The Times Called Officials in Every State: No Evidence of Voter Fraud

Official report after official report says there was on evidence of voter fraud.

All the conspiracies and lies that the republicans are trying to pass off just won't work this time.

You all can claim about computer glitches and ballots not counted or ballots filled out by people other than the voter and all that garbage.

It's all nothing but lies.

No matter what you want. No matter what trump wants or says, TRUMP LOST.

Joe Biden will be sworn in on January 20th 2021 and there is absolutely nothing you republicans can do about it beyond throwing hissy fits.

Take your lies elsewhere. They aren't working anymore.

Is that why Georgia is starting to hand count/audit all the votes?

And when all is said and done, Uncle Joe will still be the winner by 15k votes.
Not that he NEEDS GA mind ya ;)

Official report after official report says there was on evidence of voter fraud.

All the conspiracies and lies that the republicans are trying to pass off just won't work this time.

You all can claim about computer glitches and ballots not counted or ballots filled out by people other than the voter and all that garbage.

Joe Biden will be sworn in on January 20th 2021 and there is absolutely nothing you republicans can do about it beyond throwing hissy fits.

Keep watching kid. I know a good Prog like you doesn't mind a little fraud. The GSA is not giving him any transition money and he is getting no Defense Briefings, something is happening.

Keep watching kid. I know a good Prog like you doesn't mind a little fraud. The GSA is not giving him any transition money and he is getting no Defense Briefings, something is happening.

DOPE springs eternal - - - > Eh DOPE? :laugh:

This one is an automatic recount

DOPE springs eternal - - - > Eh DOPE? :laugh:

I'm not a Rump guy son. I am able to see without any bias and anyone with half a brain knows that things aren't right here. You still think Putin got Rump elected LOL.

We already know this is a lie because the head of Georgia elections went on camera and said there was fraud. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The New York Times.....only Dims could believe this shit......

I don't know what altered reality you are in but here in the real world reality the Secretary of State in Georgia, you know, the guy who is the head of the elections, says there Is no fraud.

No he did not so there is no fraud. Read the first sentence idiot.

I did. In fact I read the whole thing.

Here is the first sentence. Tell me where it says there is voter fraud.

Screen Shot 2020-11-11 at 1.32.15 PM.png

I realize that no matter what proof or facts I post to you it won't make any difference.

Have fun in your delusions.

You're in for a very rude awakening soon.

Meanwhile, no one gives a rat's ass what you think, what you think you know and what you want.

Joe Biden will be inaugurated into office on January 20th 2021.

You can find "officials" everywhere when you're conspiring to overthrow
a presidency.
Ignorant nonsense.

When a president has been such an unmitigated failure, such as Trump, when a president has exhibited such contempt for the Constitution, the rule of law, and our democratic institutions, such as Trump, the people have the absolute authority to vote that failed, incompetent president out of office, as they have done this year.

We already know this is a lie because the head of Georgia elections went on camera and said there was fraud. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I don't know what altered reality you are in but here in the real world reality the Secretary of State in Georgia, you know, the guy who is the head of the elections, says there Is no fraud.

View attachment 414817

I realize that no matter what proof or facts I post to you it won't make any difference.

Meanwhile, no one gives a rat's ass what you think, what you think you know and what you want.

For 4 years I have been amazed at the level of ignorance from people such as you
A TV station found no fraud - you actually believe that means something

Did you even go to school?

The Times.....hahahahahahahaha

Well then, you’ve got nothing to worry about. The NY Times is a very trustworthy newspaper.

It's not nothing but lies.

Pennsylvania? Did you commit voter fraud? No? Cool. Check

Georgia? Did you commit voter fraud? No? Cool. Check

Nevada? Arizona? Michigan? Minnesota? ...

Well, there you go then. It's settled
I've peer reviewed this post and find it 100% awesome.

We have consensus!...The science is settled!....It's Miller time!

I’m all for the recalls, let the process play out and let recounts happen. It is the process, no harm, no foul.

The NYT? Why on earth would anyone believe them?
They work for CNN or china?

1423BD60-8FFD-4BDB-9229-C6ECA049BE15.jpeg

For 4 years I have been amazed at the level of ignorance from people such as you

That would be FOX of course. The President's cheerleader for five years and a GOP stalwart for decades

And oh yea...no one else can find fraud either...including the GOP election Commissioner of Philly

It's weird they are now saying that Georgia only has 14,100 votes separating Trump and Biden and Trump hasn't even filed the fraud charges yet.

BTW, seems Georgia has a history of DOUBLE VOTING is considered a Felony------so 14,100 votes should easily be nullified.

View attachment 414817

I was waiting for you to overplay your hand, Here it is. Dims. :lol:

That would be FOX of course. The President's cheerleader for five years and a GOP stalwart for decades

And oh yea...no one else can find fraud either...including the GOP election Commissioner of Philly

No

The number of idiot leftists that didn't understand that we had no National Popular Vote for President -
shocked me and continues to shock me to this day.

I vividly remember one skirt that screamed at me that the President had to be Dually elected (not duly)
that the President had to win the National Popular Vote and the EC vote -

Have you ever watched shows such as Cops or Live PD where they remind viewers that the suspects that they arrest are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, even though they have witnesses and evidence.
The crime is not considered proven until it is proven in a court of law.

That's what we have here.
We have stolen votes -
We have witnesses
We have accusations
We don't yet have conclusions, such as convictions - (Why?)
Because these people are presumed innocent until proven in a court of law.
In this case the controlling legal authority will rest with The SCOTUS.

The minutiae will be complicated and up for discussion and interpretation.
We know laws were broken - in some cases - Like Pennsylvania by simply ignoring them.
Will The President's lawyers win when they present the evidence to the jury - Unknown.
Any and every prosecutor will tell you that reading a jury is difficult.
In this case the jury will be the 9 Justices of the SCOTUS.

Forum List

Back