounge had a bone and right winger lunatics had a spine...
Says the lunatics that men with tits are women...

by the way were you trying to say "tongue". You must be a proud member of the Public education system.

i guess you tried to say "says the lunatics that 'believe' men with tits are women..."
you are a proud member too ha... ;)

not at all...

i can see your fat tits in your photo and you are not a women at all, imo of course... :D

While I will agree, he said a few things I wished he hadn't (or at least chose better words) I loved the fact he WANTED to talk directly to the people without the media filter.

We have a party that sponsors and endorses race riots, they condemn a standing president and allege racism without a lick of proof and tried to remove him with impeachment, that didn't work, and these numbskulls are destroying our economy with this goofy lockdown over a exagerated virus that is not increased the overall death rate. I mean, pandemics usually mean a huge increase in the death rate. So that isn't happening. Excuse me? God help us if Americans are this god damned dumb they voted for Biden.

Like sending pallets of money to Iran? That's the Obama/Biden way. Liberals never miss an opportunity to be hypocrites. Bravo!

dont forget he had solid "deals" with the oppressive dictators in the ME to keep them in power in exchange of substantial amount of money or favors...

which is also called "racketeering" in my neighborhood...

extorting money out of some dictators in exchange of American lives is not the same as returning what was legally owned by other people...
Standard liberal hypocrisy, got it.

Trade Agreement between Mexico, the United States and Canada. Peace agreements in the Middle east. He got NATO to pay their fair share... something a Democrat president NEVER would have done.
All while under attacked by your precious Senators who never saw a Communist Chinese official they didnt see as an Opportunity. Trump had at least the will to stand up to them and try to make a better deal for Americans in the Long run.
Again, something a Democrat politician would never do. We all see what Clinton did. He benefited the Chinese Communists very much and Bush probably did much of the same. Trump was bad for the grifters business.

Trump and the say, pulling out our troops from Iraq/Afghanistan and peace between the UAE and Israel. What have Democrats done in the meantime: Try remove a lawfully elected president. Used the media to create racial schism and drive race riots that did millions of dollars in damage and create a hysteria over covid19 and destroy our economy over a virus that is as fatal as case of the mumps. And Biden gets elected over this...Amazing.

We still have troops in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Amazing.

What was ISIL all about?

So...4 years in, much of the ACA dismantled or destroyed by the Republicans...can you tell us a bit about this great new health care plan that is part of "Repeal and Replace"?

Trump removed the federal financial penalty for those who did not have health INSURANCE. (Insurance is far different from health care)

IRONY TWIST----Guv of Cali, Newsom, IS financially penalizing its tax paying CITIZENS who don't' have health insurance ....yet he has no issue with giving ILLEGAL ALIENS health insurance.

dont forget he had solid "deals" with the oppressive dictators in the ME to keep them in power in exchange of substantial amount of money or favors...

which is also called "racketeering" in my neighborhood...

Wow...middle east peace.

I guess you must think Obama was buttfucking his buddies in Europe.

Manufacturing back to the US from foreign countries, peace plans in the Middle East
Huh? What peace plans? What manufacturing?

We don't expect out of country antagonists to understand what AMERICA stands for, to begin with.
So, shush

who is the antagonist now;
your orange orangutan holding a whole nation hostage against their will,
or a president elect with a landslide victory with a historic 75 million votes from both sides of the aisle, dems and repubs combined... :D

President Trump is still an excellent president once the fraud is removed and only the legal votes are counted.

The legal votes are all votes. Anything else is fraud.

Now that is total nonsense.

Now that you say this is total nonsense is total bullshit. The idiocies Trump is doing are really u-n-b-e-l-i-e-v-a-b-l-e. This ... has not any scruple to destroy the whole USA and many armed criminals like to support him in his war against the USA. What for heavens sake is wrong with your country? Everything?

Last edited:
We don't expect out of country antagonists to understand what AMERICA stands for, to begin with.
So, shush

I know you right-wing loons like to think is this great country that has gotten where it is due to this magical why the country is run. America is easy to understand. There is no mystery at all.

Forum List

Back