When China Takes Over Taiwan

gulfman

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2017
When China takes over Taiwan will Biden bomb England or Germany?

See the source image

See the source image

As long as they funneled the proper amount of money through the Meth Hunter Biden it should be okay.

Too many deals going on for Quid Pro Quo Communist China Joe to possibly keep track.

And he is just dying to grope KamalaToe and smell her hair,

He has consulted with a former republican powerhouse on the matter and come to the conclusion that Venezuela(dunn calleded me the devil) needs a bombing and will welcome us with orchids to free them from MaDooDoo.

Why should he bomb anyone?

We recognize Taiwan as a province of China. We really don't have anything to say if they invade.

Democrats always bomb someone, even if it's not the right someone.

Obama, Clinton, and GW were notorious for that

We recognize Taiwan as a province of China. We really don't have anything to say if they invade.

One thing for sure, China is on a mission, and they aint going to play nice.

No they're not, nor have they ever, aside from being an ally in WW2. BUt if anyone can grab them by the short hairs and make then say "Uncle Sam", it sure as hell isn't Joe Biden.

Only Trump can do that.

No they're not, nor have they ever, aside from being an ally in WW2. BUt if anyone can grab them by the short hairs and make then say "Uncle Sam", it sure as hell isn't Joe Biden.

Only Trump can do that.

I agree that Trump can do that.
Like I said, China is on a mission and they aint going to play nice.

Understand that China’s total GDP in 1980 was under $90 billion in current dollars. Today, it is over $12 trillion. The world has never seen such enormous economic growth in such a short time.

China’s Hundred-Year Marathon
In The Hundred-Year Marathon, Michael Pillsbury marshals a lot of evidence showing the Chinese government has a detailed strategy to overtake the US as the world’s dominant power.
They want to do this by 2049, the centennial of China’s Communist revolution.
The strategy has been well documented in Chinese literature, published and sanctioned by organizations of the People’s Liberation Army, for well over 50 years.

But the Democrats want to cuddle with them.

Only Trump can do that.

Understand that China’s total GDP in 1980 was under $90 billion in current dollars. Today, it is over $12 trillion. The world has never seen such enormous economic growth in such a short time.

In The Hundred-Year Marathon, Michael Pillsbury marshals a lot of evidence showing the Chinese government has a detailed strategy to overtake the US as the world’s dominant power.
The strategy has been well documented in Chinese literature, published and sanctioned by organizations of the People’s Liberation Army, for well over 50 years.

They think they can appease China, much like British PM Chamberlain did with Hitler. That didn't work out very well for the Brits. Peace through superior strength is the only thing Xi fears and respects. That's also why Putin and Little Kim haven't been rattling their swords very loudly lately.

Only Trump can do that.

They think they can appease China, much like British PM Chamberlain did with Hitler. That didn't work out very well for the Brits. Peace through superior strength is the only thing Xi fears and respects. That's also why Putin and Little Kim haven't been rattling their swords very loudly lately.
And half of America voted with their feelings for Joe, because Trump has an ego, and tweets too much.
Dems dont care about results. They want everyone to eat Rainbow Flavored Unicorn Poop, and watch TV.

ou saw what I did there?

SHowed how much the GOP has become a cult?

Here's the problem the GOP has right now. They hate McCain. They hate Romney. They hate the Bushes. They hate Nixon and Ford. They love Reagan, but only because they don't talk about the stuff he did like raise taxes and give Amnesty to illegals.

The sad thing... in four years, you guys will all deny you ever supported Trump.

And half of America voted with their feelings for Joe, because Trump has an ego, and tweets too much.
Dems dont care about results. They want everyone to eat Rainbow Flavored Unicorn Poop, and watch TV.

Uh, guy. Here's the results I care about.

235,000 dead
9 million sick
160,000 closed businesses
65,000,000 lost jobs or laid off
Riots in the streets

ou saw what I did there?

SHowed how much the GOP has become a cult?

Here's the problem the GOP has right now. They hate McCain. They hate Romney. They hate the Bushes. They hate Nixon and Ford. They love Reagan, but only because they don't talk about the stuff he did like raise taxes and give Amnesty to illegals.

The sad thing... in four years, you guys will all deny you ever supported Trump.

Nope. Trump has changed the cellular structure of the GOP, and nobody is turning their backs on him or his agenda.

You Democrats on the other hand, have already started throwing your radical left element to the lions. They were just useful idiots anyway, who served their purpose in garnering support for Biden.

Uh, guy. Here's the results I care about.

235,000 dead
9 million sick
160,000 closed businesses
65,000,000 lost jobs or laid off
Riots in the streets
So you agree that China is responsible.
Then Trump is your man.
I hope the word "man" doesnt offend you.

Forum List

Back