Zone1 The Seven years of Tribulation

forty-two months is what? 1260 days (3 ½ years) when you know the answer, add that you'll get your answer, but in human turns it last as long as one may live during the Great Tribulation
this is a time of trials and testing your humanity something let that
Something that might be of interest is what the 42 months of years, the time, times and a half of time, and the 1260 all seem to have in common with the muslim calendar and muslim prophesies. The year 1260 (muslim calendar) is the same as 1844 (Christian calendar that William Miller et.al. came up w/.

Something that might be of interest is what the 42 months of years, the time, times and a half of time, and the 1260 all seem to have in common with the muslim calendar and muslim prophesies. The year 1260 (muslim calendar) is the same as 1844 (Christian calendar that William Miller et.al. came up w/.
Greetings
a hint Hilaal
Crescent and Star or Star Crescent
Isaiah 14: 12

U happen to have a reference to that or is that not from scriptures?

norwegen

Jesus said when you see the abomination of desolation again flee to the mountains. The new Christians fled Jerusalem for Pella and avoided the tribulation from 66 AD to 70 AD. Josephus writes about how horrible it was with famine, disease and death.. even cannibalism. In 75 AD or 95 AD John of Patmos called himself your brother in tribulation.

Greetings
a hint Hilaal
Here's the passage (from here):
12 How you have fallen from heaven,
morning star, son of the dawn!
You have been cast down to the earth,
you who once laid low the nations!
The "star" is there in the form of "morning star", and there's no "crescent". The fact that u didn't not let the scripture speak for itself and u choose to speak for the scripture should mean something here.

Greetings
a hint Hilaal
Maybe I could apologize here for being so crabby, so I'll just ask u to either PLEASE quote the biblical passage or at the very least stick to what it actually says w/o adding anything that's not there.

Perhaps it would be fair to add that you're only doing what so many very good people do, but the world is different now and finally we CAN cite our sources easily.

Here's the passage (from here):

The "star" is there in the form of "morning star", and there's no "crescent". The fact that u didn't not let the scripture speak for itself and u choose to speak for the scripture should mean something here.

1666016246888.png

the crescent moon, morning star
son of the dawn is the moon at night when seeing the moon it is like a star in the sky
why when it is evening, it is at dawn

The prince of darkness son of the dawn
Isaiah (NIV) How you have fallen from heaven,

Isaiah (ESV) How you are fallen from heaven,
O Day Star, son of Dawn!
How you are cut down to the ground,
you who laid the nations low!

Isaiah (AMP) How you have fallen from heaven,
O [a]star of the morning [light-bringer], son of the dawn!
You have been cut down to the ground,
You who have weakened the nations [king of Babylon]!

Matthew 4:16 (NKJV) The people who sat in darkness have seen a great light, And upon those who sat in the region and shadow of death Light has dawned."

Matthew 4:16 (KJV) The people which sat in darkness saw great light; to them which sat in the region and shadow of death light is sprung up.

View attachment 711352
the crescent moon, morning star
son of the dawn is the moon at night when seeing the moon it is like a star in the sky
why when it is evening, it is at dawn

The prince of darkness son of the dawn
Isaiah (NIV) How you have fallen from heaven,

Isaiah (ESV) How you are fallen from heaven,
O Day Star, son of Dawn!
How you are cut down to the ground,
you who laid the nations low!

Isaiah (AMP) How you have fallen from heaven,
O [a]star of the morning [light-bringer], son of the dawn!
You have been cut down to the ground,
You who have weakened the nations [king of Babylon]!

Matthew 4:16 (NKJV) The people who sat in darkness have seen a great light, And upon those who sat in the region and shadow of death Light has dawned."

Matthew 4:16 (KJV) The people which sat in darkness saw great light; to them which sat in the region and shadow of death light is sprung up.
OK, so ur doubling down on the "crescent" story which didn't show up in the NIV, the translation I originally quoted u from.

Your aversion to what's in the Bible is beginning to seem pathological, we might be better off just calling it a day. Let me know when ur willing to set your vain imaginary beliefs aside and instead focus on the Bible.

until then, Cheers!

OK, so ur doubling down on the "crescent" story which didn't show up in the NIV, the translation I originally quoted u from.

Your aversion to what's in the Bible is beginning to seem pathological, we might be better off just calling it a day. Let me know when ur willing to set your vain imaginary beliefs aside and instead focus on the Bible.

until then, Cheers!
greetings
which one

There is the Greek interlinear bible

There is a Chronological bible Strong concordance

There are the dead sea scrolls

There is the Aramaic bible

There is the Hebrew Torah

Then there is the gospel the New Testament

This is just a few of many commentary, the one I study is Thomas Nelson
And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.
Eccl 12:12 (KJV)

greetings
which one

There is the Greek interlinear bible

There is a Chronological bible Strong concordance

There are the dead sea scrolls

There is the Aramaic bible

There is the Hebrew Torah

Then there is the gospel the New Testament

This is just a few of many commentary, the one I study is Thomas Nelson
And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.
Eccl 12:12 (KJV)
--and my guess is u & I agree that it's wonderful that all these resources and more are available to all in this new age.

In fact, things have changed so much that humanity has become a different kind of animal. Sure, we're still as nothing in our Creator's presence but still, humankind has made a big leap forward.

--and my guess is u & I agree that it's wonderful that all these resources and more are available to all in this new age.

In fact, things have changed so much that humanity has become a different kind of animal. Sure, we're still as nothing in our Creator's presence but still, humankind has made a big leap forward.
greetings
one must go backward to go forward
meaning past history

greetings
I use a technique I use the gift of critique historicism

like one must go back historically to go forward like in the bible, back in ancient times from the beginning

Proverbs 25:2-3 (KJV) It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honor of kings is to search out a matter.
The heaven for height, the earth for depth, and the heart of kings are unsearchable.

greetings
there are no modern-day prophets, they are man-made
Yes. Good. Be wary of modern day prophets and futurists.
Certainly there are a lot of them, and it's our job to reject all the modern day prophets, except one (from Matthew 24: 24):

24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you ahead of time. 26 “So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. 27 For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.
This makes it harder, and it makes rejecting all to be the lazy way out. Rejecting all is easy, just say "no". Being ready is hard but it's still our task given to us in the Bible:

42 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43 But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into.
So that's the choice, does one examine all or does he reject all and "let his house be broken into"?

Certainly there are a lot of them, and it's our job to reject all the modern day prophets, except one (from Matthew 24: 24):

24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you ahead of time. 26 “So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. 27 For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.
This makes it harder, and it makes rejecting all to be the lazy way out. Rejecting all is easy, just say "no". Being ready is hard but it's still our task given to us in the Bible:

42 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43 But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into.
So that's the choice, does one examine all or does he reject all and "let his house be broken into"?

We have schools for prophets here in Atlanta. I think we should be careful.

We have schools for prophets here in Atlanta. I think we should be careful.
Absolutely, we have to be careful. Almost all are false. Just about all. Virtually every single one. Except one.

To me that means we have to check out all, but u seem to be thinking otherwise. Am I rigbt?

Absolutely, we have to be careful. Almost all are false. Just about all. Virtually every single one. Except one.

To me that means we have to check out all, but u seem to be thinking otherwise. Am I rigbt?

I think so.

Forum List

Back