The Trinity - 1 Yet 3 - Makes Human Family-Love-Relationships Possible

Try and explain the atheists that you view is what makes a happy marriage etc.
Never heard anything so ridiculous.

Atheists, who do not believe in God, would not believe anything about the three, heavenly Father, Logos who came in incarnation as Christ, the Son, and the Spirit of God, who are in union being God, the Supreme Being. But as God is love, it is necessary for God being in distinct offices as persons through which love is expressed. If God was not such love, if God would even create people as such, it would not be with love, and there would be no atonement provided for anything contrary to God's will in God's perfection. So there really would not be marriages from any love, and if there were any possibly way for such people in such a creation to be atheist they would certainly not last. Love possible for any of us is from love that comes from God.

Last edited:
Atheists, who do not believe in God, would not believe anything about the three, heavenly Father, Logos who came in incarnation as Christ, the Son, and the Spirit of God, who are in union being God, the Supreme Being. But as God is love, it is necessary for God being in distinct offices as persons through which love is expressed. If God was not such love, if God would even create people as such, it would not be with love, and there would be no atonement provided for anything contrary to God's will in God's perfection. So there really would not be marriages from any love, and if there were any possibly way for such people in such a creation to be atheist they would certainly not last. Love possible for any of us is from love that comes from God.

So according to you a pair of atheists, happily married with children and lived together all their lives are not happy at all. Its possibly a big charade?

There is not a single mention of what you say in the bible and in fact you just fabricated it to justify your hideous position. How arrogant, vain and presumptuous are you? You don't know one bloody thing about atheists lives and never will.
Next you will be suggesting they will get eternal fire because they don't believe the rubbish you do. More arrogance.

Who Do you godbotherers think you are?
Your arrogance and ignorance are breathtaking.

So according to you a pair of atheists, happily married with children and lived together all their lives are not happy at all. Its possibly a big charade?

There is not a single mention of what you say in the bible and in fact you just fabricated it to justify your hideous position. How arrogant, vain and presumptuous are you? You don't know one bloody thing about atheists lives and never will.
Next you will be suggesting they will get eternal fire because they don't believe the rubbish you do. More arrogance.

Who Do you godbotherers think you are?
Your arrogance and ignorance are breathtaking.
How do you or others who would insult those of my faith so completely misunderstand all of what I or others say? You got it totally wrong and showed no comprehension of what I said. I was talking about our dependence on God, which everyone has. Atheists are not excepted in that. Who said they can't be happy? Not I. You need to be able to read and understand better. If God was not loving, then it would be miserable, but I don't say it is that way, God is perfectly loving. We should actually love like God does. Not that any do, though. God does not limit love, and cares for every creature. You apparently do not understand things in the Bible either, or you would not say this is not shown in the Bible. I have not even said anything about you going to eternal fire, and would not have except for noting that you brought it up. I see just presumptuous insulting, responding to things I never said.

I honestly just do not see how Trinitarians can answer this question and I have never received an answer from anyone who holds to the Trinity faith.

My question is simply this- - - is there are Trinitarian brother or sister who can answer this one question, ? ? ?

WHY IS YAHASHUA CHANGING / ALTERING and MODIFYING and ADJUSTING / MORPHING and LOWERING and DECREASING and REDUCING HIMSELF -

WHY IS YAHASHUA becoming empty / void and vacant of existing as EQUALLY God and SUDDENDLY SUDDENLY CHANGING HIMSELF TO BECOME A SERVANT OF GOD

WHY IS YAHASHUA SUDDENLY CHANGED AND ALTERED TO THE POINT THAT HE NO LONGER EXISTS TO BE EQUAL TO GOD.

BUT HIMSELF, HE HAS SUDDENLY BECAME EMPTY
/ changed altered BECOME VOID OF EQUALITY TO GOD

CHANGING INTO SOMETHING DIFFERENT FROM THAT WHICH HE PRE EXISTED = CHANGING INTO BECOMING A SERVANT

He is changed and lowered into - THE MORPH OF A SERVANT, RECEIVING IN THE LIKENESS OF MANKIND, HE BECAME.

