The State of US Liberal Arts education.

Dr Biden really pisses off white male conservative republicans just like Nancy, Hillary, Kamala.

They have no qualms with demonizing otherwise good women.

Hillary is/was 1000 more honest than any republican out there yet they took two or three lies and branded her a liar.

Nancy is the anti christ.

They even tried to kidnap Gretchen Whitmer.

Hillary couldn't tell the truth even when it was the better answer.
That’s what you think but that’s not true. But that is true for trump. Odd you like that liar

I supported nothing Trump did. That doesn't mean I can't be honest about Hillary.

I'll never understand this kind.of thinking.
That kind of thinking seems to be rather common.
The other thing that’s common thinking is those of us who refuse to support either criminal party, are denigrated for sitting on the fence. Of course we’re not on the fence at. It’s as if all Americans MUST support one of the two crime families. As if there is no other way.
Ever since Reagan in the 80s helped corporations wage war on workers, they have gotten richer and the rest os us poorer.

They sent our highest paying manufacturing jobs overseas. That hurt the American middle class and helped rich people. It’s one way they widened the gap between rich and rest of us.

The middle class is shrinking. Since Reagan, more working poor and less middle class.

Back before Reagan college was affordable. As governor he defunded schools so UCLA wasn’t free anymore. These cuts were because ofvreagans tax cuts. So again, another way he made the rich richer and cost the rest of us. Cutting taxes and social programs.

Reagan signaled to corporations he would turn a blind eye on illegals. Reagan started this. And in 1998 Clinton raided 400 companies who were known to hire illegals. In 2002 bush raided 4. Hiring illegals has made the rich richer and cost the middle class a lot of money.

And republicans deny class warfare exists.

Brainwashed Imbecile Alert!

In the meantime, the Democratic Party is the party of corporatism and statism, which, of course, is destroying small business and the middle class.
I just explained specific ways republicans have hurt the middle class and gotten richer.

1. NAFTA. Yes Clinton signed it into law bush bush and Reagan invented nafta.

Which means BOTH parties are guilty. Clinton also signed off on the repeal of Glass/Steagal. The poor fell further behind under Obama also. BOTH parties are guilty. Under Obama eight years not once did he pass anything to raise the minimum wage. He did sign off on the extension of the Bush tax cuts though.

BOTH parties are guilty.

2. corporations hire illegals. This has made the rich richer and hurt the American middle class.

Absolutely, under BOTH parties.

You came back with some pretty vague shit. Are you sure republicans are against corporatism? You’re the ones who say they should pay no taxes. Oh, and that’s another way republicans made the rich richer and hurt the rest of us.

3. Cutting corporate taxes and then cutting social programs to pay for those tax breaks to the rich. Thus shifting the tax burden more onto us. Higher taxes for us, to pay for infrastructure and local government. Less help if you state is hit with a natural disaster.

How many bankers did Obama prosecute after promising this is what he would do?
minimum Wage was increased on Obama’s watch. Maybe it was done only in a few states and the increase didn’t happen until he was out of office but notice trump took credit for Those wages going up on his watch.

No, federally it was increased under Bush's watch. It just went into effect early in Obama's where it was never raised again.

Obama does NOT get credit for what state's did because he would not.
Republicans were the ones against minimum wage increase you intellectually dishonest person.

Oddly the last raise was passed by Bush. Saying you are for something and actually doing it are two very different things.

Trump should also not get credit for wages going up on his watch if the minimum wage increase was passed in 2015 and not set to go up until 2017. But of course he is taking credit

Using Trump for an example is never a good idea. He sets the bar very low.
Florida is going to gradually raise its minimum wage from $8.56 is Florida’s minimum wage. By 2026 it will be $15 hr. Biden will get credit for wages going up on his watch. You’ll point out that was passed long before he got into office.

$7.25 is the federal minimum wage. If you want to raise it to $11 hr tell Mitch McConnell.

