The Sudden Concern about Corruption

Actually the question is rather simple to answer IF you have an ounce of objectivity.

Trump has just spewed that his asking Ukraine and China to investigate Biden is STRICTLY his wish to fight corruption and NOT politically-motivated.....

Fine.....

So, the question then is:

If Trump is the champion of anti-corruption, why did he not go after Biden in 2017.....or throughout 2018....and only wanted to go after Biden when he announced his candidacy..... AND after the former VP was beating the pants off of Trump in EVERY poll by double digits???

See if you can address THAT question without your constant....

But, but, Hillary

But, but Obama.....

(or simply put your smiley face with this post and move on to spew your crap in another thread....Fair enough???)

You've already admitted Biden was probably corrupt, getting his baby boy jobs. It started with MBNA, Amtrack and more. Perhaps you should find a new topic to rant about, you have no credibility on this one.

How does your dumbass not understand how a recession works? That recession was the worst since WWII. We were losing up to 500,000 jobs per month. Obama inherited the brunt of it. Obviously the initial employment numbers would be staggering. Despite the recession, he prides over the longest stretch of job growth in history. You can pretend that doesn’t matter but it just makes you look stupid.

Once again. I don't mind posting it again for your reluctant edification. Healthmyths and I have provided you with overwhelming proof that you are wrong. None of that is relevant to you though, is it?

2019-09-08-XL.jpg
Your own graphic shows that this stat hasn’t improved under Trump lol. Is this all you have? It’s not like it disputes my actual claims.

The Labor Participation Rate DROPPED from 65.7 steadily down to 62.7 the last month he was in office. A HUGE drop of three percent. That rate has increased from 62.7 to 63.2 during the thirty months President Donald Trump has been in office. A substantial improvement in only two and a half years AND the unemployment rate continues to drop to historic lows.

I realize you refuse to accept FACTS and you will now resort to childish profanities. Go for it!
Lol oh my god. You are desperate. It’s not like I’m saying the labor participation isn’t important, but you cherry picking it as being all that matters just makes you look dumb. Again, Trump inherited the longest stretch of job growth in history and Obama inherited a recession that ended 6 months into his presidency. All of this is true whether you like it or not.

Hey... Obama DID NOTHING to help the economy!
When Obamacare REQUIRED a business with 49 employees to begin carrying health care when the employer hired the 50th worker, thus
asking the employer then to pay $15,000/MO for this 50th employee being hired... why do you think then employers began hiring part time workers?
NOW for the FACTS of this one of MANY Obama idiotic economic stupidity!
Employers with 50 – 100 employees were required to provide coverage as of 2016, per the employer mandate.
And it was going to have to be compliant with the ACA's small group requirements too.Jan 8, 2018
Are employers required by the Affordable Care Act to purchase group insurance for their employees?

And one other comparison... the ONLY direct action a president can have on oil production is signing Federal land exploration leases.
Look at the comparison and tell me how Obama helped the country become energy independent?
So why would Obama sign nearly 50% LESS oil leases than Bush? Wouldn't you think he would have at least signed as many but to CUT
the ONLY direct factor that affects oil production as Obama did... stupid!
leasesfederal.png

Lol oh my god. You are desperate. It’s not like I’m saying the labor participation isn’t important, but you cherry picking it as being all that matters just makes you look dumb. Again, Trump inherited the longest stretch of job growth in history and Obama inherited a recession that ended 6 months into his presidency. All of this is true whether you like it or not.

Desperate? I'm not the one hurling profanities everywhere for no reason.

You admit that the Labor Participation Rate is very important and something Progressives ignored all during the failed administration of President Barack Hussein Obama.

Where did I say it was all that matters?

As you know the Obama recovery was the slowest in history. A word was used to identify the failed economy of President Jimmy Carter. MALAISE. It perfectly describes, as you know, the economy of President Obama.

Here is proof.
Recession%20Recovery%202010-M.jpg

The biggest lie is the garbage we hear from the Trump administration.

Trump has cuddled up with, advocated for and does business with some of the most corrupt governments on earth. He did not suspend business with MBS for example, but his excuse for the Ukraine is corruption? He advocated for letting Putin back in the G7, but he's protecting America against corruption in the Ukraine?

How many different ways can one say bullshit?

Фігня - that's Ukrainian for bullshit.

Trump is the most corrupt of all.

Trump has cuddled up with, advocated for and does business with some of the most corrupt governments on earth. He did not suspend business with MBS for example, but his excuse for the Ukraine is corruption? He advocated for letting Putin back in the G7, but he's protecting America against corruption in the Ukraine?