BUT Trinitarians demand that Jesus always pre existed in heaven in exactly this very form. The Trinitarian Jesus was always existing as a SON OF GOD - ALWAYS IN OBEDIENCE ALWAYS FOLLOWING ORDERS - ALWAYS A SERVANT who TOOK ORDERS FROM THE FATHER.

this is who and what the Trinitarian Jesus - already was ?

is there a Trinitarian who can answer this simple question - please.

I honestly just do not see how Trinitarians can answer this question and I have never received an answer from anyone who holds to the Trinity faith.

My question is simply this- - - is there are Trinitarian brother or sister who can answer this one question, ? ? ?

WHY IS YAHASHUA CHANGING / ALTERING and MODIFYING and ADJUSTING / MORPHING and LOWERING and DECREASING and REDUCING HIMSELF -

WHY IS YAHASHUA becoming empty / void and vacant of existing as EQUALLY God and SUDDENDLY SUDDENLY CHANGING HIMSELF TO BECOME A SERVANT OF GOD

WHY IS YAHASHUA SUDDENLY CHANGED AND ALTERED TO THE POINT THAT HE NO LONGER EXISTS TO BE EQUAL TO GOD.

CHANGING INTO SOMETHING DIFFERENT FROM THAT WHICH HE PRE EXISTED = CHANGING INTO BECOMING A SERVANT

He is changed and lowered into - THE MORPH OF A SERVANT, RECEIVING IN THE LIKENESS OF MANKIND, HE BECAME.

BUT Trinitarians demand that Jesus always pre existed in heaven in exactly this very form. The Trinitarian Jesus was always existing as a SON OF GOD - ALWAYS IN OBEDIENCE ALWAYS FOLLOWING ORDERS - ALWAYS A SERVANT who TOOK ORDERS FROM THE FATHER.

this is who and what the Trinitarian Jesus - already was ?

is there a Trinitarian who can answer this simple question - please.
A load of stuff no trinitarian doctrine ever claimed or any trinitarian said or thinks. Enough straw in there to feed a buffalo herd.

Do you have any real questions, or are you like most trolls, just here to post screeds and tel us how special you are and everybody else is going to miss out if they don't kiss your ass? We already have a few Jehovah's Witnesses and Orthodox Jewish bigots here; I'm sure they will be glad to jump in and tell us what everybody else thinks, and then inform us as to what we should think, same as you.

Is there anything at all in my post that you yourself uphold as Trinitarian faith ?

are You are claiming that the Trinitarian Translation DOES NOT SAY that

Heb 10:12 Jesus " sat down AT the right hand of God,"
after that he had "offered for all time one sacrifice for sins."

I was hoping that you could take some credence in accepting and recognize the statements made in my question as all, entirely based upon exactly what the Trinitarian Translation says, word for word.

Based upon the Trinitarian Translation of the Bible

Trinitarians believe that there is One God - in three persons

The three Persons are co-equal and co-eternal,
one in essence, nature, power, action, and will.

would you not agree that

Trinitarians even have the word " PERSON " describing the Father, in their very translation. their very translations says that
Jesus thought it NOT robbery to be equal with God the Father,

and - The Trinitarian Translation says " that Jesus is being told by the Father to sit ON or AT his right hand. "

The Trinity demands that “right hand” means Trinity as co -equal and co - eternal,

one in
equality of power, Co - Eternal - this separate person, separate distinct being Jesus the second person of God is equally as God and Equally Co Eternal.

When the translation translates that Jesus Christ sits AT / ON the right hand of the Father, it is affirming that he has received and obtained EQUAL STATUS to the Father within the GODHEAD and This is the Trinity !

My question was
asking trinitarians, Was Jesus sitting at the Right hand before the New Testament or was he not

that was what my question was based solely upon, based on the facts of what the Trinity doctrine teaches.

If he was not - this means that this Godhead and Trinity did not exist in the Old testament.

Why is God asking Jesus to change his position and move himself to re position himself to receive something that he did not possess previously to be promoted to
receiving authority and power.

Receiving equality with the Father ?
Receiving Eternal Status of Godhead with the Father ?
Receiving the same power with the Father ?

if he was not already CO ETERNAL and CO EQUAL

how is this second Person Co - Eternal ?
and Co - Equal.