Dr Biden really pisses off white male conservative republicans just like Nancy, Hillary, Kamala.

Hillary is/was 1000 more honest than any republican out there yet they took two or three lies and branded her a liar.

That’s what you think but that’s not true. But that is true for trump. Odd you like that liar

I supported nothing Trump did. That doesn't mean I can't be honest about Hillary.

The other thing that’s common thinking is those of us who refuse to support either criminal party, are denigrated for sitting on the fence. Of course we’re not on the fence at. It’s as if all Americans MUST support one of the two crime families. As if there is no other way.
Ever since Reagan in the 80s helped corporations wage war on workers, they have gotten richer and the rest os us poorer.

They sent our highest paying manufacturing jobs overseas. That hurt the American middle class and helped rich people. It’s one way they widened the gap between rich and rest of us.

The middle class is shrinking. Since Reagan, more working poor and less middle class.

Back before Reagan college was affordable. As governor he defunded schools so UCLA wasn’t free anymore. These cuts were because ofvreagans tax cuts. So again, another way he made the rich richer and cost the rest of us. Cutting taxes and social programs.

Reagan signaled to corporations he would turn a blind eye on illegals. Reagan started this. And in 1998 Clinton raided 400 companies who were known to hire illegals. In 2002 bush raided 4. Hiring illegals has made the rich richer and cost the middle class a lot of money.

In the meantime, the Democratic Party is the party of corporatism and statism, which, of course, is destroying small business and the middle class.
I just explained specific ways republicans have hurt the middle class and gotten richer.

Which means BOTH parties are guilty. Clinton also signed off on the repeal of Glass/Steagal. The poor fell further behind under Obama also. BOTH parties are guilty. Under Obama eight years not once did he pass anything to raise the minimum wage. He did sign off on the extension of the Bush tax cuts though.

BOTH parties are guilty.

2. corporations hire illegals. This has made the rich richer and hurt the American middle class.

You came back with some pretty vague shit. Are you sure republicans are against corporatism? You’re the ones who say they should pay no taxes. Oh, and that’s another way republicans made the rich richer and hurt the rest of us.

3. Cutting corporate taxes and then cutting social programs to pay for those tax breaks to the rich. Thus shifting the tax burden more onto us. Higher taxes for us, to pay for infrastructure and local government. Less help if you state is hit with a natural disaster.

minimum Wage was increased on Obama’s watch. Maybe it was done only in a few states and the increase didn’t happen until he was out of office but notice trump took credit for Those wages going up on his watch.

No, federally it was increased under Bush's watch. It just went into effect early in Obama's where it was never raised again.

Never mind! I just saw minimum wage increases are set for next year. I’m going to give biden credit for wages going up then you’ll know what I’m talking about then hypocrite

Sorry, what am I being hypocritical on?
You won’t give biden credit for wages going up because that legislation happened before he was potus, but you credited trump for that very thing.

BOTH parties are guilty.

Republicans were the ones against minimum wage increase you intellectually dishonest person.

Oddly the last raise was passed by Bush. Saying you are for something and actually doing it are two very different things.

Trump should also not get credit for wages going up on his watch if the minimum wage increase was passed in 2015 and not set to go up until 2017. But of course he is taking credit

Florida is going to gradually raise its minimum wage from $8.56 is Florida’s minimum wage. By 2026 it will be $15 hr. Biden will get credit for wages going up on his watch. You’ll point out that was passed long before he got into office.

$7.25 is the federal minimum wage. If you want to raise it to $11 hr tell Mitch McConnell.

Why wouldn't Obama have raised it? I do not expect sleeze ball McConnell to raise it.

BOTH parties are guilty.

Never mind! I just saw minimum wage increases are set for next year. I’m going to give biden credit for wages going up then you’ll know what I’m talking about then hypocrite

You won’t give biden credit for wages going up because that legislation happened before he was potus, but you credited trump for that very thing.

