The Trinity - 1 Yet 3 - Makes Human Family-Love-Relationships Possible

It is the Trinity
that makes human loving family relationships possible

There were no families until 33 CE? What about the 1.5 million years of human existence prior to that?

23neanderthal-1-superJumbo.jpg

Forget the stupid Orthodox Jewish rubbish, they're just bigots and racists, and have nothing to do with the pre-exile Hebrews and Moses of the Old Testament, which is why God obviously dumped them and their '2nd Temple' scam and let Christianity flourish.
It is not rubbish, it is the foundation of the human relationship with God. God does not "dump" anyone; He meets us all where we are and draws us closer to Him. Judaism flourishes, even without the Temple. Imagine the light they might be should the Temple be restored.

It is the Trinity

There were no families until 33 CE? What about the 1.5 million years of human existence prior to that?

View attachment 452275

Oy vey. Not this BS again.

Go ahead tell us what evolution tells us about families.

Even if you only accept that the world is 6,025 years old, the Trinity didn't come into existence until 33 CE. So, were none of the family relationships among biblical families loving relationships for 4,037 years loving relationships?

Did Adam not love Eve? Did Abraham not love Sarah?

It is the Trinity

View attachment 452275

Even if you only accept that the world is 6,025 years old, the Trinity didn't come into existence until 33 CE. So, were none of the family relationships among biblical families loving relationships for 4,037 years loving relationships?

Why don't you answer my question first? Please explain your photo and what evolution tells us about families.

In John 17, Jesus speaks of the oneness that he has with the Father and how we too can have the exact same oneness. Surely the oneness that the Father and Son have is NOT that they are the same being. It is that they are of one heart and one mind and purpose in what they do and not that they are somehow the same being.

John 17:20-23
20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

If their oneness were that they are the same being, then verse 22 tells us that we too can have that same oneness that the Father and Son have and that would mean that we all could become the same being. The idea that the oneness of the Father and Son is that they are the same being is not scripturally sound and is a misinterpretation of scripture.

It is the Trinity

View attachment 452275

Why don't you answer my question first? Please explain your photo and what evolution tells us about families.
Because you never studied any of the social sciences, you never learned that there are familial advantages to societies, a larger potential breeding population for one example. Did you not take even a high school level sociology class?

Forget the stupid Orthodox Jewish rubbish, they're just bigots and racists, and have nothing to do with the pre-exile Hebrews and Moses of the Old Testament, which is why God obviously dumped them and their '2nd Temple' scam and let Christianity flourish.
It is not rubbish, it is the foundation of the human relationship with God. God does not "dump" anyone; He meets us all where we are and draws us closer to Him. Judaism flourishes, even without the Temple. Imagine the light they might be should the Temple be restored.

The 'Torah' modern Judaism worships is not the Torah of Moses of the Old Testament, it's a fake 'Oral Torah' invented by Pharisees long after the Babylonian conquests. God didn't 'dump' them, they dumped their own roots in favor of a temple scam and racist discrimination against many of their own people. See Ezra for the beginnings of that.

The 'Torah' modern Judaism worships is not the Torah of Moses of the Old Testament, it's a fake 'Oral Torah' invented by Pharisees long after the Babylonian conquests. God didn't 'dump' them, they dumped their own roots in favor of a temple scam and racist discrimination against many of their own people. See Ezra for the beginnings of that.
I disagree. Perhaps we could discuss one specific issue where you believe what you say proves your point?

I disagree. Perhaps we could discuss one specific issue where you believe what you say proves your point?
+
Most of the four Gospels;, and Jesus' words himself, re the Temple, Pharisees, obsession with the law and not the spirit, and the fact that modern 'Judaism' is a 2nd century fabrication by pharisees, and then Mose's own words stating the Torah was complete as written. There is no 'secret Oral Torah', whihc is the basis of Orthodox and ultra-Orthodox cults.

Most of the four Gospels;, and Jesus' words himself, re the Temple, Pharisees, obsession with the law and not the spirit, and the fact that modern 'Judaism' is a 2nd century fabrication by pharisees, and then Mose's own words stating the Torah was complete as written. There is no 'secret Oral Torah', whihc is the basis of Orthodox and ultra-Orthodox cults.
The Gospels relate numerous stories of Jesus having cordial relationships with many Pharisees. This merely tells us, just like in all ages and covering all careers and organizations, there were also the inevitable hypocrite. Absolutely, there were some Pharisees (just like some governors of today) who said, "Do as I say, not as I do." On the other hand there are usually more who are simply striving to be the best person they can be. Good Pharisees set the bar high for their own behavior and worked to achieve that goal.