Secondly

we see also - In the Trinity Doctrine -
in the Godhead Trinity

they also make the claim that Jesus was always submissive and always subordinate and of lower rank and second in command in the Godhead and that the Father permitted or allowed or gave him permission to participate in the creating of all.

The FATHER IS THE FIRST HEAD IN THE GODHEAD TRINITY.
the most powerful

Why then, suddenly Jesus is lowering himself and changing his status and attitude and changed, altered and becoming submissive, moving to a lower rank, second in command, becoming lesser than what he was and yet Trinitarians still have him thinking and acknowledging and claiming that he is EQUAL to GOD ?

The Trinitarian
Jesus - thought it NOT robbery to be equal with God the Father,

Because this is what Trinitarians believe Jesus AWAYS existed as previously he was already lower and subservient and submissive -

But the Trinitarian Translations says - he had to change his form, alter, lower and modify and alter himself and change and become a servant. become lesser .

Then how is Jesus equal to the father and Co - Equal and Co - Eternal - if being seated at the right hand of the Father means exactly in concept and effect - this is the Godhead and Trinity

I hope this explains my question -

WHY IS YAHASHUA
becoming empty / void and vacant of existing as EQUALLY God and SUDDENDLY SUDDENLY CHANGING HIMSELF TO BECOME A SERVANT OF GOD

He is changed and lowered into - THE
MORPH OF A SERVANT, RECEIVING IN THE LIKENESS OF MANKIND, HE BECAME.

My question is simply.

If Jesus is “ AT “ or “ ON “ the right HAND of God , where did he exist before he was located / or placed to be there ? “

Last edited:
Is there anything at all in my post that you yourself uphold as Trinitarian faith ?

are You are claiming that the Trinitarian Translation DOES NOT SAY that

Heb 10:12 Jesus " sat down AT the right hand of God,"
after that he had "offered for all time one sacrifice for sins."

I was hoping that you could take some credence in accepting and recognize the statements made in my question as all, entirely based upon exactly what the Trinitarian Translation says, word for word.

Based upon the Trinitarian Translation of the Bible

Trinitarians believe that there is One God - in three persons

The three Persons are co-equal and co-eternal,
one in essence, nature, power, action, and will.

would you not agree that

Trinitarians even have the word " PERSON " describing the Father, in their very translation. their very translations says that
Jesus thought it NOT robbery to be equal with God the Father,

and - The Trinitarian Translation says " that Jesus is being told by the Father to sit ON or AT his right hand. "

The Trinity demands that “right hand” means Trinity as co -equal and co - eternal,

one in
equality of power, Co - Eternal - this separate person, separate distinct being Jesus the second person of God is equally as God and Equally Co Eternal.

When the translation translates that Jesus Christ sits AT / ON the right hand of the Father, it is affirming that he has received and obtained EQUAL STATUS to the Father within the GODHEAD and This is the Trinity !

My question was
asking trinitarians, Was Jesus sitting at the Right hand before the New Testament or was he not

that was what my question was based solely upon, based on the facts of what the Trinity doctrine teaches.

If he was not - this means that this Godhead and Trinity did not exist in the Old testament.

Why is God asking Jesus to change his position and move himself to re position himself to receive something that he did not possess previously to be promoted to
receiving authority and power.

Receiving equality with the Father ?
Receiving Eternal Status of Godhead with the Father ?
Receiving the same power with the Father ?

if he was not already CO ETERNAL and CO EQUAL

how is this second Person Co - Eternal ?
and Co - Equal.

Secondly

we see also - In the Trinity Doctrine -
in the Godhead Trinity

they also make the claim that Jesus was always submissive and always subordinate and of lower rank and second in command in the Godhead and that the Father permitted or allowed or gave him permission to participate in the creating of all.

The FATHER IS THE FIRST HEAD IN THE GODHEAD TRINITY.
the most powerful

Why then, suddenly Jesus is lowering himself and changing his status and attitude and changed, altered and becoming submissive, moving to a lower rank, second in command, becoming lesser than what he was and yet Trinitarians still have him thinking and acknowledging and claiming that he is EQUAL to GOD ?

