Clearly Karma Is Very Real

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
Rep Maxie Waters whose claims to fame are repeating "impeach 45, impeach45" and exhorting her shock troops to "create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they're not welcome anymore, anywhere" now claims she can no longer “go to the grocery store anymore by myself” and that she has to “pay for security all the time.”

Maxine Waters: President Trump is 'setting some of us up to be killed'

Rep Maxie Waters whose claims to fame are repeating "impeach 45, impeach45" and exhorting her shock troops to "create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they're not welcome anymore, anywhere" now claims she can no longer “go to the grocery store anymore by myself” and that she has to “pay for security all the time.”

I don't understand why Mad Max wastes money on security. That face would scare the devil.

upload_2019-10-3_23-39-0.png

While I doubt it is true.....I can only wish.

Heck, those aren't Trump supporters...

Those are probably her homeless constituents that are camped out in front of her house!!!

Those are probably her homeless constituents that are camped out in front of her house!!!

LMAO Hell I agree. Her district looks like a war zone and that's putting it mildly.

LMAO Hell I agree. Her district looks like a war zone and that's putting it mildly.
The Dem's chokehold on blue-collar Americans has been broken by a multi-billionaire and their grip on minority voters is now in play thanks to a man they consider to be a racist.

Failure of any Dem to pass AOC's "progressive" purity test is grounds for expulsion.

She'll be fine once Trump is in prison
If that is her hope she's gonna be in housebound "solitary confinement" for many more years. Couldn't happen to a nastier bitch. :D

Then she will never be fine.

Most criminals are Democrats which is why they fight so hard to allow criminals to vote.

I don't understand why Mad Max wastes money on security. That face would scare the devil.

View attachment 282785

View attachment 282785
61763659_2270446273052333_1323358356806565888_n.jpg

for what? being fairly/legally elected POTUS?

Forum List

Back