Are you aware

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
The relentless attacks on the Catholic Church include:

• Pro-homosexual Jesuit Father Martin teaching students that homosexuals kissing at Mass is okay.
  • Pro-abortion speakers invited to address catholic students at Catholic colleges.
  • Lewd Drag Queen shows at Catholic universities with open support of the hierarchy.
  • Black Masses at a publicly tax-funded center in Oklahoma City.
  • And the hundreds of thousands of visitors who went to see the blasphemies and impure Heavenly Bodies "Catholic" garment exhibit at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York, with Cardinal Dolan and celebrities of scandalous lifestyles attending.

If you want to stand up and do something for Christianity....If you think you are in need of conversion send me your name in pm. I will add you to a Friends of Cross registry, which will be kept strictly confidential.

Beginning on February 17, Ash Wednesday, a 40-day Novena of Masses will be offered up by a good priest I know specifically for the conversion of those listed in the Friends of the Cross Registry.

The relentless attacks on the Catholic Church include:

• Pro-homosexual Jesuit Father Martin teaching students that homosexuals kissing at Mass is okay.
  • Pro-abortion speakers invited to address catholic students at Catholic colleges.
  • Lewd Drag Queen shows at Catholic universities with open support of the hierarchy.
  • Black Masses at a publicly tax-funded center in Oklahoma City.
  • And the hundreds of thousands of visitors who went to see the blasphemies and impure Heavenly Bodies "Catholic" garment exhibit at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York, with Cardinal Dolan and celebrities of scandalous lifestyles attending.

If you want to stand up and do something for Christianity....If you think you are in need of conversion send me your name in pm. I will add you to a Friends of Cross registry, which will be kept strictly confidential.

Beginning on February 17, Ash Wednesday, a 40-day Novena of Masses will be offered up by a good priest I know specifically for the conversion of those listed in the Friends of the Cross Registry.

I think I might be a Presbyterian but I have never officially joined a religion yet. I need something more accepting and let God deal with it all.

The problem with the Catholic church is not sex, although sex is what dominates it.

The problem is that they pit Paul's Corinthian warning about the Eucharist against the very hand of Christ in John 13:26;

Then they violate Christ's testing as a high priest, by bureaucratic rejections of true seekers;

And finally they don't understand that they forgot their 1st love as described in Revelations, bringing the lights out on them.

Also, as fringe violations of the faith in Christ, they teach human judgement for political purposes, such as about Judas Iscariot as an example, or that they reduce religion to simple wisecracking by demanding a conscious will even in the moment of starvation or geriatric chronic pain.

As for the thread title, Catholics, as well as most mainstream denominations, don't understand that no, humans are not aware, if humans had been created aware, then they would share the same authority levels as angels, and then humans wouldn't be soccer balls of angels such as portrayed in Genesis and other places.

Mort, what do you think of the accusations levied against the Catholic church?

Which accussations do you men? Specify please, then I will answer it point by point. But Im only a layman, I read some Catholic Apologetics though but Im still only a layman. I trust the Bible though in "You are Peter and on this rock I will build my church and the gates of hell wont overcome it".

The ones you listed above.

That is something which is not Catholic but it is something where the Catholic Church was undermined or infiltrated, but I believe that the Church not only as Jesuit Father X or Cardinal Y, as Mysterious Body of Christ will prevail and I pray that it does. "The gates of hell wont overcome you"

The ones you listed above.

That is something which is not Catholic but it is something where the Catholic Church was undermined or infiltrated, but I believe that the Church not only as Jesuit Father X or Cardinal Y, as Mysterious Body of Christ will prevail and I pray that it does. "The gates of hell wont overcome you"

For the gates of he'll not to overcome you, you would need a guardian that has full control over your soul when you are sleeping. How do you enlist such a spirit when the devil is so powerful?

Forum List

Back