Aren't you a little curious how someone like Hunter Biden ended up with a 60K per month gig in a industry he knew nothing about?

Trump doesn't give a damn about corruption.

That would be correct.

On the other hand, if you can't marvel at, and neither find the funny in, the Mobster refashioning himself into an anti-corruption crusader - and the Trumpletons giddily swallowing that turd - ... don't know, you appear to be missing something.

Excellent point.

Since I do feel bad for idiots like you......Learn the fucking difference between paying an INDIVIDUAL like Steele and blackmailing a whole fucking GOVERNMENT in Ukraine.

You're welcome....LOL
You're confused.

That was Biden.

All evidence including the transcript and repeated statements from Uke officials say you're either purposefully ignorant or lying.

Or both.

You keep using that video and know that you are lying.

True.

Trump is a purveyor of corruption.

Aren't you a little curious how someone like Hunter Biden ended up with a 60K per month gig in a industry he knew nothing about?

No. Are you concerned with the Chinese trademark Ivanka Trump got after her father had dinner with President Xi?

True.

The Clinton's and the Obama's can give lessons. Both broke and now boy worth hundreds of millions of dollars. Hell, Obama is even spouting the global warming crap while purchasing a beachfront house. Just a couple of nukes. Just a couple...

How does your dumbass not understand how a recession works? That recession was the worst since WWII. We were losing up to 500,000 jobs per month. Obama inherited the brunt of it. Obviously the initial employment numbers would be staggering. Despite the recession, he prides over the longest stretch of job growth in history. You can pretend that doesn’t matter but it just makes you look stupid.

Once again. I don't mind posting it again for your reluctant edification. Healthmyths and I have provided you with overwhelming proof that you are wrong. None of that is relevant to you though, is it?

2019-09-08-XL.jpg
Your own graphic shows that this stat hasn’t improved under Trump lol. Is this all you have? It’s not like it disputes my actual claims.

The Labor Participation Rate DROPPED from 65.7 steadily down to 62.7 the last month he was in office. A HUGE drop of three percent. That rate has increased from 62.7 to 63.2 during the thirty months President Donald Trump has been in office. A substantial improvement in only two and a half years AND the unemployment rate continues to drop to historic lows.

I realize you refuse to accept FACTS and you will now resort to childish profanities. Go for it!

Hey... Obama DID NOTHING to help the economy!
When Obamacare REQUIRED a business with 49 employees to begin carrying health care when the employer hired the 50th worker, thus
asking the employer then to pay $15,000/MO for this 50th employee being hired... why do you think then employers began hiring part time workers?
NOW for the FACTS of this one of MANY Obama idiotic economic stupidity!
Employers with 50 – 100 employees were required to provide coverage as of 2016, per the employer mandate.
And it was going to have to be compliant with the ACA's small group requirements too.Jan 8, 2018
Are employers required by the Affordable Care Act to purchase group insurance for their employees?

And one other comparison... the ONLY direct action a president can have on oil production is signing Federal land exploration leases.
Look at the comparison and tell me how Obama helped the country become energy independent?
So why would Obama sign nearly 50% LESS oil leases than Bush? Wouldn't you think he would have at least signed as many but to CUT
the ONLY direct factor that affects oil production as Obama did... stupid!
View attachment 282941

Wrong. I know scrubs like you want to make Obama the dumb black president, but that's not the case and he has done better than Trump.

True.

The Clinton's and the Obama's can give lessons. Both broke and now boy worth hundreds of millions of dollars. Hell, Obama is even spouting the global warming crap while purchasing a beachfront house. Just a couple of nukes. Just a couple...

Another right wing post full of lies.

Nope, the biggest lie is the buffoon who was in the wh before Trump.

Desperate? I'm not the one hurling profanities everywhere for no reason.

You admit that the Labor Participation Rate is very important and something Progressives ignored all during the failed administration of President Barack Hussein Obama.

Where did I say it was all that matters?

As you know the Obama recovery was the slowest in history. A word was used to identify the failed economy of President Jimmy Carter. MALAISE. It perfectly describes, as you know, the economy of President Obama.

Here is proof.
Recession%20Recovery%202010-M.jpg

Obama inherited a historically bad economy. Only FDR had it worse. And the economy was that way because of republican policy. The recovery would have been faster if not for republicans in congress. So a republican really should stop trying to give lessons on economics.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back