The Trinitarian
Jesus - thought it NOT robbery to be equal with God the Father,

Because this is what Trinitarians believe Jesus AWAYS existed as previously he was already lower and subservient and submissive -

But the Trinitarian Translations says - he had to change his form, alter, lower and modify and alter himself and change and become a servant. become lesser .

Then how is Jesus equal to the father and Co - Equal and Co - Eternal - if being seated at the right hand of the Father means exactly in concept and effect - this is the Godhead and Trinity

I hope this explains my question -

WHY IS YAHASHUA
becoming empty / void and vacant of existing as EQUALLY God and SUDDENDLY SUDDENLY CHANGING HIMSELF TO BECOME A SERVANT OF GOD

He is changed and lowered into - THE
MORPH OF A SERVANT, RECEIVING IN THE LIKENESS OF MANKIND, HE BECAME.

My question is simply.

If Jesus is “ AT “ or “ ON “ the right HAND of God , where did he exist before he was located / or placed to be there ? “

So the answer is you don't have any real questions, you just want to post long bullshit screeds. Okay.

The answers are found in the manuscripts not in the translation

the truth is that - the question is never asked even from JKV Non - Trinitarian believers themselves, because most Non - Trinitarians have no answer themselves.

They need the Translation to also confirm their own faith system in other areas outside of the Trinitarian subject, therefore they never dare to even spend a moment thinking about or asking this question that they themselves can never answer.

from their translation.

The Translation provides no honest answer for this question but attempts to present a God that has two contrary conflicting and contradicting deities and existence's.

The mistranslation can never be accepted, nor corrected, because it is mistranslation and deliberate changing of the Bible that is needed to hold affirm and support the Protestant and Catholic faith system in many, many areas outside of the deity of God.

inspired alteration is a drift that must exist eternality

Dearest - DudleySmith

How can you blame the Jew - for having nothing to do with the pre-exile Hebrews and Moses of the Old Testament,

When the Jews were violently driven from their homes in AD 70 - the Jews spent the next 2000 years living in Catholic countries where they were terrorized, murdered and tortured by the millions.

These Jews have been accused - as being under Gods curse and as being evil deceivers and worth of physical persecution and have been exiled and ousted and expelled out of every single Catholic country on the planet - and treated like dogs and animals.

The Vatican has completely and deliberately destroyed every single manuscript of the Old Testament before the 10 th Century !

and banned their religious materials and PROHIBITED the Jews from practicing the faith of Moses and the Old Testament.

The Jews have only been back in their homeland for about 70 years, don't you realize that this is deceptive to make such a statement. ?

Even the Protestants would turn their backs on the Jews if they began practicing the faith of Moses and the Old Testament -

the Catholic world is working as hard as possible to depict the Jewish people as the same as Islam and the Pope states that the Old Testament is the same as the Quran.

this is deceptive to make such a statement. ? T
he Jews even must fact the horrors and live in constant threat of the Italian Canaanites again providing their neighboring Muslims relatives with nuclear technology and materials to make a nuclear bomb

The Roman Catholic, Canaanite Italians Even sent Saddam Hussein a scientist and materials for manufacturing a Nuclear Bomb, ( Back in the 1980s ) The jEWS had to Bomb the Nuclear facility , ending up accidently killing the Canaanite Italian Scientist who was on the grounds of the facility. The jEWS begged and pleaded and Cried out to Catholic Italy, BEGGING them to stop. PLEASE, PLEASE Stop sending Saddam Hussein materials and technology and scientists to build this Nuclear Bomb BUT Catholic Italy Ignored their pleas and cries and begs.

The goal of the Roman Catholic is to convince the world that Muslims attacking Jews is simply a situation where Abraham is upset or Abraham is having a bad day - Abraham is punishing and Judging another family member for disobeying God,.

Last edited:
Dearest - DudleySmith

How can you blame the Jew - for having nothing to do with the pre-exile Hebrews and Moses of the Old Testament,

When the Jews were violently driven from their homes in AD 70 - the Jews spent the next 2000 years living in Catholic countries where they were terrorized, murdered and tortured by the millions.

