The Schools Cannot Be Saved....They Must Be Destroyed

"Bill Maher: Saying Parents Shouldn’t Be Involved Is An Applause Line With Teachers

.... Bill Maher stated that education will be the big issue in the 2022 elections because “Parents vote, and they don’t like what’s going on in school.” And that Virginia gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe’s (D) statement that parents shouldn’t be telling schools what to teach happened because “Democrats are so used to talking to teachers. This is a mic drop applause line with teachers, not so much with parents.”

"Virginia promotes book telling teachers to embrace CRT, which McAuliffe says isn't being taught​

Book promoted by Virginia education department says, 'Teachers need to be taught how to question Whiteness'​

"Lastly, teachers must embrace theories such as critical race theory, settler colonialism, Black feminism, dis/ability, critical race studies, and other critical theories, that have the ability to interrogate anti-Blackness …" Love wrote in "We Want to Do More Than Survive: Abolitionist Teaching and the Pursuit of Educational Freedom."
www.foxnews.com

Virginia promotes book telling teachers to embrace CRT, which McAuliffe says isn't being taught

The Virginia Department of Education is promoting a book that says teachers "must embrace" critical race theory, as gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe continues to deny that the radical ideology is taught in public schools.
www.foxnews.com
www.foxnews.com

"Indiana school admin explains how schools teach CRT without using that term: 'We're lying'​

'When we tell you Critical Race Theory isn't taught in our schools we're lying'​

"When we tell you that our schools aren’t teaching Critical Race Theory, that it’s nowhere in our standards, that’s misdirection," Indianapolis district science coordinator, instructional coach, and administrator Tony Kinnett posted on Twitter Thursday.

"We tell our teachers to treat our students differently based on color. We tell our students every problem is a result of ‘white men’ and that everything Western Civilization built is racist. Capitalism is a tool of white supremacy. Those are straight out of Kimberle Crenshaw’s main points verbatim in ‘Critical Race Theory: The Key Writings that Formed the Movement.’"
www.foxnews.com

Indiana school admin explains how schools teach CRT without using that term: 'We're lying'

A school administrator in Indiana went viral after posting a video explaining that Indiana schools are teaching Critical Race Theory and intentionally deceiving concerned parents about whether or not their children are being subjected to it.
www.foxnews.com
www.foxnews.com

"Indiana school admin explains how schools teach CRT without using that term: 'We're lying'​

'When we tell you Critical Race Theory isn't taught in our schools we're lying'​

"When we tell you that our schools aren’t teaching Critical Race Theory, that it’s nowhere in our standards, that’s misdirection," Indianapolis district science coordinator, instructional coach, and administrator Tony Kinnett posted on Twitter Thursday.

"We tell our teachers to treat our students differently based on color. We tell our students every problem is a result of ‘white men’ and that everything Western Civilization built is racist. Capitalism is a tool of white supremacy. Those are straight out of Kimberle Crenshaw’s main points verbatim in ‘Critical Race Theory: The Key Writings that Formed the Movement.’"
www.foxnews.com

Indiana school admin explains how schools teach CRT without using that term: 'We're lying'

A school administrator in Indiana went viral after posting a video explaining that Indiana schools are teaching Critical Race Theory and intentionally deceiving concerned parents about whether or not their children are being subjected to it.
www.foxnews.com
www.foxnews.com

It's the typical leftist "I'm ignorant, and my limited intelligence should define the world" shell game: they don't have a specific course titled, "Critical Race Theory", so they can lie to themselves that they aren't teaching it.

It's the typical leftist "I'm ignorant, and my limited intelligence should define the world" shell game: they don't have a specific course titled, "Critical Race Theory", so they can lie to themselves that they aren't teaching it.

And informational dominance, control of the state media, allows it.

'Disagree"???????

Really???

You should know by now that I am never wrong.

U.S. Students Show No Improvement in Math, Reading, Science on International Exam

Most troubling among the results was that an international performance gap in education is widening.

By Lauren Camera, Senior Education Writer Dec. 3, 2019, at 3:00 a.m.

After those results were released, Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos, who has long bemoaned the U.S. performance on the exam, slammed the K-12 education establishment for allowing students to fall behind in math and reading without fully taking advantage of the types of "education freedom" at the heart of the Trump administration's agenda.

She did the same Tuesday in reacting to the PISA scores.

"The bottom line is there has not been a single study that shows American education is improving enough," DeVos said in a statement. "Scores have flatlined for a decade. Worse yet, scores for our most vulnerable students continue to decline. We are being outpaced not only by our global competitors like China and Russia, but also by countries like Estonia, Finland and Canada."

"Error-riddled Virginia teachers union letter gets roasted on social media

An error-laden letter from a Virginia teachers union calling for more protections against the coronavirus has gone viral on Twitter.

Startled by a slew of linguistic gaffes, an Arlington parent took a correction pen to the piece and posted the aftermath online.

