The truth about Truman’s bombing Japan

Incinerating hundreds of thousands of civilians isn't "the right thing."
Not for today's democrats. We do know what Democrats do today.

1. If pearl harbor was today, Democrats would blame us and do nothing.

2. If we found our troops at war, with 140,000 prisoners of war, Democrats would surrender and allow them to die.

It won't matter. Outside internet searches there is much information. All says the same thing. It was a hard decision but it all came down to saving American lives.

The last time democrats did the right thing
Over the years there have been many threads on this topic. I’ve posted numerous historian’s works backing my opinion. Unfortunately, guys like you never learn. I don’t know why.

I once believed what the state told me about these events in grade school, as you still do. I then much later, started reading more widely and changed my opinion. You might try it.

Democrats have nothing to with this issue, fool. Stop being a partisan dunce.

Over the years there have been many threads on this topic. I’ve posted numerous historian’s works backing my opinion. Unfortunately, guys like you never learn. I don’t know why.

I once believed what the state told me about these events in grade school, as you still do. I then much later, started reading more widely and changed my opinion. You might try it.

All you have is OPINION. The FACT is that Japan never offered to surrender.

All you have is OPINION. The FACT is that Japan never offered to surrender.
See what I mean? Here is a poster who knows nothing more about this history than what he “learned” in third grade government school. Completely propagandized by the state. There is no changing such people. The truth isn’t allowed into their minds.

See what I mean? Here is a poster who knows nothing more about this history than what he “learned” in third grade government school. Completely propagandized by the state. There is no changing such people. The truth isn’t allowed into their minds.
Look dumb ass I have the intercepts of all the supposed offers that Japan made to Sweden the Soviet Union and everyone else. I also have the offers they made before the bombs the one after the 1st bomb as well. The offer was the same. NO surrender a ceasefire and return to 41 start lines except in China, No concessions there at all. No disarmament no occupation.

Look dumb ass I have the intercepts of all the supposed offers that Japan made to Sweden the Soviet Union and everyone else. I also have the offers they made before the bombs the one after the 1st bomb as well. The offer was the same. NO surrender a ceasefire and return to 41 start lines except in China, No concessions there at all. No disarmament no occupation.
You have propaganda put out by the lying criminal state, but are too dumb to know it.

Incinerating hundreds of thousands of civilians isn't "the right thing."
But starving them with a blockade would be? The Japanese government wasn’t willing to surrender even after Nagasaki. Hirohito overrode his own government in an unprecedented action.

No. The only FACT is that the official Japanese Government’s only “surrender” terms left them in control of Manchuria, Korea, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, most of China, with no changes to their government, no war crimes trials and disarmament (if any) to be determined and supervised by the same Japanese government that started the war way back in 1931. Every other proposal was made by either civilians, or minor governmental officials without any authority to do so. Those are the facts of the matter.

But starving them with a blockade would be? The Japanese government wasn’t willing to surrender even after Nagasaki. Hirohito overrode his own government in an unprecedented action.
The scumbag democrat fdr could have explored the possibility of peace long before any of it, but his disregard for human life or American principles is now well-known. The option of a naval blockade vs targeting and incinerating hundreds of thousands of civilians is stark.

Gipper is a conspiracy fan.

He's not going to believe facts.
In America today truth is conspiracy, and conspiracy is truth. The CIA won.

7e06dd266c3d228b0341f39f47e8d9e6.jpg

The scumbag democrat fdr could have explored the possibility of peace long before any of it, but his disregard for human life or American principles is now well-known. The option of a naval blockade vs targeting and incinerating hundreds of thousands of civilians is stark.
Millions of Japanese, mostly civilians, would have died from starvation with a blockade. Japan was already nearly starving and it meant nothing to the government. What little food there was was going to the military and government. Civilians got what little was left. A blockade would have made things worse.

Millions of Japanese, mostly civilians, would have died from starvation with a blockade. Japan was already nearly starving and it meant nothing to the government. What little food there was was going to the military and government. Civilians got what little was left. A blockade would have made things worse.
Absurd justification for mass murder. Damn you’re really desperate now.

Oh, I have seen your posts and responded to them. I have seen you cherry pick which google result you post. And within the cherry picked google result you have numerous, "historians" works, which do not back your opinion, but that you base you opinion on.

I have then, looked at your sources, your historians, I have bought the books, they reference, that they cherry pick. I have not only bought those books, but I have bought other books, sometimes from the same author, the same politician or general. I have shown how the historians are not historians at all. For what kind of historian bases his work on another historian's work? And at that cherry picks what he shares.

Yes, read widely? What do you suggest, books or google searches?

I get it, I got it, and I will not being using google, what about you?

Attachments

• books.jpg
    books.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 23
  • bookss.jpg
    bookss.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 22
  • booksss.jpg
    booksss.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 23
  • bookssss.jpg
    bookssss.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 21
is this in a book? copied from the internet, not challenging you at all, I would like to have them myself if possible.

I have all the information in books, it is really telling. The stark contrast to what the truth is and what the revisionist claim. But it would be nice to add, more to the collection.

is this in a book? copied from the internet, not challenging you at all, I would like to have them myself if possible.

I have all the information in books, it is really telling. The stark contrast to what the truth is and what the revisionist claim. But it would be nice to add, more to the collection.
I have a book marked page on the internet on my main computer cant get to it right bow badically it is magic intercepts the page is in reference to the atomic bombs

Forum List

Back