These Jews have been accused - as being under Gods curse and as being evil deceivers and worth of physical persecution and have been exiled and ousted and expelled out of every single Catholic country on the planet - and treated like dogs and animals.

The Vatican has completely and deliberately destroyed every single manuscript of the Old Testament before the 10 th Century !

and banned their religious materials and PROHIBITED the Jews from practicing the faith of Moses and the Old Testament.

The Jews have only been back in their homeland for about 70 years, don't you realize that this is deceptive to make such a statement. ?

Even the Protestants would turn their backs on the Jews if they began practicing the faith of Moses and the Old Testament -

the Catholic world is working as hard as possible to depict the Jewish people as the same as Islam and the Pope states that the Old Testament is the same as the Quran.

this is deceptive to make such a statement. ? T
he Jews even must fact the horrors and live in constant threat of the Italian Canaanites again providing their neighboring Muslims relatives with nuclear technology and materials to make a nuclear bomb

The Roman Catholic, Canaanite Italians Even sent Saddam Hussein a scientist and materials for manufacturing a Nuclear Bomb, ( Back in the 1980s ) The jEWS had to Bomb the Nuclear facility , ending up accidently killing the Canaanite Italian Scientist who was on the grounds of the facility. The jEWS begged and pleaded and Cried out to Catholic Italy, BEGGING them to stop. PLEASE, PLEASE Stop sending Saddam Hussein materials and technology and scientists to build this Nuclear Bomb BUT Catholic Italy Ignored their pleas and cries and begs.

The goal of the Roman Catholic is to convince the world that Muslims attacking Jews is simply a situation where Abraham is upset or Abraham is having a bad day - Abraham is punishing and Judging another family member for disobeying God,.

Hey your website is sure something

I know that the website will be updating all of its earlier movies in the next couple of months - i hear that it will be material you or I have never seen before.

someone told me that it will be adding more information to all of the earlier existing video.

The exact Phrase “ Holy Spirit “ exists 96 total times in the Trinitarian Translation - “ kjv

Yet,- - it only exists - -- 12 - -- total times in the Manuscripts, lets look at these manuscripts .

Here is a Trinitarian mistranslation, - - - - Eph 1:13 sealed with that “ Holy Spirit “ of promise,

Here is - Original manuscript Eph 1:13
:13 εσφραγισθητε SEALED - - - τω WITH - - - πνευματι THE SPIRIT - - - της BY THE - επαγγελιας PROMISE - - - τω THAT IS - - - αγιω HOLY

SEALED WITH THE SPIRIT
BY A PROMISE THAT IS HOLY

Again
Here is - Trinitarian mistranslation - - - - 1Th 4:8 God, who hath also given unto us his “ Holy Spirit “

Here is - Original manuscripts
:8 θεον GOD - τον WHOM - και ALSO - δοντα HAS GIVEN - το THE - πνευμα SPIRIT - αυτου HIMSELF,, - το OF THE - αγιον HOLY - εις UNTO - ημας US

GOD
- WHOM - ALSO - HAS GIVEN - THE - SPIRIT - HIMSELF,, - OF THE - HOLY - UNTO - US

In - Mat 12:31, the Catholic Translators did not add or insert the word Holy “ - to pretend it says Holy Spirit Holy - - does not even exist in Mat 12:31 -

the word Holy was added or inserted by the Protestants in the K.J.V
Mat 12:31 Blaspheme against theSpirit not Holy Spirit

96 total times the Trinitarians have - The “ HOLY - SPIRIT “ in their Translation. Yet, in the Greek Manuscripts - the exact phraseHOLY SPIRIT / Ghost “ this exact phrase only appears 12 total times in the entire Manuscripts.

Here are the 12 total times where the Manuscripts say - “ αγιω The Holy - πνευματι Spirit
αγιω πνευματι
Mat 28:19 baptizing them in the name of ……..the Holy Spirit
Luk 12:10
him that blasphemeth against the Holy Spirit
Luk 12:12
For the Holy Spirit shall teach you
Act 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Spirit is come upon you:
Act 2:33 the promise of the Holy Spirit
Act 2:38
Repent, and be baptized ………… ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit
Act 9:31
in the comfort of the Holy Spirit
Act 10:45
on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Spirit
Act 15:28
For it seemed good to the Holy Spirit
Act 16:6
they were forbidden of the Holy Spirit to preach the word in Asia
1Co 6:19 your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit
2Co 13:14
the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all. Amen.

