The Trump Recession Begins

Bwahahahahaha!!! Proving what an ignorant partisan-hack edthecynic is...

The Dow hits 19,000 for the first time ever
Thanks Obama (peace be with him).

obama-red-sox-baseball.jpg

The left is incapable of honesty. You did yourself a disservice with that ridiculous post. You look very stupid now.
Oh, noooos .... a rightard thinks I look very stupid. How ever shall I recover from that??

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Rightard.... The Dow bottomed out at 6500 during Bush's Great Recession....

Since then, it went up.... 7000... 8000... 9000... rightards moaned. But it continued... 10000... 11000... 12000... 13000... 14... rightards groaned.

Then the Dow hit 15000 for the first time ever... hit 16000 for the first time ever... hit 17000 for the first time ever... hit 18000 for the first time ever. Rightards couldn't stop bitching.

The Dow broke an all-time record at 18600... rightards continued whining. The Dow nearly triples since crashing from Bush's Great Recession and the right thinks the president has absolutely nothing to do with it. After going up 12000 points (184% increase) under Obama, it goes up another another 3½ percent since the election and rightards finally now believe again in the stock market.

Maybe now you'll understand why I laugh at imbeciles like you. :dunno:

The left is incapable of honesty. You did yourself a disservice with that ridiculous post. You look very stupid now.
Oh, noooos .... a rightard thinks I look very stupid. How ever shall I recover from that??

Since then, it went up.... 7000... 8000... 9000... rightards moaned. But it continued... 10000... 11000... 12000... 13000... 14... rightards groaned.

Then the Dow hit 15000 for the first time ever... hit 16000 for the first time ever... hit 17000 for the first time ever... hit 18000 for the first time ever. Rightards couldn't stop bitching.

The Dow broke an all-time record at 18600... rightards continued whining. The Dow nearly triples since crashing from Bush's Great Recession and the right thinks the president has absolutely nothing to do with it. After going up 12000 points (184% increase) under Obama, it goes up another another 3½ percent since the election and rightards finally now believe again in the stock market.

Doubling down on stupid I see.

You didn't answer my question.....

You didn't answer my initial question.....
If I did, would you admit how stupid you were for claiming Obama was responsible for this massive surge in the stock market?

If I did, would you admit how stupid you were for claiming Obama was responsible for this massive surge in the stock market?
Massive surge?? Again ... the Dow had already hit an all-time high of 18600. It's up 2% since then and up percent since the election. There have been bigger single day jumps. If that's a "massive surge" to you, what do you consider a 184% increase from 6500 to 18600?

And in there lies the point which so easily eludes you and why you're an imbecile. I said nothing about Obama being responsible for the increase since the election.

Savvy?

Or still massively ignorant?

Massive surge?? Again ... the Dow had already hit an all-time high of 18600. It's up 2% since then and up percent since the election. There have been bigger single day jumps. If that's a "massive surge" to you, what do you consider a 184% increase from 6500 to 18600?

And in there lies the point which so easily eludes you and why you're an imbecile. I said nothing about Obama being responsible for the increase since the election.

Savvy?

Or still massively ignorant?

Yes you far left drones are massively ignorant, but you choose to be that way because of your religious teachings!

Hey, Edith...how's that prediction of your working out?
Pretty good so far. After quoting the Right linking the pre inauguration economy to Obama, I have gotten quite a number of wing-nuts to make the current stock market bubble belong to Tramp, so they can't blame Obama when the Tramp bubble bursts.

The smell of liberal desperation is overwhelming.

When you're not only wrong but damn wrong, double down on the ignorance. Isn't that the statist way...

Pathetic.

This is what happens when marxism gets replaced by capitalism. People get excited about opportunity... edthecynic destroyed any little credibility he had left.

"Trump’s election sparked the biggest one-month S&P 500 rally in its 93 years of existence. The index rose nearly 5 percent from Nov. 9 to Friday morning, breaking the previous 30-day record set after the election of President Richard Nixon. (The S&P sat at 2,250.97 as of 9:48 a.m. Friday morning.)"

The Stock Market Has Surged Since Trump's Election

This is what happens when marxism gets replaced by capitalism. People get excited about opportunity... edthecynic destroyed any little credibility he had left.

"Trump’s election sparked the biggest one-month S&P 500 rally in its 93 years of existence. The index rose nearly 5 percent from Nov. 9 to Friday morning, breaking the previous 30-day record set after the election of President Richard Nixon. (The S&P sat at 2,250.97 as of 9:48 a.m. Friday morning.)"

The Stock Market Has Surged Since Trump's Election
More conservative idiocy .... the high prior to the election was 2,190. That's 158% higher than the 850 it was at when Obama became president; and up 224% since it bottomed out at 677 during Bush's Great Recession.

Since the election, it's up 67 points (3.1%) over it's previous high

Pre-election, S&P500 is up 1,290 points.
Post-election, S&P500 is up 117 points.

Rightards cheer Trump for the increase while they jeer Obama for the increase.

:eusa_doh:

Rightards cheer Trump for the increase while they jeer Obama for the increase.:eusa_doh:
Obama didn't deliver an "increase". This is what Barack Obama delivered to the American people:
  • Highest national debt in the world
  • Record number of people on food stamps
  • Record number of people out of the labor force
  • First decrease in U.S. credit rating ever
We didn't see things improve until the American people turned over the House, the Senate, and the states to conservatives. They worked magic in spite of Barack Obama - not because of him.

Obama’s devastation of the Democratic party: number of seats lost on his watch reaches astonishing number

Rightards cheer Trump for the increase while they jeer Obama for the increase.:eusa_doh:
Obama didn't deliver an "increase". This is what Barack Obama delivered to the American people:
  • Highest national debt in the world
  • Record number of people on food stamps
  • Record number of people out of the labor force
  • First decrease in U.S. credit rating ever
We didn't see things improve until the American people turned over the House, the Senate, and the states to conservatives. They worked magic in spite of Barack Obama - not because of him.

Obama’s devastation of the Democratic party: number of seats lost on his watch reaches astonishing number

True, but to the left, his intentions were good. He had his heart in the right place.

And truly, isn't that all that really matters?

Forum List

Back