The Temple in Jesus' time was run by Annas and Caiaphas--neither who were ever held in any esteem by the Jews. But they had power and wealth, and Jesus took his life in his hands by pitting himself against them.

The Gospels relate numerous stories of Jesus having cordial relationships with many Pharisees. This merely tells us, just like in all ages and covering all careers and organizations, there were also the inevitable hypocrite. Absolutely, there were some Pharisees (just like some governors of today) who said, "Do as I say, not as I do." On the other hand there are usually more who are simply striving to be the best person they can be. Good Pharisees set the bar high for their own behavior and worked to achieve that goal.

The Temple in Jesus' time was run by Annas and Caiaphas--neither who were ever held in any esteem by the Jews. But they had power and wealth, and Jesus took his life in his hands by pitting himself against them.

Some Pharisees, not most; some, like Paul, were converts, and I think John was one also, which is why they knew so much about them, and most of it was negative. The Sadducees' last gasp came during the revolt, and llost out to the Pharisees in the end, and the Pharisees remained in the leadershipafter the fall of the Temple, through to the Bar Kokhba revolt and after. the post-exile regime had little in common with the pre-exile Hebrews, theologically or politically. they used their influence with Cyrus to set themselves up as a special caste over other Jews.

Some Pharisees, not most; some, like Paul, were converts, and I think John was one also, which is why they knew so much about them, and most of it was negative. The Sadducees' last gasp came during the revolt, and llost out to the Pharisees in the end, and the Pharisees remained in the leadershipafter the fall of the Temple, through to the Bar Kokhba revolt and after. the post-exile regime had little in common with the pre-exile Hebrews, theologically or politically. they used their influence with Cyrus to set themselves up as a special caste over other Jews.
The irony of news is that it thrives on conflict and exposing what is wrong. It seldom dwells on what is right. The Law is the ideal, something for which to strive, and all throughout Biblical history (including the New Testament) prophets pointed to what was wrong, what could be improved. No person of great faith is content with good enough, because the goal is the ideal not the "good enough". They then call others to meet the ideal as well.

Think of it as a circle. Jews were given the Law, and through the Law they came to love the Lawgiver. Christianity was introduced to the Lawgiver and in turn came to love the Law. God is not about rejecting or replacing anyone--but gathering all, each to a different task. We can all enter into that circle, and some begin with loving God and grow to loving His ways; others enter at learning and loving His ways and grow to love Him.

The Trinity is all about Love. The Trinity is heart-warming. It is the Trinity
that makes human loving family relationships possible , , , but first let is
"get the math out of the way."

All orthodox Christians are Trinitarians, that is, we believe there is one God
who exists in three Persons -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit..

Unfortunately many people get bogged down in the seemingly mathematical
contradiction involved in 1 yet 3.

Forget trying to solve the 1 yet 3 thingy -- that's impossible to solve. Why?
Because there is nothing on this earth comparable to 1 yet 3. Here on the
1 yet 3 truth, we must rely only on revealed truth {revelation .. the Bible}.
God says He is 1 yet 3 and therefore God is 1 yet 3.

Now to the heart-warming elements of the Holy Trinity:
{as a human being you can warmly relate to all that follows}

Within the Holy Trinity there is the following:

■ Family -- the Three separate Persons are Family. They function like a Family.

■ Love -- the Three separate Persons love each other dearly.

■ Communication and conversation -- the Three separate Persons talk to each
other in loving relationships.

■ Family Relationships -- the Three separate Persons immensely enjoy their
I -You relationship.

■ Close friendship and close fellowship -- the Three Persons enjoy their
close friendship relationships. They are Friends.

We were made in God's image and this is why we all crave all that up
there also. God desires all the above. We also desire all the above. We
humans crave love and friendship and loving family relationships because
we are made in the image of God and that image is in us forever.

{By the way, there is a difference in WHAT and WHO.
God is 1 yet 3 in His BEING. His being is WHAT He is.
God is 1 yet 3 in PERSONS. His Personhood is WHO He is.}

Back to Love and Family Relationships , , ,

We are capable of loving our family members because God is a Family --
a Family of 3. We are made in His image. If God were 1 in 1, instead of
1 yet 3, we would be incapable of enjoying loving family relationships.

The fact that God is 1 yet 3 is what makes us social creatures who crave love
and friendship and loving family relationships. We were made in the image of
God.