The rest of the New and OLD Testament do not sayHoly Spirit
These 48 passages saySPIRIT - HOLY in Greek = πνευματι Spirit - αγιω Holy

πνευματι αγιω
Mat 1:18 Mary - found with child of the “ Spirit - Holynot - the Holy Spirit
Mat 1:20 Mary - conceived in her is of the “ Spirit - Holynot – the Holy Spirit
Mat 3:11 baptize you with the Spirit - Holynot - the Holy Spirit
Mar 1:8 he shall baptize you with the “ Spirit Holynot - the Holy Spirit
Luk 1:15 shall be filled with the “ Spirit Holynot - the Holy Spirit
Luk 1:35 the “ Spirit Holy “ shall come upon thee - not - the Holy Spirit
Luk 1:41 Elisabeth was filled with the Spirit Holynot - the Holy Spirit
Luk 1:67 Zacharias was filled with the “ Spirit Holynot - the Holy Spirit

Also, the same - Luk 2:25, Luk 2:26, Luk 3:16, Luk 4:1 Luk 11:13, Joh 1:33, Joh 7:39, Joh 20:22, Act 1:2, Act 1:5, Act 4:8, Act 4:31, Act 7:55, Act 8:15, Act 8:17, Act 8:19, Act 9:17, Act 10:38, Act 11:16, Act 13:4, Act 13:9, Act 13:52, Act 19:2, Rom 5:5, Rom 9:1, Rom 14:17, Rom 15:13 Rom 15:16, 1Co2:13, 1Co 12:3, 2Co 6:6, 1Th 1:5, 1Th 1:6, 2Ti 1:14, Tit 3:5, Heb 2:4, Heb 6:4, 1Pe 1:12, 2Pe 1:21, Jud 1:20.
not - the Holy Spirit

These following “ 30 “ passages say SPIRIT OF THE HOLY

πνευμα SPIRIT - το OF THE - αγιον HOLY
not - “ Holy Spirit “

Mar 12:36 For David himself said by the “ Spirit of the Holy “ - not - the Holy Spirit
Mar 13:11 for it is not ye that speak, but the “ Spirit of the Holy “ - not - the Holy Spirit
Mat 12:32 speak against the “ Spirit of the Holy “ - not - the Holy Spirit
Mar 3:29 blaspheme against the “ Spirit of the Holy “ - not - the Holy Spirit

Also the same, in - Mar 3:29, Luk 3:22, Joh 14:26, Act 1:16, Act 2:4, Act 5:3, Act 5:32, Act 6:3, Act 6:5, Act 7:51, Act 8:18, Act 10:44, Act 10:47, Act 11:15, Act 11:24, Act 13:2, Act 15:8, Act 19:6, Act 20:23, Act 20:28, Act 21:11, Act 28:25, Eph 4:30, Heb 3:7, Heb 9:8, Heb 10:15
not - “ Holy Spirit “

The Trinitarians transpose and switch the words around, SWITCHING and MOVING - ADDING AND DELETING WORDS - also switching the word Holy before the word Spirit - to pretend to explain Holy Spirit is a third person in the Gospel.

In the Old Testament, Trinitarians pretend that the phrase HOLY SPIRIT exists 3 total times. Psa 51:11, Isa 63:10, Isa 63:11 - yet, all of these passages say - IN HEBREW MANUSCRIPTS simply .......... -

ורוח SPIRIT - קדשׁך OF THE HOLY " ---- and never once, is the phrase, Holy Spirit ‘ EVER EVEN ONCE mentioned in the Old testament -

- the phrase
‘ Holy Spirit is only mentioned 12 times in the New Testament Bible Manuscripts, the other 84 times it is mentioned as ‘ Spirit OF THE Holy or as The SPIRIT HOLY ‘

When “ Holy Spirit “ only exists 12 total times in the entire Bible.
And never is “
Holy Spiritmentioned even once in the entire Old Testament manuscript.

