The Theory Of Evolution Is Completely Useless.

Cells are comprised of basic elements

Carbon, Hydrogen, Oxygen, Nitrogen

Really, I had no idea. I thought there was more there, but guess not.

So, go take those elements and create a cell. I stand by for a minute or two...................
It is interesting to note that scientists can stop all functions in a cell without damaging it. But they cannot get it to work again. This leads me to believe that even if science could one day physically reproduce a cell, it would be lifeless. Something to think about.

Without evolution no scientific discoveries would be possible.

Really? So before the theory of evolution there were no scientific theories?

Well then, to hell with Copernicus, Galileo, Isaac Newton,............................................

They would not have existed if we didn't evolve.

I mean if you believe in a supernatural beginning, they wouldn't have existed if if the supernatural hand of your god didn't poof us into being either.

Fine and dandy, where did the cell come from?

From organization of persistent organics via selection.

Interesting.

What is science? Is it not testing and assessing and drawing conclusions?

You expect me to believe that a human cell just happened and you know that the conditions had to be just so for a cell to be birthed, yet you can't reproduce it or observe it in nature.

Why not stick to science?
Frankly, I dont give a shit what you believe. The facts stand regardless of your superstitions. And given the goofy things you say about evolution and science in general, it is clear that you know less than nothing about it, rendering your opinions of it less than worthless.

So, go take those elements and create a cell. I stand by for a minute or two...................
It is interesting to note that scientists can stop all functions in a cell without damaging it. But they cannot get it to work again. This leads me to believe that even if science could one day physically reproduce a cell, it would be lifeless. Something to think about.

So when a cell stops working, it becomes useless and can't get it working again?

Sounds like a liberal.

Well then, to hell with Copernicus, Galileo, Isaac Newton,............................................

I mean if you believe in a supernatural beginning, they wouldn't have existed if if the supernatural hand of your god didn't poof us into being either.

Interesting.

You expect me to believe that a human cell just happened and you know that the conditions had to be just so for a cell to be birthed, yet you can't reproduce it or observe it in nature.

Frankly, I dont give a shit what you believe. The facts stand regardless of your superstitions. And given the goofy things you say about evolution and science in general, it is clear that you know less than nothing about it, rendering your opinions of it less than worthless.

What have I said about evolution exactly?

I'm still awaiting you telling me how science has proven the theory of a Godless abiogenesis.

The crazy thing is, science does not care what I believe either, nor you, so shut up or prove it.

In every example you presented, the theory of Darwinian evolution played no part at all. Different branches of science, such as biology were used. Evolution played no part whatsoever. Try again.

You are currently engaged in chicken/egg circular reasoning. See the examples again and reconsider. Then stop fancying yourself as some sort of intellectual.

Return to race baiting posts from your perusal of AmRen and Stormfront - much more amusing.

Interesting.

I'm still awaiting you telling me how science has proven the theory of a Godless abiogenesis.
Well, your comment about a human cell "just happening" was pretty stupid and reveals an abject ignorance of this topic.

And science isn't setting out to prove "godless abiogenesis". In a deterministic universe, the processes are assumed to be deterministic physical processes. Science is trying to learn how abiogenesis works. They are not tackling the unscientific ideas of gods and demons and whatever voodoo it is that you are peddling.

The reason we have goosebumps.
What does that have to do with anything?
When you figure that out you will not have to ask silly questions. Hint
What a load of BS. For one thing, they are simply assuming that we inherited this from an animal ancestor. There is no evidence for this. And how was the theory of evolution responsible for this discovery? Be specific.
Of what use are goosebumps to us since we have no hair? If our ancestors were covered by hair the goosebumps would have provided a value function. We are no longer covered by a dense coat of hair but the functionality remains.

