The Truth about Trump...

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
Trump was an excellent president when it came to his accomplishments that really can't be argued. But his ego was bigger than any other president I know of. He was his worst enemy. He didn't have a mentor he trusted for he would have listened to him and told him to stop with the TWITTER! Stop with the name calling! Try , just try to be presidential!

He wasn't the smartest man in the room but he could create deals. I'.ll give him that. And leaders listened to him. He could have beaten Reagan in prestige if he would just stop with the oversized ego. Would I vote for him again? In a heart beat. Maybe he learned a lesson this time.

Now I understand why I never agreed with you. ^^

just to edit and add

I am VERY conservative.

Last edited:
just try to be presidential!
Nah. Better to just be REAL. Be who you are. That's the problem with politicians. They are all slick car salespeople. Slimy, sleazy, corrupt, greedy, and empty of substance.

This is why Trump was appreciated by those who could see beyond the surface. Will he be back or gone forever? We will see. If gone forever, it will be better for his life enjoyment. For us? We decline back to the same, corrupt, and wretched political wretches as before. Enjoy that. Will be funny to see how everyone eventually recognizes the mess they joyously invited in.

he was the most degenerate president ever who was also against science and logic...
he didnt care for anything or anyone aside from himself...
and he was full of himself... meaning full of s**t...

What deals did he create? Most of what he did was by EO.
Trump and the say, pulling out our troops from Iraq/Afghanistan and peace between the UAE and Israel. What have Democrats done in the meantime: Try remove a lawfully elected president. Used the media to create racial schism and drive race riots that did millions of dollars in damage and create a hysteria over covid19 and destroy our economy over a virus that is as fatal as case of the mumps. And Biden gets elected over this...Amazing.

Last edited:
he was the most degenerate president ever who was also against science and logic...
and he was full of himself... meaning fill of s**t...
You really don't know what you are talking about

Trump was an excellent president when it came to his accomplishments that really can't be argued. But his ego was bigger than any other president I know of. He was his worst enemy. He didn't have a mentor he trusted for he would have listened to him and told him to stop with the TWITTER! Stop with the name calling! Try , just try to be presidential!

He wasn't the smartest man in the room but he could create deals. I'.ll give him that. And leaders listened to him. He could have beaten Reagan in prestige if he would just stop with the oversized ego. Would I vote for him again? In a heart beat. Maybe he learned a lesson this time.

Learned a lesson? What are you talking about? That’s what got him elected in the first place! Washington DC is the cesspool of the world...

Grow a pair and stand up for this country instead of succumbing to the Bull Shit you’re stating here!

You wont be able to vote for him again, he will get 2 terms...

and he was full of himself... meaning full of s**t...
YOu must be talking about the brown turd Obammy, he went against science and logic all the time. To be first against gay marriage before he was for it. How he was going to lower the oceans and heal the planet, then set on fire the middle east.. Yep, that 1/2 faggot even bent over to take it up the ass by Putin...

The towering abrasive ego regularly producing "liberal tears" is the only reason people still love him. His ability to make deals is highly over rated. He kept blowing up prior agreements and then doing nothing to replace them.

What deals did he create? Most of what he did was by EO.
Trump and the say, pulling out our troops from Iraq/Afghanistan and peace between the UAE and Israel. What have Democrats done in the meantime: Try remove a lawfully elected president. Used the media to create racial schism and drive race riots that did millions of dollars in damage and create a hysteria over covid19 and destroy our economy over a virus that is as fatal as case of the mumps. And Biden gets elected over this...Amazing.

We still have troops in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Amazing.

The towering abrasive ego regularly producing "liberal tears" is the only reason people still love him. His ability to make deals is highly over rated. He kept blowing up prior agreements and then doing nothing to replace them.

Ya.

About that health care plan.
The one that FORCED upon US citizens something that they didnt want? So much for choice..

Forum List

Back