My wife says she’d welcome legislation that would forbid women from voting.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
My wife, a highly educated, very successful woman with a Poly Sci degree often says she’d happily give up her right to vote if such legislation would keep all women from voting. She’ll candidly tell anyone that women voters are and will be responsible for the destruction and degradation of our republic.
Why do you think she feels this way?

WAIVER:
For this thread and if possible, I’d like to waive my right to ‘protection of family’ per USMB guidelines.

My wife, a highly educated, very successful woman with a Poly Sci degree often says she’d happily give up her right to vote if such legislation would keep all women from voting. She’ll candidly tell anyone that women voters are and will be responsible for the destruction and degradation of our republic.

WAIVER:
For this thread and if possible, I’d like to waive my right to ‘protection of family’ per USMB guidelines.

Stop playing dress up and believing the words are coming from your "wife's" mouth. We know they are yours. :auiqs.jpg:

WAIVER:

Sounds like your wife has figured out the truth....voting doesn't really matter.

WAIVER:

Stop playing dress up and believing the words are coming from your "wife's" mouth. We know they are yours. :auiqs.jpg:
I don't believe you are even married.

I’m fine with your delusions...Let’s play pretend then, let’s pretend someone’s wife said such a thing.
Address such a position. GO!

WAIVER:

I’m fine with your delusions...Let’s play pretend then, let’s pretend someone’s wife said such a thing.

Worthless discussion.

WAIVER:

Worthless discussion.

Don’t be scared...get in there and say something of value.

WAIVER:

We dont need that. We just need HONEST ELECTIONS.

WAIVER:

No woman, even a deeply conservative woman would say anything of the sort. Especially not an educated conservative woman.
This thread belongs in the Rubber Room..where we can taunt you properly. :)

WAIVER:
Most women are more emotional thinkers than rational thinkers making them and gay guys easily emotionally manipulated. Its why defense attorneys prefer females for criminals.

" My wife, a highly educated, very successful woman with a Poly Sci degree"

With a Poly-Sci degree and your wife thinks that legislation overrides the Constitution?

She should demand her money back from that college.

WAIVER:

No woman, even a deeply conservative woman would say anything of the sort. Especially not an educated conservative woman.
This thread belongs in the Rubber Room..where we can taunt you properly. :)
" My wife, a highly educated, very successful woman with a Poly Sci degree"

With a Poly-Sci degree and your wife thinks that legislation overrides the Constitution?

She should demand her money back from that college.

My wife is hardcore, she often makes me look like a filthy Leftist...she’s a staunch constitutional originalist.
Wait until you hear what she thinks of taxpayer dependent folks voting....I’ll get to that.

WAIVER:
Sounds like a match made in Heaven! You found your perfect mate, your soul mate! Lucky for you, there was someone out there for you! :)

WAIVER:
Why does she believe what she does? Women allege to be equal, at least for pay purposes in some venues.

WAIVER:
I prefer a test of the platforms of the candidates.

WAIVER:

:lol:

fakenews.png

My wife is hardcore, she often makes me look like a filthy Leftist...she’s a staunch constitutional originalist.
Wait until you hear what she thinks of taxpayer dependent folks voting....I’ll get to that.

^^^^^^^
Does anyone really believe this?

Next, BL will be telling us his "wife" looks like Pam Anderson, but with bigger bahoongas!

:lol:

Forum List

Back