Was America too slow to free the slaves or is the record pretty good given the plant's history?

Was America too slow to free the slaves or is the record pretty good given the plant's history? Does the evil of slavery taint our county more or less than others?

The "plant"?

The "county"?

----------------

I'm not going to second-guess the denizens of the 17th or 18th or 19th Century dwelling in North America.

No point in it.

Given that Muslim Berber slavers and Black African tribesmen caught and sold their fellow Africans to the White Devils...

Given that slavery still exists in parts of Africa and Asia...

I'd say that White Folk were ahead of the curve, generally speaking...

-------------------

And I'd say that North Americans have done a better job of ridding themselves of it than most others have...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_21st_century

Modern_incidence_of_slavery.png

Last edited:
Was America too slow to free the slaves or is the record pretty good given the plant's history? Does the evil of slavery taint our county more or less than others?

The "plant"?

The "county"?

----------------

I'm not going to second-guess the denizens of the 17th or 18th or 19th Century dwelling in North America.

No point in it.

Given that Muslim Berber slavers and Black African tribesmen caught and sold their fellow Africans to the White Devils...

Given that slavery still exists in parts of Africa and Asia...

I'd say that White Folk were ahead of the curve, generally speaking...

-------------------

And I'd say that North Americans have done a better job of ridding themselves of it than most others have...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_21st_century

Modern_incidence_of_slavery.png
Libtard! He bee a libtard!

Human beings should not be enslaved. Ever.

That said, this country could hardly have fought a revolutionary war simultaneously with a civil war.

620,000 Americans killed in a Civil War over slavery and you're concerned over whether or not we abolished it fast enough?

:laugh:

The banks own my house, the banks own my car, the banks own me!

Yes, I would say that America is far too slow to free me!

I owe, I owe...it's off to work I go...

thats your fault,,,,

Not the same as slavery

Your debts are your own responsibility

thats your fault,,,,

You have no sense of humor do you?

Sure, it's my fault! I wasn't born wealthy.

Since the vast majority of Americans have huge debt to the banks, sound like it's more the fault of the economic system, not of individuals.

But I guess you believe that the vast majority of Americans are unproductive and lazy, right? That's why we have such a low GDP, right?

thats your fault,,,,

Since the vast majority of Americans have huge debt to the banks, sound like it's more the fault of the economic system, not of individuals.

But I guess you believe that the vast majority of Americans are unproductive and lazy, right? That's why we have such a low GDP, right?
It is strictly the fault of individuals

No one made you or anyone else go into debt.

Not the same as slavery

Nice meaningless one-liner, but

Pure BULLSHIT!

Our economic system is based on massive debt.

Slave Trade Act 1807 - Wikipedia
Slavery Abolition Act 1833 - Wikipedia

Definitely, America was 'too slow' in abolishing slavery.

Of course, it should have been in the Constitution from the very beginning.

And I don't care about 'the plan(e)t's history'. Slavery was largely accepted as wrong long before America became a thing.

thats your fault,,,,

Once again. Pure Bullshit!

Unless your born into a very wealthy family the only alternative to massive debt is absolute poverty.

But reality never phased you, did it?

thats your fault,,,,

Once again. Pure Bullshit!

Unless your born into a very wealthy family the only alternative to massive debt is absolute poverty.

But reality never phased you, did it?
That is an absolute naive and stupid lie.

Repeat your self all you like you are wrong.

One needs no massive debt to live well and even to rise out if poverty.

This is why capitalism is superior in every way to any collectivist system.

I was born and raised in a struggling family and with very few exceptions have avoided debt all my life

I am not wealthy but also a long way from poverty.

The fact is your debt and everyone else's debt is your fault and your responsibility

My relative success with no debt is my choice and I owe no one anything for.my choices.

Not the same as slavery

Nice meaningless one-liner, but

Pure BULLSHIT!

Our economic system is based on massive debt.
Wrong.

Your response is the meaningless one liner my post was irrefutable truth.

You volitionally chose to go into debt making it strictly your fault.

Stomping your feet and denying that fact is just childish

Forum List

Back