Dow slumps 800 points to start the week, S&P 500 falls back into bear market territory

i'm afraid as people are being forced to cut back because of higher food fuel and rent costs companies will soon be taking a hit [especially companies that produce luxury items] and said companies will soon start laying off .... i'm afraid the unemployment rate is going to go up ...way up ...:( consumer confidence is at record lows and majority of people dont believe the leadership in the oval office can be relied upon to do whats necessary to right the ship ... i doubt Biden is going to cut business and energy busting regs to stimulate the economy ...

Already started friend...

oh yeah! :mad-61:

1655177068996.png

It well could be, given our current campaign financing laws there really is little that can be done to stop it. The only way to do so is for the voters to punish the politicians, but that will never happen
Just look at Biden. 50 years of corruption and he is awarded the presidency. You fools sure do reward criminality now don't you?

unless you are retired or will be in the next couple of years your 401k will be better off in the long run.
How do you know? What if US loses superpower status? Were Russian citizens in 1986 better off in 2010? The answer is most certainly not. Russia hasn't even fully recovered from the collapse of the Soviet Union now.

The Soviet Union was the 2nd largest economy on earth until Chernobyl. I won't argue these facts with you - you're probably some indoctrinated bozo who thinks the USSR was a rust bucket before suffering the worst nuclear disaster in world history.

How do you know? What if US loses superpower status? Were Russian citizens in 1986 better off in 2010? The answer is most certainly not. Russia hasn't even fully recovered from the collapse of the Soviet Union now.

The Soviet Union was the 2nd largest economy on earth until Chernobyl. I won't argue these facts with you - you're probably some indoctrinated bozo who thinks the USSR was a rust bucket before suffering the worst nuclear disaster in world history.

You really should never venture out of your bunker, you clearly are too filled with fear and dread to be a productive member of society

You really should never venture out of your bunker, you clearly are too filled with fear and dread to be a productive member of society
Riiiight....because the west destroying its oil refineries, its oil platforms, its nuclear power plants, and all its cheap energy is SUCH a winner.

Riiiight....because the west destroying its oil refineries, its oil platforms, its nuclear power plants, and all its cheap energy is SUCH a winner.

not sure where you live but there is a massive refinery right down the road that is going strong

Forum List

Back