The Trump Recession Begins

Here....I think you might need this........:(

59d.jpg

You realize he isnt president yet, right?
Your MessiahRushie said it was "ENTIRELY FAIR" for the president elect to OWN the stock market before he is sworn in. It's Trump's crashing stock market, Obama is not on anybody's mind.

January 15,2009
RUSH: It's entirely fair to call this Obama's stock market because it's reacting to what Obama's plans are for the economy. It's not reacting to Bush. Bush isn't on anybody's mind here.

when Donnie doesn't do a damn thing he said he would do it'll be Obamas fault..

Dow futures pare losses, down about 500; safety breakers stop Nasdaq, S&P 500 spirals

Dow futures briefly dropped more than 800 points and bonds rallied as markets feared Donald Trump could pull off an upset and take the White House. Dow futures were trading about 500 points lower as of 2:14 a.m., ET.

Just before midnight ET, S&P 500 futures and Nasdaq 100 futures plunged more than 5 percent.

That was just above levels identified as "limit down" by the CME, which confirmed to CNBC that S&P and Nasdaq futures can trade above but not below those prices until 9:30 a.m., ET, when the Wednesday U.S. trading session begins.
Gfy

Dow futures pare losses, down about 500; safety breakers stop Nasdaq, S&P 500 spirals

Dow futures briefly dropped more than 800 points and bonds rallied as markets feared Donald Trump could pull off an upset and take the White House. Dow futures were trading about 500 points lower as of 2:14 a.m., ET.

Just before midnight ET, S&P 500 futures and Nasdaq 100 futures plunged more than 5 percent.

That was just above levels identified as "limit down" by the CME, which confirmed to CNBC that S&P and Nasdaq futures can trade above but not below those prices until 9:30 a.m., ET, when the Wednesday U.S. trading session begins.
yes because hillary was beholden to these folks

of course they are going to object to the hillary loss

markets react to news duhhh
So why didn't you progressives acknowledge that when the economy started to tank hard in 2008 right after Barack Obama was elected?!? :dunno:

because Obama hadn't been elected yet ..

duuuurrrrrrr

here goober

September 29

The stock market crash of 2008 occurred on September 29. The stock market, as represented by the Dow Jones Industrial Average, fell 777.68 points in intra-day trading. That was the largest point drop in any single day in history. It was because Congress rejected the bank bailout bill.Sep 8, 2016

So why didn't you progressives acknowledge that when the economy started to tank hard in 2008 right after Barack Obama was elected?!? :dunno:
Well I guess the fact that the Great Bush Recession began late 2007, before Obama even had the nomination, wouldn't be a good enough reason for you. :cuckoo:
The numbers didn't tank hard until right after Obama was elected, you nitwit. And it wa clearly the markets responding to a devout marxist who had promised on the campaign trail to destroy capitalism.

Well I guess the fact that the Great Bush Recession began late 2007, before Obama even had the nomination, wouldn't be a good enough reason for you. :cuckoo:
The numbers didn't tank hard until right after Obama was elected, you nitwit. And it wa clearly the markets responding to a devout marxist who had promised on the campaign trail to destroy capitalism.
The market peaked October 11, 2007 and went straight down from there, as you well know. Obama did not win the primary until August 23, 2008.

screen-shot-2013-03-05-at-9-39-59-am.png

get out the torches and lets lite this fucking country UP ^^

take health insurance away from 20 million people !!
I will give you my address. Please show up to my house. Please.

Your MessiahRushie said it was "ENTIRELY FAIR" for the president elect to OWN the stock market before he is sworn in. It's Trump's crashing stock market, Obama is not on anybody's mind.

January 15,2009
RUSH: It's entirely fair to call this Obama's stock market because it's reacting to what Obama's plans are for the economy. It's not reacting to Bush. Bush isn't on anybody's mind here.

I only have one Messiah. He name is Jesus Christ.

And it seems absolutely stupid to act as though uncertainty in the election results equals a trump recession. I guarantee stocks will be back up soon. Probably this afternoon

Earth to the OP: A recession is already on it's way after the Worst Recover Ever (courtesy of Obama & The Progs). If hiLIARy had won, she would have faced the exact same recession. The only difference is that Trump's policies may result in an actual recovery this time. hiLIARy would just have doubled down on the Big Government Ankle Weights that killed off economic growth for the past 8 years.

January 15,2009

I only have one Messiah. He name is Jesus Christ.

And it seems absolutely stupid to act as though uncertainty in the election results equals a trump recession. I guarantee stocks will be back up soon. Probably this afternoon
At least you admit your MessiahRushie is stupid.

The Trump tariff, Trump tax cut/military infrastructure spending deficits, Trump's 100 million Americans not working but eating and the Trump 40 trillion national debt will turn the present Trump Recession into the future Trump Depression.

The Trump tariff, Trump tax cut/military infrastructure spending deficits, Trump's 100 million Americans not working but eating and the Trump 40 trillion national debt will turn the present Trump Recession into the future Trump Depression.
As I've already explained to you - Barack Obama already handled that. He gave us the third worst economy in U.S. history (behind the FDR Great Depression and the Jimmy Carter Great Recession). That's just what you Dumbocrats do. Collapse economies and make everyone "equal" in poverty.

The Barack Obama legacy:
  • Record number of people on unemployment
  • Record number of people out of the labor force
  • Record national debt
  • An additional 3.7 women pushed into poverty during the Obama Administration

There's nothing the stock market likes more than an impulsive, inflammatory, immature and completely unpredictable, capricious and whimsical US President.

Oh it is going to get much worse for a couple of weeks. The markets have priced in a Clinton win, and now they have to re-adjust.

It is no big deal except to you libtard bed wetters.

Yellin raising the Prime is the real problem coming.

Forum List

Back