What other explanation for goosebumps could there be?
I'm sure there is an another explanation. But you wouldn't even care. Would you? After all, you people used to, and some still claim that much of our DNA is junk DNA. Recent discoveries have completely debunked this silly belief. Real science always overturns mythology. Especially the myth of evolution. BTW. Humans were never covered in fur. We did not evolve from apes. We did not evolve from anything. There is absolutely no scientific evidence to support such a claim. And if you even mention the fossil record, I'll laugh in your face. What a joke. Even atheist scientists think it's a crock of shit.
re: I'm sure there is an another explanation. But you wouldn't even care. Would you?

On the contrary there is nothing I'd like better than to hear another explanation. I'd be rich and famous and will have changed the world as we know it. Go on, what is the other explanation?

Interesting.

Well, your comment about a human cell "just happening" was pretty stupid and reveals an abject ignorance of this topic.

And science isn't setting out to prove "godless abiogenesis". In a deterministic universe, the processes are assumed to be deterministic physical processes. Science is trying to learn how abiogenesis works. They are not tackling the unscientific ideas of gods and demons and whatever voodoo it is that you are peddling.

How can you learn how something works when you don't ever see it working?

Interesting.

How can you learn how something works when you don't ever see it working?

Ever seen the core of the Earth? How about, the center of a star? Ever seen an alpha particle cleave from a radioactive isotope? No?

Neither has anyone else.

What is with this fascination you have with eyewitness observations? Scientists dont rely on that. We have many ways of observing events without putting human eyeballs on them. Nor do we have to recreate events exactly to show they are possible or likely.

It is interesting to note that scientists can stop all functions in a cell without damaging it.

We can?

LOL

No more guesses please, we have a WINNER!

W/o evolution, there would be no man to make scientific discoveries.

OK, so you claim that God created man. That man was pretty stupid. He could not even read and understand the "Do not eat the fruit" sign. Hell, he didn't even know he was nekkid and was about to be arrested by the RW morality cops.

Evolution made Adam's progeny smarter.

You are welcome.

And why do the religious goofballs think "abiogenesis = godless"? They didnt abandon their gods when we learned that the seasons result from the tilt of Earth's axis, and not the moods of gods. They didn't suddenly become atheists, when we figured out pathogens cause diseases (instead of demons).

When we figured out thunder was a sonic wave resulting from superheated air, they didnt throw away their bibles.

Circular reasoning at it's finest. If this, then that. The 'this' is unproven. So your argument falls flat. Try again.

So you believe in the Big Poof then?

Doesn't bother me a bit.

OK, so you claim that God created man. That man was pretty stupid. He could not even read and understand the "Do not eat the fruit" sign. Hell, he didn't even know he was nekkid and was about to be arrested by the RW morality cops.

You are welcome.

Weee this is fun. Who taught him how to make fire?

You are welcome.

Everyone knows this one.That was a spin off of man becoming a rock star, banging two sticks together.

You are welcome.

Everyone knows this one.That was a spin off of man becoming a rock star, banging two sticks together.

So early men were drummers. Got it. Ate a bunch of fruit from the Tree and went to town on the drums and poof, fire!

I like evolution

I have benefitted from it tremendously

You are welcome.

So early men were drummers. Got it. Ate a bunch of fruit from the Tree and went to town on the drums and poof, fire!
PDA indeed, but drumming came much later.

As for your previous post, it is not the Big Poof that the believers are selling. Remember, God has to keep creating to agree with the fossil record.

So it's the big poof poof poof...poof and no resting on the seventh day.

Last edited:
In fact, I challenge anyone to point out a single scientific discovery that couldn't have been made without evolution. Go ahead. I'll wait.............

The fact that bacteria and viruses mutate is one of the things that makes them so difficult to treat. So much of the treatment revolves that.

Relevance of evolution: medicine
"Like all biological systems, both disease-causing organisms and their victims evolve. Understanding evolution can make a big difference in how we treat disease. The evolution of disease-causing organisms may outpace our ability to invent new treatments, but studying the evolution of drug resistance can help us slow it. Learning about the evolutionary origins of diseases may provide clues about how to treat them. And considering the basic processes of evolution can help us understand the roots of genetic diseases."

This research paper provides a lot of good information on the topic. CA215: Practical uses of evolution.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back