Stock market taking massive dive today

Got to admit, we fkd this whole thing up back at least 15 years before you were even born, maybe 20, with everybody deciding to create greatest profits by buy and selling from the least expensive vendor internationally to get the advantage of practically slave labor overseas, without regard to putting American Manufacturing on the ropes and slave to foreign supply, supply chains, not to mention international politics. I hate it, but I have met the enemy and he is us.
Border, culture and language would be the start needed to get manufacturing back here. and it will take some years to accomplish. That will not happen with Progs and establishment Repubs.

And Biden gave the blue states a lot of money to act as a salve for the massive deficits due to their shutdowns.
Just picking up where Donny left off, but didn't hold up the checks trying to have them signed with his name. Face it. The last time there was any fiscal conservatism in either party was when Bill Clinton was in office and it forced on him by Newt, but at least it worked.

Got to admit, we fkd this whole thing up back at least 15 years before you were even born, maybe 20, with everybody deciding to create greatest profits by buy and selling from the least expensive vendor internationally to get the advantage of practically slave labor overseas, without regard to putting American Manufacturing on the ropes and slave to foreign supply, supply chains, not to mention international politics. I hate it, but I have met the enemy and he is us.
Well COVID exposed a lot. And now we are paying for it. Market will continue to decline IMO

Well COVID exposed a lot. And now we are paying for it. Market will continue to decline IMO
I was thinking stabilize and start back up until the next announcement and then do it again.

Good, it's time to bring down the house of cards that is capitalism.
Capitalism?
Nothing - and I mean NOTHING - about the world economy since 2008...with gigantic government deficits, artificially low interest rates and massive, central bank stimuli is 'capitalism'.
This has been big government, corporatism...pure and simple.

Wall Street just got wind of Biddum's intention to finish out his term like he started it.
Just think. If it drops another 3,000 points it will be back in Trump territory.

Good, it's time to bring down the house of cards that is capitalism.
No, it is time to get rid of Sleepy Joe Biden. He’s the President with the reverse Midas Touch. Everything he touches turns to shit. If we don’t get rid of him soon the country will end up in a depression.

I agree with Home Depot's ex-CEO who said today that we are facing rising inflation rates to well over 10% for a number of upcoming years with a minor recession thrown into the mix.
In other words, STAGFLATION.

Well inflation is here and lack of parts is here. Next come layoffs.
Well, I worked for Emerson Electric (power tools assembly) in 73 for a couple of months and Nesbitt Corporation (HVAC Mfg) in 77, so I've seen it done.

Employment figures DO NOT COUNT people who are not looking for a job.
So in a V recovery with increasing inflation and wages that cannot keep up, the illusion is that there remains more jobs going unfilled, even tho' employment falsely appears full.
Therefore, supply chain issues also remain.

i agree .... America needs to start building factories and producing ! Made In America used to be a patriotic slogan ! it needs to be so again !

Well, I worked for Emerson Electric (power tools assembly) in 73 for a couple of months and Nesbitt Corporation (HVAC Mfg) in 77, so I've seen it done.
Of course. It’s unfortunate
Just think. If it drops another 3,000 points it will be back in Trump territory.
well if it does it will be after all the PPP money was poured into it so that’s awful

Forum List

Back