By the way, God, as early as Genesis, said let US make man in OUR image
and in OUR likeness. Genesis 1:26. We understand from the New Testament
that Genesis 1:26 was an early reference to the Holy Trinity.

These three remain: Faith, Hope, and Love. But the greatest of these is Love.

JAG
God is one being, there is one being that is God. This is simple monotheism. The heavenly Father is the being who is God, Logos the Word with God who came in incarnation as Christ is the being who is God, the Spirit of God is the being who is God, they communicate together and each are in full agreement on everything as one in being.

How is a spirit a person of flesh?
How is God a person?
Jesus prayed to himself?
1. A spirit is not a person of flesh (A spirit has not flesh and bones -- Luke 24:39)........but lacking flesh does not refute one's personality, one's personality is based upon one's spirit/mind. 2. God self identifies Himself as I AM (Exodus 3:14).......I constitutes a "personal pronoun", AM is used to identify as EXISTING....i.e, I AM GOD, I EXIST.

All throughout the scriptures the Holy Spirit identifies as having a personality also, a male personality (John 14:16-17)....."Him"

3. Jesus was praying to the Father who is in Heaven as a spirit being. Jesus is God in the same fashion as you are your fathers child. A child of God can be nothing other than the essence of the Father.....Jesus is God, the only begotten of the Father (John 1:18). No one has seen God because He is a spirit being..........Jesus holds a nature of duplicity, He is the Son of Man and the Son of God.

There is a section of scripture that contains ALL THREE PARTS OF THE GODHEAD identified as being separate yet all 3 holding the familiar position as GOD. God is speaking from Heaven, the Spirit of God is descending from Heaven, as God identifies Jesus as His beloved Son, in whom He is well pleased. (Matt. 3:16-17)

Last edited:
It's easy to see all three are necessary to the existence of God.

A religion of Father and Son without the presence of the right Spirit is a Satanic religion of child sacrifice and child molestation. A Son without the Father is a bastard, Spirit or no Spirit. A Father without the Son is unseemly, too..

The Trinity is all about Love. The Trinity is heart-warming. It is the Trinity
that makes human loving family relationships possible , , , but first let is
"get the math out of the way."

Unfortunately many people get bogged down in the seemingly mathematical
contradiction involved in 1 yet 3.

Forget trying to solve the 1 yet 3 thingy -- that's impossible to solve. Why?
Because there is nothing on this earth comparable to 1 yet 3. Here on the
1 yet 3 truth, we must rely only on revealed truth {revelation .. the Bible}.
God says He is 1 yet 3 and therefore God is 1 yet 3.

Now to the heart-warming elements of the Holy Trinity:
{as a human being you can warmly relate to all that follows}

Within the Holy Trinity there is the following:

■ Family -- the Three separate Persons are Family. They function like a Family.

■ Love -- the Three separate Persons love each other dearly.

■ Communication and conversation -- the Three separate Persons talk to each
other in loving relationships.

■ Family Relationships -- the Three separate Persons immensely enjoy their
I -You relationship.

■ Close friendship and close fellowship -- the Three Persons enjoy their
close friendship relationships. They are Friends.

We were made in God's image and this is why we all crave all that up
there also. God desires all the above. We also desire all the above. We
humans crave love and friendship and loving family relationships because
we are made in the image of God and that image is in us forever.

{By the way, there is a difference in WHAT and WHO.
God is 1 yet 3 in His BEING. His being is WHAT He is.
God is 1 yet 3 in PERSONS. His Personhood is WHO He is.}

Back to Love and Family Relationships , , ,

We are capable of loving our family members because God is a Family --
a Family of 3. We are made in His image. If God were 1 in 1, instead of
1 yet 3, we would be incapable of enjoying loving family relationships.

The fact that God is 1 yet 3 is what makes us social creatures who crave love
and friendship and loving family relationships. We were made in the image of
God.

By the way, God, as early as Genesis, said let US make man in OUR image
and in OUR likeness. Genesis 1:26. We understand from the New Testament
that Genesis 1:26 was an early reference to the Holy Trinity.

These three remain: Faith, Hope, and Love. But the greatest of these is Love.

JAG
Try and explain the atheists that you view is what makes a happy marriage etc.
Never heard anything so ridiculous.

Every time God appeared in The Old Testament it was Jesus. It's called a Theophany. The Trinity always existed as God existed. The Old Testament is full of prophecy of Messiah Son of God coming to us in The Flesh. But He was The Son of God for an eternity prior, and The Spirit of God always existed as well.

Forum List

Back