It is - The Spirit Of The Holy

Think if it - the phrase, Holy Spirit does not even exist in the manuscripts of the Old Testament.

And in the New, out of the nearly 100 instances that the Spirit of God is mentioned, only in 12 instances are termed as " Holy Spirit " in the entire New Testament. of the other nearly 90 + instances, it is simply the Spirit Of The Holy - and not the " Holy Spirit "

the manuscripts completely destroy the false doctrine that the Spirit of God is a third separate person of a trinity.

a person who Trinitarians do not know whom is the name of the " Holy Spirit " because the Bible does not give a different, separate name to a third person called the " Holy Spirit " it does not exist in the manuscripts.

Last edited:
Just think if it - the phrase, Holy Spirit does not even exist anywhere in the entire manuscripts of the Old Testament.

And in the New, out of the nearly 100 instances where the Spirit of God is mentioned,

only, in 12 instances is the term " Holy Spirit " mentioned in the entire New Testament.

of all other nearly 90 + instances, it is simply the " Spirit Of The Holy " - and not the " Holy Spirit " in the New T. - This third Co - Equal, Co - Eternal second person, Trinitarians do not even know whom is the name of the " Holy Spirit "

would you think that the Scriptures would give the name of this second person called the " Holy Spirit " yet the name of the Holy Spirit, the name of this second person =

the name does not exist in the manuscripts.

Probably less than 1 % of all instances where the Spirit of God is mentioned in the New and Old Testament uses the term as

Holy Spirit

all of the other 99 % of instances where the Spirit Of God is mentioned are defined as ......

the Spirit of God or as the Spirit of the Holy

Trinitarians go through the entire Bible switching Spirit of the Holy into = Holy Spirit and adding, inserting the word Holy

in order to invent and insert the separate second person of the Holy Spirit - whom Trinitarians do not know or care -

what is the name of this second Person

The Trinity is all about Love. The Trinity is heart-warming. It is the Trinity
that makes human loving family relationships possible , , , but first let is
"get the math out of the way."

All orthodox Christians are Trinitarians, that is, we believe there is one God
who exists in three Persons -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit..

Unfortunately many people get bogged down in the seemingly mathematical
contradiction involved in 1 yet 3.

Forget trying to solve the 1 yet 3 thingy -- that's impossible to solve. Why?
Because there is nothing on this earth comparable to 1 yet 3. Here on the
1 yet 3 truth, we must rely only on revealed truth {revelation .. the Bible}.
God says He is 1 yet 3 and therefore God is 1 yet 3.

Now to the heart-warming elements of the Holy Trinity:
{as a human being you can warmly relate to all that follows}

Within the Holy Trinity there is the following:

■ Family -- the Three separate Persons are Family. They function like a Family.

■ Love -- the Three separate Persons love each other dearly.

■ Communication and conversation -- the Three separate Persons talk to each
other in loving relationships.

■ Family Relationships -- the Three separate Persons immensely enjoy their
I -You relationship.

■ Close friendship and close fellowship -- the Three Persons enjoy their
close friendship relationships. They are Friends.

We were made in God's image and this is why we all crave all that up
there also. God desires all the above. We also desire all the above. We
humans crave love and friendship and loving family relationships because
we are made in the image of God and that image is in us forever.

{By the way, there is a difference in WHAT and WHO.
God is 1 yet 3 in His BEING. His being is WHAT He is.
God is 1 yet 3 in PERSONS. His Personhood is WHO He is.}

Back to Love and Family Relationships , , ,

We are capable of loving our family members because God is a Family --
a Family of 3. We are made in His image. If God were 1 in 1, instead of
1 yet 3, we would be incapable of enjoying loving family relationships.

The fact that God is 1 yet 3 is what makes us social creatures who crave love
and friendship and loving family relationships. We were made in the image of
God.

By the way, God, as early as Genesis, said let US make man in OUR image
and in OUR likeness. Genesis 1:26. We understand from the New Testament
that Genesis 1:26 was an early reference to the Holy Trinity.

These three remain: Faith, Hope, and Love. But the greatest of these is Love.

JAG
What a load of crap. You guys go to great lengths to justify outright lies.
There's no holy trinity and never was. Grow up

Forum List

Back