First off there is no federal legislation. I credited Trump for NOTHING as it did not go up under him. You are swinging wildly.

BOTH parties are guilty.

In 2016 ny, ca then Massachusetts Illinois passed minimum wage increases. You know how trump says blacks never did better than with him. This is what he’s using to make such a claim. Plus Obama handed him a great economy and he passed a huge tax breals so we should all be doing much better after trumps historic tax breaks but unfortunatly it went mostly to people at the top. Added to the debt and caused inflation. aonly had 2.3% growth in 2019. After those historic tax breaks? What happened? It didn’t create the boom you said it would.

And because of trumps handling of corona, people need the government to send them a check. Well done republicans. Keep insisting he was doing a good job. Delusional. Now you want martial law and coups?

BOTH parties are guilty.

Why wouldn't Obama have raised it? I do not expect sleeze ball McConnell to raise it.
Obama wanted to, republicans said no.

BOTH parties are guilty.

In 2016 ny, ca then Massachusetts Illinois passed minimum wage increases. You know how trump says blacks never did better than with him. This is what he’s using to make such a claim. Plus Obama handed him a great economy and he passed a huge tax breals so we should all be doing much better after trumps historic tax breaks but unfortunatly it went mostly to people at the top. Added to the debt and caused inflation. aonly had 2.3% growth in 2019. After those historic tax breaks? What happened? It didn’t create the boom you said it would.

And because of trumps handling of corona, people need the government to send them a check. Well done republicans. Keep insisting he was doing a good job. Delusional. Now you want martial law and coups?

I care less about Trump. It seems to be the only thing you can bring up to defend Obama not getting the minimum wage raised during his eight years despite seeing that the rich did very well.

BOTH parties are guilty.

Obama never tried. He had the House, Senate and White House. He did nothing.

A Liberal Arts degree will get you hired into company departments that would otherwise shun you. It's not so much: "Did you go to college for the position you are currently applying for?" More like: "Nice ring! I believe we may have a position suited to you."

It's not really what you learned. It's the fact that you learned a ton of whatever, and you could stick it out.
More to the point, it’s that you received a comprehensive education – you were exposed to the arts, science, history, the law, governance, politics, and literature; you developed critical thinking and problem-solving skills; and you successfully completed an education program less than a quarter of Americans have completed.
A college education also helps students grow socially, in addition to mental growth. Many trump supporters have not had that experience and poo-poo it to justify their confused and illogical arguments.

It’s not a partisan issue. Both parties are equally responsible. Thinking otherwise only means you’re a partisan of one of the two criminal gangs.
Well we only have two parties and one is far superior to the other on every issue.

No, we do not just have two parties and even within those two parties are better people than the ones we choose.

They have you brainwashed into believing something not true. It's like a cult.
Who was better than Hillary and biden?

Almost anyone in the world was better than Hillary. She lost to Trump she was so bad. A lying, war mongering, concubine for wall street is at the top of your list?
Did she lose? Republicans cheated in 2000 and 2004. Bush cheated. And all the ways he cheated, republicans are now suddenly claiming that this years election was stolen all the ways they stole 2000 and 2004. So that tells me republican know like I know 2000 was stolen. Diebold voting machines were rigged not dominion. And you guys aren’t claiming they were hacked, Youre just claiming that it’s possible. But that didn’t seem to bother you in 2000, 2004.

BOTH parties are guilty.

Did you want him to? Republicans fought it. And a few blue dog democrats blocked it. Remember McCain voted no to repeal Obamacare? We have McCain’s in our party too.

It’s not a partisan issue. Both parties are equally responsible. Thinking otherwise only means you’re a partisan of one of the two criminal gangs.
Well we only have two parties and one is far superior to the other on every issue.

No, we do not just have two parties and even within those two parties are better people than the ones we choose.