“Hey @VEA4Kids, are you going to send out more of these grammar worksheets over break?” the poster quipped derisively. “My kids and I had a great time spotting errors! Did we find them all?”

Despite the letter only consisting of five paragraphs, the Twitter teacher spotted roughly 20 blunders and highlighted them in green pen.

1641512777784.png

1641512653000.png

"Error-riddled Virginia teachers union letter gets roasted on social media

An error-laden letter from a Virginia teachers union calling for more protections against the coronavirus has gone viral on Twitter.

Startled by a slew of linguistic gaffes, an Arlington parent took a correction pen to the piece and posted the aftermath online.

“Hey @VEA4Kids, are you going to send out more of these grammar worksheets over break?” the poster quipped derisively. “My kids and I had a great time spotting errors! Did we find them all?”

Despite the letter only consisting of five paragraphs, the Twitter teacher spotted roughly 20 blunders and highlighted them in green pen.

View attachment 584554

View attachment 584552
Reminds me of my editing days.

But yeah, teachers. No wonder we're fucked.

"Bill Maher: Saying Parents Shouldn’t Be Involved Is An Applause Line With Teachers

.... Bill Maher stated that education will be the big issue in the 2022 elections because “Parents vote, and they don’t like what’s going on in school.” And that Virginia gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe’s (D) statement that parents shouldn’t be telling schools what to teach happened because “Democrats are so used to talking to teachers. This is a mic drop applause line with teachers, not so much with parents.”
Slow day in Russia…

Slow day in Russia…

This is the sort of post that explains why they still seat you at the kids table for Thanksgiving.

I yearn for the day when one of your sort can digest the post, and articulate a cogent response to same, making an argument for the opposite view.
I'm sure that will occur any day now.....
.....any day.......
.....any........

Last edited:
This is the sort of post that explains why they still seat you at the kids table for Thanksgiving.

I yearn for the day when one of your sort can digest the post, and articulate a cogent response to same, making an argument for the opposite view.
I'm sure that will occur any day now.....
.....any day.......
.....any........
In Russia they don't digest, they ingest Putin's offerings with joy.

1643551845155.png

" BLM Indoctrination Hits Grade School Students Next Week With Nationwide “Black Lives Matter in Schools”

Dubbed “Black Lives Matter in School Week,” teachers will be indoctrinating students into the belief that not all lives matter. They will be taught that the grievances of Black people are superior to the grievances of other races. Worst of all, they will be mixing in the other “hidden” aspect of the BLM movement: LGBTQ+ superiority.

Here’s a letter sent to parents of third-grade students at Arbor Heights Elementary in Seattle, Washington:

Date: January 28, 2022 at 2:21:27 PM PST
Subject: BLM at school week Jan. 31st-Feb. 4th
Dear Third Grade Families,

***Support The Liberty Daily and Mike Lindell -- use code TLD at MyPillow.com and get up to 66% off!***
Next week, January 31st-February 4th is Black Lives Matter in Schools week. Third graders will participate in several lessons. These lessons are adapted from the Seattle Public Schools Ethnic Studies working group and center around themes of equity and justice.
We wanted to let you know of our plans. Building on the foundation of celebration and acceptance we have planned lessons for this upcoming week. Our BLM week’s plan is below along with each day’s learning goal. If you have any questions or resources, feel free to contact your child’s teacher.

If you love the news, check out The Liberty Daily's homepage.
Monday: Students will discuss race and bias by naming some of the reasons for the Black Lives Matter movement.
Tuesday: Students will discuss shared behaviors, beliefs, and customs to understand culture.
Wednesday: Students will be discussing the importance of treating others with respect regarding gender expression.
Thursday: Students will be discussing intergenerational black families and black villages.
Friday: Students will find emotions expressed in word by listening to “Still I Rise” by Maya Angelou.
Sincerely,
The 3rd Grade Team
Ms. Parkinson

"...events planned for the week that include demonizing law enforcement and pushing for defunding police. "

View attachment 594744

" BLM Indoctrination Hits Grade School Students Next Week With Nationwide “Black Lives Matter in Schools”

Dubbed “Black Lives Matter in School Week,” teachers will be indoctrinating students into the belief that not all lives matter. They will be taught that the grievances of Black people are superior to the grievances of other races. Worst of all, they will be mixing in the other “hidden” aspect of the BLM movement: LGBTQ+ superiority.

Here’s a letter sent to parents of third-grade students at Arbor Heights Elementary in Seattle, Washington:

"...events planned for the week that include demonizing law enforcement and pushing for defunding police. "
What is going on is educating children of the inequalities in Americas past that influence todays living.

What is going on is educating children of the inequalities in Americas past that influence todays living.

I can't wait for your posts once you have actually attended a school.

In anticipation of that future occasion, here's a term you should learn:

Book:
a written or printed work consisting of pages glued or sewn together along one side and bound in covers.
Google.

“Our fight is against the patriarchy, our fight is against capitalism, our fight is for the soul of our city,” said Greta Callahan, head of the Minneapolis teachers union.

Forum List

Back