US Diplomats drafted a statement for Ukraine President to promise Biden investigation

LMAO Well according to Biden on national television. He should be investigated.

Carry on.

So, we have texts proving Trump was typing Ukraine investigating a Trump rival both in order to get a Trump meeting and to receive military aid.

Then he asked China for campaign help. Right in front of the Press.

Nah. We get Biden threatening to withhold funds to the Ukraine if the prosecutor isn't removed.

China also paid 1.5 billion. We all should know to who and what for.

I'm glad Barr and the DOJ are investigating and I'm also glad Trump wants it done. You should be as well.

Whistleblower 1, USMB conservatives' 0.
If you don't know how to react to this news and the news of Trump PUBLICLY asking China and Ukraine today to investigate Biden, you can try just typing "fake news" to avoid the pain of discussion.
Trump Envoys Pushed Ukraine to Commit to a Biden Inquiry and Go Public With It
/——/ And Bill Clinton signed a treaty
Did You Know There’s a Treaty Between the USA & Ukraine Regarding Cooperation For Prosecuting Crimes?
It was passed when Joe Biden was a member of the U.S. Senate and then signed by then-President Bill Clinton.

A comprehensive treaty agreement that allows cooperation between both the United States and Ukraine in the investigation and prosecution of crimes.

It appears President Trump was following the law to the letter when it comes to unearthing the long-standing corruption that has swirled in Ukraine and allegedly involves powerful Democrats like Joe Biden and others.

Nah. We get Biden threatening to withhold funds to the Ukraine if the prosecutor isn't removed.

I'm glad Barr and the DOJ are investigating and I'm also glad Trump wants it done. You should be as well.
You don't care that it's illegal to solicit a foreign country for election help?

These actions are vindicating the Mueller Report. Trump did this in 2016 and got away with it...so he's going harder on it now

You don't care that it's illegal to solicit a foreign country for election help?

Sure I do but that's not what happened.

You don't care that Biden pressured the Ukranian Govt to remove a prosecutor?? Guess not.

Correction for historical context:

After a recently failed attempt to assassinate the prosecutor in a sniper attack on his office a mere weeks earlier, we get Biden threatening to withhold funds to the Ukraine if the prosecutor isn't removed.

Then he asked China for campaign help. Right in front of the Press.
And you are lying.

Why do you base all of your political arguments on ridiculous falsehoods, jackass?

Because he's a lefty loon jackass that will hitch his wagon to any ridiculous thing he thinks is detrimental to Trump.

He'll believe any ridiculous premise.

You can't cure lefty loonism.

/----/ You mean like when Ted BELCH Kennedy aked the USSR to interfere in Reagan's reelection? You mean like that?

If you want to get op research on your opponent from a foreign country you have to hire fusion GPS to pay a British spy to obtain Russian disinformation and then write it off as legal fees.

/---/ President Trump is following the law to the letter. Your mischaracterization as election help notwithstanding.
Libs love to claim they read the Muller Report? Then read this:
https://www.congress.gov/106/cdoc/tdoc16/CDOC-106tdoc16.pdf

/---/ President Trump is following the law to the letter. Your mischaracterization as election help notwithstanding.
Libs love to claim they read the Muller Report? Then read this:
https://www.congress.gov/106/cdoc/tdoc16/CDOC-106tdoc16.pdf
Democrats are aiding and abetting the bidens by covering up their corrupt dealings.

Forum List

Back