The Times Called Officials in Every State: No Evidence of Voter Fraud

You can find "officials" everywhere when you're conspiring to overthrow
a presidency.

Even the Republican ones? They're all RINO Deep State Pinko Commies?
Republicans let their guard down while snakes like Schiff and Nadler tried to derail Trump at every turn. Nunes won't be so easy on them when he's House Speaker in 2 years .

Trump derailed himself..repeatedly. That's what happens when you are a corrupt narcissist.
Nunes??? That Trump buttworm isn't going to be Speaker of anything.
If Republicans do take the House in 2022, you might want to inform Kevin McCarthy of that.

Yeah trumped derailed himself from a second term by going against the establishment sticking up for the people speaking the truth that msm media is fake news and being the first president sense carter to not start a new war and he really derailed himself speaking the truth that wars are always started so defense contracters can profit from them,he suffered the same fate carter did by trying to clean up government corruption and not start wars for them,got deprived of a second term.

And he will still win.

He already lost. This is just wasting people's time and money.

a presidency.

Republicans let their guard down while snakes like Schiff and Nadler tried to derail Trump at every turn. Nunes won't be so easy on them when he's House Speaker in 2 years .

Trump derailed himself..repeatedly. That's what happens when you are a corrupt narcissist.
If Republicans do take the House in 2022, you might want to inform Kevin McCarthy of that.

Yeah trumped derailed himself from a second term by going against the establishment sticking up for the people speaking the truth that msm media is fake news and being the first president sense carter to not start a new war and he really derailed himself speaking the truth that wars are always started so defense contracters can profit from them,he suffered the same fate carter did by trying to clean up government corruption and not start wars for them,got deprived of a second term.

And he will still win.

He already lost. This is just wasting people's time and money.

Factually False

a presidency.

You have had other people caught big time in just a few years. It exists. And we will be much more divided then you promoted with Trump. And the pushing of death to Deplorables by your shill media/entertainers/politicians goes for you to.

Y-A-W-N.
Your guy lost. People will be happy to see the back of him.
What a clueless lying dipshit,he lost only because of rigged election that you know took place and the only people you speak of to see the back of him were the handful of turnouts like you for Biden’s rallies, :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:Is your Alzheimer’s disease so bad you don’t even remember the thousands of people that turned out for trumpsrallies vs your handful of ones doofus?:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
They don't care if voter fraud wins it. People like Jack would just as soon celebrate if Trump was assassinated....their blind faith in this big media machine that lies to them on an hourly basis has them so brainwashed by Trump Derangement, celebrities are calling him a fascist. This is very, very twisted. I've never seen it this bad.

Well, I'm going for a walk to meditate. Later.
mail2.gif

Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, China5.jpg

a presidency.

And he will still win.

I hope you are right.I think he has a slight chance to get re-elected sense this is easily by far leaps and bounds the most obvious case of voter fraud ever in the history of mankind,but vote fraud has gone on for decades now with MANY presidents that illegally got elected and we got the most corrupt court system ever so I’m not as optimistic as you are.I give him a slight chance that he gets elected but the elite are pulling out all stops to do everything in their power to keep him from serving a second term and they pretty much always get their way,you got to remember that.

a presidency.

You have had other people caught big time in just a few years. It exists. And we will be much more divided then you promoted with Trump. And the pushing of death to Deplorables by your shill media/entertainers/politicians goes for you to.

Y-A-W-N.
What a clueless lying dipshit,he lost only because of rigged election that you know took place and the only people you speak of to see the back of him were the handful of turnouts like you for Biden’s rallies, :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:Is your Alzheimer’s disease so bad you don’t even remember the thousands of people that turned out for trumpsrallies vs your handful of ones doofus?:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
They don't care if voter fraud wins it. People like Jack would just as soon celebrate if Trump was assassinated....their blind faith in this big media machine that lies to them on an hourly basis has them so brainwashed by Trump Derangement, celebrities are calling him a fascist. This is very, very twisted. I've never seen it this bad.

Well, I'm going for a walk to meditate. Later. View attachment 414723
View attachment 414722

I don't condone any violence of that nature, slugger. That's not how we do it here in the US. I know a lot of you are happy to want to live under the dictatorship of
a strongman but the rest of us like our Presidents to exhibit professionalism..and you know, be interested in actually doing the job instead of always campaigning for it.

a presidency.

Y-A-W-N.

View attachment 414722
What’s really scary is Hollywood is in on it so much that celebrity’s that are trump supporters,they are being blacklisted by Hollywood producers of future work.I keep telling you we are in dangerous times,I don’t know why you don’t believe me.

a presidency.

And he will still win.

