The Truth about Trump...

The towering abrasive ego regularly producing "liberal tears" is the only reason people still love him. His ability to make deals is highly over rated. He kept blowing up prior agreements and then doing nothing to replace them.

Ya.

About that health care plan.
The one that FORCED upon US citizens something that they didnt want? So much for choice..

So...4 years in, much of the ACA dismantled or destroyed by the Republicans...can you tell us a bit about this great new health care plan that is part of "Repeal and Replace"?

What deals did he create? Most of what he did was by EO.
Trump and the say, pulling out our troops from Iraq/Afghanistan and peace between the UAE and Israel. What have Democrats done in the meantime: Try remove a lawfully elected president. Used the media to create racial schism and drive race riots that did millions of dollars in damage and create a hysteria over covid19 and destroy our economy over a virus that is as fatal as case of the mumps. And Biden gets elected over this...Amazing.

Israel was never at war with the UAE. You still have troops in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Biden has been lawfully elected. Fake News doesn't mean shit.
Another black man killed by another white policeman - in a manner the whole world found repugnant - was responsible for the race riots.
Only only a full-blown loon calls the reaction to COVID-19 'hysteria'.

he was the most degenerate president ever who was also against science and logic...
he didnt care for anything or anyone aside from himself...
and he was full of himself... meaning full of s**t...
YOu must be talking about the brown turd Obammy, he went against science and logic all the time. To be first against gay marriage before he was for it. How he was going to lower the oceans and heal the planet, then set on fire the middle east.. Yep, that 1/2 faggot even bent over to take it up the ass by Putin...

i dont understand why people care if gays can get married or not...
unless they are gay of course... :)

Trump and the say, pulling out our troops from Iraq/Afghanistan and peace between the UAE and Israel. What have Democrats done in the meantime: Try remove a lawfully elected president. Used the media to create racial schism and drive race riots that did millions of dollars in damage and create a hysteria over covid19 and destroy our economy over a virus that is as fatal as case of the mumps. And Biden gets elected over this...Amazing.

Israel was never at war with the UAE. You still have troops in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Another black man killed by another white policeman - in a manner the whole world found repugnant - was responsible for the race riots.
I see cities burn down, driven by media lies and manipulations. George Floyd died of a drug overdose. Not a policeman's knee on his neck. And, lets see here, overall death rates haven't gone up, independently verify my claim. In a pandemic, the death rates spike. I love facts, so should YOU. If you question what I say, use that same standard for everything else. Follow the facts.

Like sending pallets of money to Iran? That's the Obama/Biden way. Liberals never miss an opportunity to be hypocrites. Bravo!

dont forget he had solid "deals" with the oppressive dictators in the ME to keep them in power in exchange of substantial amount of money or favors...

which is also called "racketeering" in my neighborhood...

Like sending pallets of money to Iran? That's the Obama/Biden way. Liberals never miss an opportunity to be hypocrites. Bravo!

dont forget he had solid "deals" with the oppressive dictators in the ME to keep them in power in exchange of substantial amount of money or favors...

which is also called "racketeering" in my neighborhood...

extorting money out of some dictators in exchange of American lives is not the same as returning what was legally owned by other people...

I see cities burn down, driven by media lies and manipulations. George Floyd died of a drug overdose. Not a policeman's knee on his neck. And, lets see here, overall death rates haven't gone up, independently verify my claim. In a pandemic, the death rates spike. I love facts, so should YOU. If you question what I say, use that same standard for everything else. Follow the facts.

says the lunatics who believed and cheered the theory that the virus would be "burning out" by may...

and you still have the face to say anything about death rates and all..

only if the tounge had a bone and right winger lunatics had a spine...

This is why Trump was appreciated by those who could see beyond the surface.

There's nothing beyond the surface with Trump. Deep down, he's the same butthurt sociopath manchild that he looks to be on the surface.

And now he can add "loser" to his list of titles.
I voted for Trump, and, yes, he is deeply flawed. And every city the democrats touch... Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco every city and state they run turns to shit. Democrats create hegemony. Oh they SAY they like diversity. Not political/ideologically. Now Democrat liberals promote race riots and civil unrest, please. Trump isn't a saint, but the democrats are far far worse.

he was the most degenerate president ever who was also against science and logic...
You mean he railed against the CDC who was consistently wrong and started the space force and spoke positively about space exploration lol.
Dumbfuck

Degenerate president...We have liberal democrats that question gender and push all sorts of goofy gender or Racial politics, that for instance say "rational thought and mathematics" is a construct of white culture. really that's liberal democrats for you. Burn down cities, ok, mathematics, bad. Lets see here, what Do democrats TRULY represent? Is this the party YOU want to belong to?

You mean he railed against the CDC who was consistently wrong and started the space force and spoke positively about space exploration lol.
Dumbfuck

he said the virus was less lethal then the flu and would "burnout" by may...

with this "foresight", no wonder why he couldnt see the landslide defeat coming his way and still crying foul... :)

If you can provide just one credible link to any of the above you might have a point. But you won't. And no, Fox is not crediable. Neither are Jones, Beck or Hannity.

The towering abrasive ego regularly producing "liberal tears" is the only reason people still love him. His ability to make deals is highly over rated. He kept blowing up prior agreements and then doing nothing to replace them.

Ya.

About that health care plan.
The one that FORCED upon US citizens something that they didnt want? So much for choice..

So...4 years in, much of the ACA dismantled or destroyed by the Republicans...can you tell us a bit about this great new health care plan that is part of "Repeal and Replace"?
Jonathan Gruber the Obama architect for fucking up healthcare , even said "that because of the stupid progs, the ACA was able to be passed, before you saw what was in it."

Dumbfuck

he said the virus was less lethal then the flu and would "burnout" by may...

with this "foresight", no wonder why he couldnt see the landslide defeat coming his way and still crying foul... :)
So you I really have nothing

says the lunatics who believed and cheered the theory that the virus would be "burning out" by may...

and you still have the face to say anything about death rates and all..

only if the tounge had a bone and right winger lunatics had a spine...
Says the lunatics that men with tits are women...

by the way were you trying to say "tongue". You must be a proud member of the Public education system.

If you can provide just one credible link to any of the above you might have a point. But you won't. And no, Fox is not crediable. Neither are Jones, Beck or Hannity.
No, you do the homework. I won't bother because you will discredit anything if it doesn't support your belief system. I challenge you to independently verify or discredit what I've said on YOUR own.

Forum List

Back