Almost anyone in the world was better than Hillary. She lost to Trump she was so bad. A lying, war mongering, concubine for wall street is at the top of your list?
Did she lose? Republicans cheated in 2000 and 2004. Bush cheated. And all the ways he cheated, republicans are now suddenly claiming that this years election was stolen all the ways they stole 2000 and 2004. So that tells me republican know like I know 2000 was stolen. Diebold voting machines were rigged not dominion. And you guys aren’t claiming they were hacked, Youre just claiming that it’s possible. But that didn’t seem to bother you in 2000, 2004.

LOL. Your rabbit hole has gotten deep enough. LOL

BOTH parties are guilty.

Did you want him to? Republicans fought it. And a few blue dog democrats blocked it. Remember McCain voted no to repeal Obamacare? We have McCain’s in our party too.

I absolutely wanted him to. Nobody blocked anything. It was never proposed. Obama was too busy looking after Wall Street.

A Liberal Arts degree will get you hired into company departments that would otherwise shun you. It's not so much: "Did you go to college for the position you are currently applying for?" More like: "Nice ring! I believe we may have a position suited to you."

It's not really what you learned. It's the fact that you learned a ton of whatever, and you could stick it out.
More to the point, it’s that you received a comprehensive education – you were exposed to the arts, science, history, the law, governance, politics, and literature; you developed critical thinking and problem-solving skills; and you successfully completed an education program less than a quarter of Americans have completed.
A college education also helps students grow socially, in addition to mental growth. Many trump supporters have not had that experience and poo-poo it to justify their confused and illogical arguments.
I love watching futuristic movies where humans have evolved and invented great things. I believe to come up with the next great inventions or cures, we need to be educating every person. Who knows if the next edison is going to grow up in an environment Where they can tap into that genius.

President Joe Biden and First Lady Dr. Jill Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris.

President Joe Biden and First Lady Dr. Jill Biden and First Lady Kamala Harris.

Joe has two wives?

The state of American education can be aptly summed up by this statement from Whoopi Goldberg: “I hope Dr. Jill Biden becomes the next Surgeon General, she’s a hell of a doctor”. Unfortunately, Goldberg’s IQ is probably at the mid-point of most of today’s Liberal Arts college graduates. Long ago, a college education was important because it prepared the best and brightest for positions of professionalism and leadership. Then the government got involved in guaranteeing student loans and suddenly people like Jill Biden who could barely cobble together anything that qualifies as a respectable grocery list were running around with PhDs.

If you are going to pull off election fraud and blame it on the Russians you need a really stupid educated population. The technical name for this phenomenon is an Idiocracy. Sadly, the state of American education has retrogressed to something very similar to third world countries where everything is for sale. IF you need a driver’s license in the Philippines, you bribe someone for it. If you want a Liberal Arts degree in America you go to a bank, borrow money, and hand it to a college administrator.

Someone in officialdom sees you coming, takes your money, and you depart just as qualified in your field of study as that person in the Philippines is to operate an automobile. This is how an Idiocracy works. You get yourself a credential that supports a huge racket of professional educators lined up at the public trough hijacking tax money in a revenue-grabbing enterprise that makes Bernie Madoff look like a philanthropist. Then you finish deeply in debt for your trouble and end up in the same spot on the Bell curve as Whoopi Goldberg. Voila, a fully functioning Idiocracy.

Without this system in place, it is doubtful that US leadership and corporate America could have pulled off the scams that wiped out American industry, took away affordable employee health insurance, and gave the Chinese control of our pharmaceutical industry leaving us so weakened that we cannot hold the Reds responsible for Covid-19.

Rome’s Idiocracy took a thousand years, ours happened overnight. This is a sparkling testament to American Liberal Arts education. When you can dismantle a democracy by sending people to school to become stupid you have accomplished something that historical oppressors could only dream of.

Now put on your mask because these people are not going away.

I studied liberal arts and I enjoyed it much more than my study of law and engineering.

Forum List

Back