I hope you are right.I think he has a slight chance to get re-elected sense this is easily by far leaps and bounds the most obvious case of voter fraud ever in the history of mankind,but vote fraud has gone on for decades now with MANY presidents that illegally got elected and we got the most corrupt court system ever so I’m not as optimistic as you are.I give him a slight chance that he gets elected but the elite are pulling out all stops to do everything in their power to keep him from serving a second term and they pretty much always get their way,you got to remember that.

All true

I don't think that his legal team is going to go in the direction that is expected though.

It will all be - Legal grounds where states allowed votes to be counted in a manner not consistent with existing laws.

Like PA.

Not fraud per se.

Easily verifiable situations where the law was not followed.

a presidency.

Y-A-W-N.

View attachment 414722

I don't condone any violence of that nature, slugger. That's not how we do it here in the US. I know a lot of you are happy to want to live under the dictatorship of
a strongman but the rest of us like our Presidents to exhibit professionalism..and you know, be interested in actually doing the job instead of always campaigning for it.
Like Obama was not the dictatership of a strongman or bush wasn’t? You REALLY need to stop embarrassing yourself, :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:
Oh give us all a fucking break you don’t condone it,you love a man who same as Obama,is a traiter who same as Obama,is a communist lover more interested in pleasing China than the American people,starting wars for the elite,and destroying America burning down buildings you America lying hater.:ahole-1:

Last edited:
Official report after official report says there was on evidence of voter fraud.

All the conspiracies and lies that the republicans are trying to pass off just won't work this time.

You all can claim about computer glitches and ballots not counted or ballots filled out by people other than the voter and all that garbage.

It's all nothing but lies.

No matter what you want. No matter what trump wants or says, TRUMP LOST.

Joe Biden will be sworn in on January 20th 2021 and there is absolutely nothing you republicans can do about it beyond throwing hissy fits.

Take your lies elsewhere. They aren't working anymore.

/——-/ The NY Slimes, as reliable as the Onion, but without the humor.
That's what is so eyerolling bizarre. The Times hasn't told the truth since it said the war was over.

Official report after official report says there was on evidence of voter fraud.

All the conspiracies and lies that the republicans are trying to pass off just won't work this time.

You all can claim about computer glitches and ballots not counted or ballots filled out by people other than the voter and all that garbage.

It's all nothing but lies.

Joe Biden will be sworn in on January 20th 2021 and there is absolutely nothing you republicans can do about it beyond throwing hissy fits.

We already know this is a lie because the head of Georgia elections went on camera and said there was fraud. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The New York Times.....only Dims could believe this shit......

I don't know what altered reality you are in but here in the real world reality the Secretary of State in Georgia, you know, the guy who is the head of the elections, says there Is no fraud.

All trump is doing now is raising money for his campaign debt. All the emails and websites that are raising money for "legal challenges" to the election have a disclaimer saying at least half the donations people send go to pay off campaign debt.

That's all this is about. Money.

All trump is doing now is raising money for his campaign debt. All the emails and websites that are raising money for "legal challenges" to the election have a disclaimer saying at least half the donations people send go to pay off campaign debt.

Why do you care ?

What Roscoe B. Davis brings to the table is a claim from two cyber–forensic investigators. They told him that all the stuff we’re talking about — the secretive poll-counting, the cemetery voters, the ballot dumps — is a distraction. The real issue is that the important changes are happening at the level of computer tabulation. The forensics investigators believe that these changes occur offshore, mostly at Scytl’s headquarters in Barcelona, and maybe in Frankfurt, Germany.” – American Thinker

It’s possible that 2020’s election fraud is way bigger than we thought
By Andrea Widburg

November 9, 2020

Two massive Twitter threads contend that serious computer fraud two years ago in Texas, which turned strong red districts blue, was essentially a trial run for what’s been playing out across America in this election. This post summarizes the core claims in those threads, along with interlineations of information I found.

One Twitter thread comes from Roscoe B. Davis, the other from Bad Kitty.

Scytl is a Barcelona-based company that provides electronic voting systems worldwide, many of which have proven vulnerable to electronic manipulation. Scytl has (or had) Soros and Democrat party connections. Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen’s Vulcan Capital has invested $40 million in Scytl.

In 2012, Scytl acquired all the assets of SOE Software, which was then America’s largest voting machine and software vendor. Scytl also acquired the trade name “Clarity Elections” and rebranded its American operations as “Clarity,” with a data process domain at clarityelections.com.

Everything on the Clarity site is unsecured on Amazon Web Services. By 2018, Scytl, using the Clarity network, supported elections in more than 12 states and 900+ jurisdictions, covering 70 million voters.

The electronic voting software in Dallas came from Electronic Software & Systems, Inc. (ES&S), the largest manufacturer of voting machines in the U.S. (4,500 localities in 42 states and two territories). ES&S maintains all its data as unsecured files on the clarityelections.com domain, which is processed through Scytl servers in Barcelona. General election voting records are automatically forwarded to DNS addresses that include ES&S, Scytl in Barcelona, Smartmatic12 in London, and a Russian server at South Ural State University in Chelyabinsk.

