Project Veritas admits it had ‘no evidence’ of voter fraud in Pennsylvania

Tommy Boy and his daily troll thread.
He cannot sing the praises about any accomplishments from Biden nor Wales because there's never any. So you will just forever and a day hear about Orange Man Bad, shit Brexit, and Shit Conservatives. He supposed to hate all three, but he never shuts up about them. Indicative of a Lefties brain.

Anyone would think that the loony steal nonsense was a big fraud. At least trump was able to finance his legal adventures from it.

Last edited:
Veritas got on the wrong side of the powerful liberal establishment when it uncovered evidence that Planned Parenthood was selling human body parts gleaned from aborted fetuses. Instead of going after PP the media and the courts attacked Veritas.
It is common practice for research to use TISSUE from body organs.....(not body parts in the sense of a whole organ, like cut out a dead persons liver and send the whole liver....)

It is NOT sold for profit to anyone. It first is a donation by the donor or legal representative for medical research.

the fees charged is for the normal charges of what it costs to remove the proper amount of tissue from the organ for the research, using the proper protocol for removal, storing, transporting, temperature, etc. and the supporting materials or chemicals needed, and the labor at all stages.

Last edited:
Yep. PV isn't the only one with no evidence.
FOX admitted to the tune of $780 million, that they lied or constantly had guests that they knew were lying about election fraud and theft on their commentator shows.

Sidney Powell in another suit ....lawyer's, defense of her defaming was no one should have believed her clear bull shit... as truth.

Ugh, another ignorant post with everyone watching the bouncing ball.

Voter Fraud is irrelevant in Pennsylvania.

Pennsylvania violated Article 2, section 1, paragraph 2 of the Constitution.

Only the legislative branch of the state government has the power to change how the election is conducted. In Pennsylvania's case the governor/executive branch changed the rule, regulations, and laws with the judicial branch siding with the governor.

A clear violation of the constitution with no way fir the democrats to deny this.

It is time to uphold the constitution. We are not ruled by unelected judges and dictators posing as governors.
SCOTUS denies it.

“Neither Mr Weisenbach nor any other [postal] employee in Erie, Pennsylvania, engaged in election fraud or any other wrongdoing related to mail-in ballots,” O’Keefe said in a statement published on Monday on X, the social media platform formerly known as Twitter. “I am aware of no evidence or other allegation that election fraud occurred in the Erie post office during the 2020 presidential election.”

Oh dear. Another slam dunk goes in the bin. At what point will the cult realise that they have been pushing a fantasy ?

Or is O Keefe now a non person in extreme circles ?

All the steal liars are being exposed one by one. Its a painful process in cleansing America.
No surprise but the Trump lemmings will defy the truth of their own people.

It was denied cert.

The independent state legislature theory in your post was denied in a similar case.

Sorry, that is North Carolina, not Pennsylvania.

2,1,2, of the constitution is clear, and was violated.

The Supreme Court has decided many cases wrong, correct? Like the recent Roe vs. Wade decision

We're talking about the dumbest people on all of planet Earth. This isn't going to convince them of anything.

That would be YOUR party. The party that most closely aligns with the thoughts of the average young teenager. Republicans are the adults that pay your bills.

Luckily I don’t have this problem, but I can only imagine that arguing with the Democrats on this board is much like arguing with a know-it-all rebellious teenager still living off my dime.

That would be YOUR party. The party that most closely aligns with the thoughts of the average young teenager. Republicans are the adults that pay your bills.

Luckily I don’t have this problem, but I can only imagine that arguing with the Democrats on this board is much like arguing with a know-it-all rebellious teenager still living off my dime.
Your broke ass isn't paying for anything, snowflake :lmao:

• Funny
Reactions: DBA

Forum List

Back