In Dallas County, Texas, a deep red county, there was a sudden, unexpected blue wave in 2018. The computer logs revealed that ES&S technicians repeatedly overrode thousands of error codes for “time stamp mismatch” and “votes exceed ballots.” Essentially, they replaced votes. Then ES&S ignored the requirement that the data be saved for 22 months and destroyed everything.

Investigators also found an Excel spreadsheet file with Scytl algorithms projecting voting results on the NGP Van website. NGP Van does voter database and analytics for the DNC. It also works closely with ActBlue and Shared Blue.

While the real data manipulation in Dallas occurred at the electronic level, it’s worth noting that the election was also plagued by obstructing poll-watchers, flash memory cards that showed up with new votes, and shuffled computer logs, among other things.

In 2019, the same anomalies in Dallas showed up in Kentucky, which was also using Clarity. The most notable was an instantaneous decrease of 560 votes for Bevin, a Republican, and an increase of 560 votes in favor of Beshear, a Democrat. This occurred at the Clarity level, which was funneled to, and played out on, CNN.

In-depth analyses show that Clarity’s systems in Kentucky were a Spanish operation. Scytl, through Clarity, had the final control over vote-counting and reporting.

Since Scytl and Clarity ultimately provide the software and analytics for elections across America, this means that many American elections are run, counted, and controlled by an overseas company. Another company, SGO Smartmatic, headquartered in London, plays a role similar to Scytl’s vis-à-vis American elections. There’s more at the Bad Kitty thread, and you really should work your way through it.

What Roscoe B. Davis brings to the table is a claim from two cyber–forensic investigators. They told him that all the stuff we’re talking about — the secretive poll-counting, the cemetery voters, the ballot dumps — is a distraction. The real issue is that the important changes are happening at the level of computer tabulation. The forensics investigators believe that these changes occur offshore, mostly at Scytl’s headquarters in Barcelona, and maybe in Frankfurt, Germany.

As far as I can tell, what’s important is that, across America, machines maintained by giant multinational corporations handle our elections and have already provably manipulated elections in Texas and Kentucky. These are the kind of systems that can be manipulated with Hammer and its Scorecard program or gamed (as they seem to have been in Texas) by employees overriding the people’s will.

Exactly right. Donnie is playing his cultists like a fiddle. He's in debt up to his ears and he'll need a butt-ton of money for his legal defense the second he walks out the door.

Why do you care ?

Because you're further harming democracy and our nation.

You are making fools of yourselves with your lies and conspiracies.

Why don't you care?

trump wants to raise money to pay off his campaign debts then he should do it honestly. Not use our democracy, our courts, our tax dollars and lies to raise money.

Why can't he be like every president who lost before him and bow out gracefully?

We have never seen any president before him behave this way.

It's embarrassing and shameful.

It's not nothing but lies.

What the heck, we can play this game. Which officials did they call, their names? Were they officials that were involved in the fraud?

Why don't you find us one high level election official who claims "great fraud".

Fact is Skippy, most of them are REPUBLICANS. The rules in the states your Dotard has sued were made by REPUBLICAN legislators. And most of the Secretaries of State and Governors are REPUBLICAN.

Find us just ONE of those guys who claims they have evidence of voter fraud - Take your time. :)

Why do you care ?

Why don't you care?

trump wants to raise money to pay off his campaign debts then he should do it honestly. Not use our democracy, our courts, our tax dollars and lies to raise money.

Why can't he be like every president who lost before him and bow out gracefully?

You harmed it when you pushed for this mail in voting and you were told that up front.

It was no squaky clean as it should have been...and you have the results.

Further errosion of trust.

This is all on you.

Don't blame Trump or anyone else.

It's not nothing but lies.

What the heck, we can play this game. Which officials did they call, their names? Were they officials that were involved in the fraud?

Why don't you find us one high level election official who claims "great fraud".

Fact is Skippy, most of them are REPUBLICANS. The rules in the states your Dotard has sued were made by REPUBLICAN legislators. And most of the Secretaries of State and Governors are REPUBLICAN.

Find us just ONE of those guys who claims they have evidence of voter fraud - Take your time. :)

Does not need to be fraud.

Glitches need to be investigated too.

Why don't you pull your head out of your ass and learn.

Why do you care ?

Why don't you care?

You harmed it when you pushed for this mail in voting and you were told that up front.

It was no squaky clean as it should have been...and you have the results.

Further errosion of trust.

This is all on you.

Don't blame Trump or anyone else.

Yeah, how dare we not just let them steal the election.

It's - wait.

Forum List

Back